• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now AP was smoking weed before a drug test, and even admitting to it before turning the sample in, breaking terms of his being out of jail on bond before his trial. This guy has proven to be a complete idiot. Things are really looking bad for Peterson. All that said, it's very sad to see his career completely unravel over the course of just the past month or so. It's sad to think that the undisputed face of the franchise for the past several years, and a face of the NFL, is going down this way. But, he pulled a ton of stupid shit on his path to getting where he is now, and now with him breaking his bond, and refusing to own up to wrongdoing in going overboard in disciplining his kid (instead he focuses on playing the victim of being "brought up" that way) and not focusing on correcting the behavior, but making excuses, it',s tough to feel sorry for him anymore. I think he is finished with the Vikings, and likely won't play another down in purple... I don't even think I want him to anymore, either. I'm about done with this fool.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 53rd Birthday to Chris Doleman... One of my all time favorite Vikings!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Teddy the start in TB. If it's more of the same, time to sit him.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucked. :bawling:

I still like what I see in Bridgewater. This guy needs to hang around for a while.

Don't get me wrong... it's not his fault. But 13 sacks in the last 2 games? Even he admitted he was reverting back to his pre-season self. I still don't know WTF is going on with the O-line?!?! People were quick to credit the O-line when AP was going off. Maybe he deserves even more praise/credit than he was given. :scratch:

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that with AP out the previous game-plan is out the window. They may need to reconfigure.

I think about half or more of the team simply gave up once the news that AP was finished got out. That alone pretty much wrecked the season.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having all this time to think about it, am I the only one who is starting to think that it's pretty ridiculous that the NFL, and thanks to public overreaction outrage, has pretty much ruined AP for at least this season, and probably at least half of the next season? What he did was over the top and wrong, and deserved punishment, but did it warrant ruining two seasons, and potentially his whole career over? I'm starting to think this is a gross overreaction.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Teddy the start in TB. If it's more of the same, time to sit him.

Are you kidding?

You think Ponder is a better option? Do you still have delusions that this is a playoff team?

This is Bridgewater's year to look terrible and learn the ropes in hopes that his struggles this year lead to success in the future. Sitting him at this point isn't even an option.

1) We have a QB that won't be in the league next year behind him in Ponder.
2) He's a rookie playing on a team in turmoil offensively because of injuries, suspension and poor play (OL). He should look bad.

Last edited by a moderator: