• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Urban Meyer

When will Urban Meyer coach again?

• Sometime way in the future

• He'll never coach again

• Tater salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did a man ask the question?

Ahh it’s prettyy clear it was at least one question. Now multiple questions I wouldn’t argue with ethier. Don’t deflect to me dude, I’m not the one that asked.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh it’s prettyy clear it was at least one question. Now multiple questions I wouldn’t argue with ethier. Don’t deflect to me dude, I’m not the one that asked.
...what?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question since I've missed the last three years here: Are Ohio State fans still either denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does or, like Florida fans were forced to do, have they admitted they were wrong about this piece of human shit?

Just curious.
When did a man ask the question?
Question

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ll simplify it because you are being intentionally aloof,

Are Ohio State fans (you) still ethier denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does? And/or
Have you admitted you were wrong about this piece of human shit?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are Ohio State fans (you) still ethier denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does? And/or
Are you honestly saying you haven't been part of a thread where I've answered this ad nauseum? Or are you trying to just suck up to HD?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly saying you haven't been part of a thread where I've answered this ad nauseum? Or are you trying to just suck up to HD?

Why did you try and deflect when I first tagged you in this thread? Why didn’t you just state this outright instead of your stupid “what question.” ??

An next, you never answered HD’s questions on this. I thought it was interesting what you’d say to him given your love for Ohio State and his hatred.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you try and deflect when I first tagged you in this thread? Why didn’t you just state this outright instead of your stupid “what question.” ??

An next, you never answered HD’s questions on this. I thought it was interesting what you’d say to him given your love for Ohio State and his hatred.
The bolded part of your post is what had me confused. It didn't make sense.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, basically? Amateurish deflection and juvenile insults and excuses.

Again, not surprised. Just a little disappointed.

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer has been a good coach, but he has a lot of problems. I would honestly not want to see him bring his chaos to ND or SC. They deserve better.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer has been a good coach, but he has a lot of problems. I would honestly not want to see him bring his chaos to ND or SC. They deserve better.
I’d love to see chaos at any program not named Michigan State.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We needed Urban Meyer on that wall!

But seriously he should've fired Zach. Prob cost him his job and a little legacy

But meh....it's all about the title and the BIG championships and making Michigan hold the pocket

So yes I will kick him some excuses with a side of denial

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question since I've missed the last three years here: Are Ohio State fans still either denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does or, like Florida fans were forced to do, have they admitted they were wrong about this piece of human shit?

Just curious.

@HammerDown So you fell off the wagon? I'm sorry to hear that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious.

:pound:

Same old Hammer.:blah::blah::blah: When you gonna learn to stop lumping every Ohio State fan into the same category?

I can't speak for any other Buckeye fans. I'm an Ohio State fan, not an Urban Meyer fan & have never defended him. And when the details of Z. Smith were made public I was one of the few fans (maybe the only one) that wanted Meyer fired immediately for his awful judgement on handling everything.

Thankful for what he accomplished in Columbus but not sorry to see him gone.