• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trades that should happen but won't

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're bench in 2015 consisted of Rivers, Crawford, and Big Baby Davis. If you can't see that their bench is better now than it was back then, this is a pointless conversation.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't get past the Warriors who didn't have Steph for 3 games and clearly was not at the same level they were in the regular season. Highly doubt they lose to the Warriors with Steph missing those first 3 games and not being at 100% when he returned

Yeah, Clippers in all likelyhood win that matchup. There's no way the Warriors would have been able to keep up with CP3 because they wouldn't have anyone to make him really work on defense like Steph does. That factors in a lot to his production in their matchups. The only thing that would have made it really a challenge though was Klay was playing really, really great in all those games that Steph missed. He would have still had Redick or Crawford guarding him. If he had CP3, he could easily shoot over him. But I think at the end of the day the Warriors wouldn't have any answers for Paul.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They added the following players to help their bench:

Felton
Speights
Bass
Alan Anderson

Also drafted two players that will help their bench as well. Brice Johnson was a beast at UNC

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't get past the Warriors who didn't have Steph for 3 games and clearly was not at the same level they were in the regular season. Highly doubt they lose to the Warriors with Steph missing those first 3 games and not being at 100% when he returned

Now you're just speculating. The Warriors seemed to have done just fine with Steph not being 100% given the depth the Warriors had. Hell, they were within a kunt hair of winning the title with Steph not being 100%. Once again, who have the Clippers added to the bench since their series win against the Spurs that makes them so formidable now. Their best bench player (who's pretty good) is a 36 year old SG in Crawford, who was on that team two years ago. As I've said before, the Clippers aren't going to the conference finals. I wouldn't even be surprised if they're not even the 3rd best team in the West.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're just speculating. The Warriors seemed to have done just fine with Steph not being 100% given the depth the Warriors had. Hell, they were within a kunt hair of winning the title with Steph not being 100%. Once again, who have the Clippers added to the bench since their series win against the Spurs that makes them so formidable now. Their best bench player (who's pretty good) is a 36 year old SG in Crawford, who was on that team two years ago. As I've said before, the Clippers aren't going to the conference finals. I wouldn't even be surprised if they're not even the 3rd best team in the West.

The list is above. Like I said before if you can't see that their bench is better than the garbage they had in 2015 then conversation is pointless. They're much deeper now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can go 10 deep now if they want.

Nice little bench of Felton, Rivers, Johnson, Pierce, Speights, & Bass. Its a solid bench. I will take this bench anyday over that trash

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They added the following players to help their bench:

Felton
Speights
Bass
Alan Anderson

Also drafted two players that will help their bench as well. Brice Johnson was a beast at UNC
Yeah, Clippers in all likelyhood win that matchup. There's no way the Warriors would have been able to keep up with CP3 because they wouldn't have anyone to make him really work on defense like Steph does. That factors in a lot to his production in their matchups. The only thing that would have made it really a challenge though was Klay was playing really, really great in all those games that Steph missed. He would have still had Redick or Crawford guarding him. If he had CP3, he could easily shoot over him. But I think at the end of the day the Warriors wouldn't have any answers for Paul.

We can only speculate at this point. From what I remember, Curry's return was actually delayed given that they had a 2-0 lead on the Blazers. But if we're throwing out hypotheticals on the Clippers being fully healthy, can we give the Warriors a healthy Curry to work off of as well? If that's the case, I still have the Dubs last year in 5.

Just so we can hypothetically please the hypothetical masses.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can only speculate at this point. From what I remember, Curry's return was actually delayed given that they had a 2-0 lead on the Blazers. But if we're throwing out hypotheticals on the Clippers being fully healthy, can we give the Warriors a healthy Curry to work off of as well? If that's the case, I still have the Dubs last year in 5.

Just so we can hypothetically please the hypothetical masses.

Warriors in 5....at the most 6 if both teams were healthy last year.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is above. Like I said before if you can't see that their bench is better than the garbage they had in 2015 then conversation is pointless. They're much deeper now.

Ok, their bench is improved. But you're acting like the Spurs don't have a quality 10-deep as well. I've said it before, a glaring hole at the 3 and Doc Rivers being Doc Rivers will prevent the Clippers from getting past the 2nd round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, their bench is improved. But you're acting like the Spurs don't have a quality 10-deep as well. I've said it before, a glaring hole at the 3 and Doc Rivers being Doc Rivers will prevent the Clippers from getting past the 2nd round.

I guess we'll see. Will be interesting to see the Spurs this year with no Timmy considering he had such a big impact on their defense. Pau is definitely no Timmy when it comes to defense.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll see. Will be interesting to see the Spurs this year with no Timmy considering he had such a big impact on their defense. Pau is definitely no Timmy when it comes to defense.

If Gasol doesn't work out defensively, it was a good thing they signed David Lee.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That he isn't. But the offense will go back up a tick with him in the lineup. I thin Pop's gotten lucky that he was able to add another all-star player in Leonard that has a similar impact to Duncan while Duncan was still productive.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK, it's also refreshing that we have our occasional disagreements and I don't feel the need to pull an Edward Norton when having in depth debates with you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You understand that this is the Clippers you're talking about...right?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca will get you for that...:lol:

@trojanfan12 don't wanna see me....lol

cat-fight.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers will beat the Spurs in the 2nd round and lose to the Warriors in 6 in the WCF.

Blake Griffin will be top 5 in the MVP race.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think LA is definitely 2nd or 3rd in the West. Memphis is really the only other team that comes close, and they are a notch below even without their inevitable injuries.