• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Urban Meyer

When will Urban Meyer coach again?

• Sometime way in the future

• He'll never coach again

• Tater salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good answer.
There's always next year. I know this all to well being a Brown's fan.

The browns thing is beyond depressing

The browns have spent almost 2/3 of my life without a playoff win.

There are people graduating college who weren't alive the last time the browns won a playoff game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a coach that doesn't bitch, whine or bullshit and I'll show you a coach of pee wee football in a Catholic League that doesn't keep score.

Suburban Meyer is gone, and it was his choice. I am sad, because I wanted Michigan to beat his team into the ground.
I would like to see SC beat Harbs. I;m always up for SC Michigan. It all works out Urbs to SC 2020

tenor.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he’s really retired ... Beating him at USC would not have them same gratification of beating him at ohio state.
Idk I don't think he's done. SC has history with Harbs. Michigan has history with Urbs. SC and Michigan have also had their history over the years. Could be a perfect storm.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk I don't think he's done. SC has history with Harbs. Michigan has history with Urbs. SC and Michigan have also had their history over the years. Could be a perfect storm.

I understand what you’re saying ... I think it might be a slim chance. If Suburban Meyer is going to coach again, USC would be a great landing spot.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you’re saying ... I think it might be a slim chance. If Suburban Meyer is going to coach again, USC would be a great landing spot.
In my opinion I just don't see Helton lasting. They did make a great hire with KK at OC who could be waiting in the wings. I could also see Urban going west too tho. SC would be a great fit. I wouldn't be surprised to see Meyers coach again on the west coast

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's proven himself to be a cheater, a liar, and morally corrupt.

So he will eventually get back into coaching, sell used cars, or run for Congress. Those are the only professions that having those qualities makes one employable.

PS, my apologies if I offended any car salesmen, I know that a few of you are actually honest. :suds:

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So he will eventually get back into coaching, sell used cars, or run for Congress. Those are the only professions that having those qualities makes one employable.
Or post on college football boards

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PS, my apologies if I offended any car salesmen, I know that a few of you are actually honest. :suds:
Honest question since I've missed the last three years here: Are Ohio State fans still either denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does or, like Florida fans were forced to do, have they admitted they were wrong about this piece of human shit?

Just curious.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question since I've missed the last three years here: Are Ohio State fans still either denying outright or excusing every creepy, sleezy, deceitful thing Urban Meyer does or, like Florida fans were forced to do, have they admitted they were wrong about this piece of human shit?

Just curious.

WiltedOilyAmazondolphin-small.gif

3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious.

Haha Tommy Brady scared you back here didn’t he?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious.

@Across The Field Answer the Man

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious.
State your case for what you believe Urban did wrong whilst at Ohio State and I'll let you know.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious.

HD back and asking the important questions.