• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I struggle to see much wrong with the 98 team. Not only was it a travesty they didn't win that year.

There really haven't been many teams since that time that could compete with that roster. It was a loaded team where 1 game, 1 kick halted the glory.

No, 1 coach halted the glory!

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not agree more!

They've had worse coaches than Denny Green. Green was a fool in that '98 game, and could have done more with some of those Vikings teams, but the Vikings were usually at least somewhat relevant under Green. Let's not forget the travesty that was Les Steckle, or the constant buffoonery of Mike Tyson. As far as poor coaching in big games goes, I'd say Chilly definitely gives Green's '98 screwup a run for his money with the screwup in '09. We were a 12 man in the huddle penalty away from a realistic game winning FG. Doesn't get much worse than that. Also consider that Chilly was consistently a bum for the most part aside from Favre bailing him out in '09. Frazier was pretty bad as a HC, too.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had worse coaches than Denny Green. Green was a fool in that '98 game, and could have done more with some of those Vikings teams, but the Vikings were usually at least somewhat relevant under Green. Let's not forget the travesty that was Les Steckle, or the constant buffoonery of Mike Tyson. As far as poor coaching in big games goes, I'd say Chilly definitely gives Green's '98 screwup a run for his money with the screwup in '09. We were a 12 man in the huddle penalty away from a realistic game winning FG. Doesn't get much worse than that. Also consider that Chilly was consistently a bum for the most part aside from Favre bailing him out in '09. Frazier was pretty bad as a HC, too.

With that said Green was miles and miles worse than any other coach in our club's history and it's not even debatable...

Any other coach leading that team they win at least 2 Super Bowls, Steckle was bad but what did he have to work with? Frazier, Tice, Chilly all pretty bad but again they didn't have the highest scoring team in NFL history to work with either, Chilly had a one year window and it fell apart, Favre not running the ball and throwing it accross his body had as much to do with that loss as the 12 men on the field penalty, let's also not forget the refs that day were wearing Saints jerseys.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said Green was miles and miles worse than any other coach in our club's history and it's not even debatable...

Any other coach leading that team they win at least 2 Super Bowls, Steckle was bad but what did he have to work with? Frazier, Tice, Chilly all pretty bad but again they didn't have the highest scoring team in NFL history to work with either, Chilly had a one year window and it fell apart, Favre not running the ball and throwing it accross his body had as much to do with that loss as the 12 men on the field penalty, let's also not forget the refs that day were wearing Saints jerseys.

More accurate words have never been spoken. AP also fumbled how many times in that game?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday Bitches!

MINNESOTA-vs.-GREEN-BAY-P.jpg

SKOL!!! :suds:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes should have just forfeited this game, with Ponder we have ZERO chance... At least if we forfeited nobody gets hurt and we can hope Teddy is back next week...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW... This is gonna be a long night.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good God he sucks! Put in someone else, maybe someone in the crowd has played QB...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your D hasnt showed up either .. gotta stop gb from scoring too

I wonder how much the D thought phuck it with Ponder we got no shot???

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench Ponder and get whoever his backup is in the game, I don't even care who it is at this point. I can't keep watching this team with this guy at QB anymore. Urgh, now he just tossed another one right away! I never want to see him even suit up as a Viking anymore! He's not even fit to be a 3rd stringer in this league!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the phuck is Met? Shouldn't you be here defending the phucking piece of shit that is Ponder???????????????????????????????

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much the D thought phuck it with Ponder we got no shot???

Well, Ponder just tossed two terrible INTs, one taken back to the house and the other ending up in th end zone. The D has clearly already given up any hope in this game, and it's hard to blame them. Part of their being so bad on D last year was having guys like Ponder/Freeman in the game with Cassel on occasion at best. Hard to defend when your D is on the field or 80% of the game.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a complete travesty. It's like they went out there on a mission to lose at least 50-0. The whole team is playing like garbage, headlined by a QB who belongs at an office job. I can't endure another season of this crap. Bridgewater can't get healthy soon enough.