• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry vikes,....but pats needed this win more than yu's,....we got Oakland coming to Gillette next week.....*MM/nervous*.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO, we cannot throw Teddy in their with no AD and expect him not to fall on his face! Keep playing Cassel, one game does not make a season, ya think maybe the team was flat because it's the first game in a long time were 28 wasn't playing due to something other than injury?

With that said holy phuck I hate the Patriots!

No, I think the team was more so flat because they have a QB who cannot throw. He is absolutely horrendous and playing him does nothing but delay yet another Minnesota sports teams season. Thank fucking god the Wild play their youngster and spend some dough for good vets.

Cassel's awful throws were a result of lack of talent not no AP I mean that 4th one of Wrights head looked like he was trying to play dodgeball and wright was his target. I saw on ESPN weeks back that since his 08 season Cassel has the second lowest QBR in football.....Mark fucking Sanchez is the only one worse.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad play all around. Yes, the Cassell picks hurt, but the O-line didn't do anything other than that first drive. Receivers dropped balls that should've been caught.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think the team was more so flat because they have a QB who cannot throw. He is absolutely horrendous and playing him does nothing but delay yet another Minnesota sports teams season. Thank fucking god the Wild play their youngster and spend some dough for good vets.

Cassel's awful throws were a result of lack of talent not no AP I mean that 4th one of Wrights head looked like he was trying to play dodgeball and wright was his target. I saw on ESPN weeks back that since his 08 season Cassel has the second lowest QBR in football.....Mark fucking Sanchez is the only one worse.

Gonna have to disagree, with AD playing Cassel wouldn't feel he needed to do everything himself and the play calling would have been different sometimes one thing starts you down the path of disaster. Just so happens his worst day as a pro happened when AD was taken away from the team, coincidence? I think not.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to disagree, with AD playing Cassel wouldn't feel he needed to do everything himself and the play calling would have been different sometimes one thing starts you down the path of disaster. Just so happens his worst day as a pro happened when AD was taken away from the team, coincidence? I think not.

Hard to believe this was his worst day as a pro or at least not far off considering that QBR stat I mentioned. Or the fact that he was so bad in KC fans actually cheered his injury. Alex Smith even got that roster 11 wins when Cassel got 2 lol.

Sure, maybe some of those times he doesn't try those throws, but doesn't change the fact he could even come close. And that's the issue, he can't make those throws. You can't survive in this league if you can't make those throws. I mean that Patterson over throw?? WTF???? Quest(god rest his soul wherever he is) could have made that throw!!!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we're still tied for first...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe this was his worst day as a pro or at least not far off considering that QBR stat I mentioned. Or the fact that he was so bad in KC fans actually cheered his injury. Alex Smith even got that roster 11 wins when Cassel got 2 lol.

Sure, maybe some of those times he doesn't try those throws, but doesn't change the fact he could even come close. And that's the issue, he can't make those throws. You can't survive in this league if you can't make those throws. I mean that Patterson over throw?? WTF???? Quest(god rest his soul wherever he is) could have made that throw!!!

Whether he sucks or not we simply cannot just throw Teddy in there now, we gotta think of the big picture and the fact without AD teams no longer have to fear the run and they will just crush Teddy makes it a no brainer he sits and watches and learns. Unless of course you believe Teddy even without AD makes the Vikes a Super Bowl contender, which obviously they aren't...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he sucks or not we simply cannot just throw Teddy in there now, we gotta think of the big picture and the fact without AD teams no longer have to fear the run and they will just crush Teddy makes it a no brainer he sits and watches and learns. Unless of course you believe Teddy even without AD makes the Vikes a Super Bowl contender, which obviously they aren't...

I agree we are not a super bowl contender but this team has a lot of talent. How is sitting and watching Matt Cassel going to help improve a college standout? Let him play. I'd prefer the Vikes don't take the Twins way and let the young talent rot before it isn't any good anymore. Best way to develop is to play. That way he is ready to go with experience for next year. Why waste this year and next? There just isn't anything to gain from watching Cassel except frustration and a profound example of what not to do as a QB.

This is part of the reason I was hesitant on getting a QB. I knew after signing Cassel we would inexplicably start him. Could have just waited to land Mariota a starter from day 1.

I'm hoping once we run this gauntlet of starters...we got Teddy starting by Lions game or week after.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this season sure went down the crapper quickly. If they end up with a top 5-10 draft pick, they definitely need to go offense to help Teddy unless a can't-miss defender is there for the taking. Any ideas on who we target next draft?

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this season sure went down the crapper quickly. If they end up with a top 5-10 draft pick, they definitely need to go offense to help Teddy unless a can't-miss defender is there for the taking. Any ideas on who we target next draft?

Looking like we may need a RB.

Gurley!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 37th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the Minnesota Vikings select Todd Gurley - RB - Georgia

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Nos!!
You old whisker biscuit, how the hell are you tonight?