• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Urban Meyer

When will Urban Meyer coach again?

• Sometime way in the future

• He'll never coach again

• Tater salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be happy but I wanted to kick his ass one last time on his way out.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans, what is yall reaction? I’d feel some sense of just being so over it at this point. My brother said he took a trip to Cleveland and the resident’s said they weren’t angry or resentful about Lebron leaving, they were just glad to be done with the drama. Is that the sentiment with Urban?
It sucks to see him go, but next man up.

Buckpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh, when did he ever say that Utah and FLorida were his dream jobs?

As you know and I know, he didn't but it looks good typed up on a message board.

College Football Countdown Trivia: What Did Urban Meyer Call His Dream Job?

What did Urban Meyer call his dream job?

Urban Meyer was the highly sought-after head coach of Utah in 2004 after blowing through the Mountain West for two seasons. He left the Utes for the "best job," not his "dream job." The best job was Florida, whose new president was former Utah president Bernie Machen, with whom Meyer reportedly had a handshake agreement to become the Gators' head coach.

While at Florida, Meyer again admitted he wasn't in his dream job. What was his dream job?

Notre Dame wanted Urban Meyer as Tyrone Willingham's replacement in 2004. And since it was widely known to be Meyer's dream job, it appeared to be a done deal. Nope. Meyer rejected the Irish's advances and took the Florida job, leaving Notre Dame to hire Charlie Weis.

Four years later, Meyer said Notre Dame was "still his dream job," though his wife said last year that he actually had three dream jobs: Notre Dame, Ohio State and Michigan.

86and88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's taking 2019 off.

He'll replace Helton at USC in 2020.

He'll stay there until ND comes open

And he'll finish up at ND

Agree up to the ND; I think he’ll be satisfied to carry USC to a Southern California retirement. Not that I envision him taking up rollerblading the Strand.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you know and I know, he didn't but it looks good typed up on a message board.

College Football Countdown Trivia: What Did Urban Meyer Call His Dream Job?

What did Urban Meyer call his dream job?

Urban Meyer was the highly sought-after head coach of Utah in 2004 after blowing through the Mountain West for two seasons. He left the Utes for the "best job," not his "dream job." The best job was Florida, whose new president was former Utah president Bernie Machen, with whom Meyer reportedly had a handshake agreement to become the Gators' head coach.

While at Florida, Meyer again admitted he wasn't in his dream job. What was his dream job?

Notre Dame wanted Urban Meyer as Tyrone Willingham's replacement in 2004. And since it was widely known to be Meyer's dream job, it appeared to be a done deal. Nope. Meyer rejected the Irish's advances and took the Florida job, leaving Notre Dame to hire Charlie Weis.

Four years later, Meyer said Notre Dame was "still his dream job," though his wife said last year that he actually had three dream jobs: Notre Dame, Ohio State and Michigan.

Bucknut homers in here may start crying after that post.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland game- hunched over in pain

Michigan game- fine

Why? Because in one game he was winning.
So no link, eh, just more conjecture. Gotcha

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no link, eh, just more conjecture. Gotcha
6yiJatn.jpg

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Notre Dame is probably one of the only teams that he would come out of retirement for.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in to see if CUM has committed to another team, yet? Anything.....?

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll get Teebow to cum on his head, and the brain thing will just fall off. I'ts a miracle! Coaching by next season. Obvy.

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a coach that doesn't bitch, whine or bullshit and I'll show you a coach of pee wee football in a Catholic League that doesn't keep score.

Suburban Meyer is gone, and it was his choice. I am sad, because I wanted Michigan to beat his team into the ground.
You had 7 tries to win a game vs Urban.
How many more do you think you would’ve needed?