• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking Down the Cavs' Firesale Trade Options

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that he might be forgetting the moves the Cavs made so that Lebron would come back.

The team that Lebron would have joined, had the Cavs not made moves like trading Wiggins for Love, wasn't light years better than the Lakers team he just joined.

That Cavs team had the best player in Kyrie, but as a collective, it wasn't necessarily a better team.

But, the team that they became in order for Lebron to return, was far better than what he joined when he came to the Lakers. That Cavs team had 2 all stars, the Lakers have some talented kids learning how to play.
werent you the guy that said LeBron knew all along the Cavs were going to get Love and that his "patience" with a young team was just bullshit?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
werent you the guy that said LeBron knew all along the Cavs were going to get Love and that his "patience" with a young team was just bullshit?

No and if I did, what does that have to do with RockinKuwait forgetting the moves the Cavs made?

I did say that his letter that he wrote about being patient turned out to be bullshit because he forced the trade of Wiggins for Love.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and if I did, what does that have to do with RockinKuwait forgetting the moves the Cavs made?

I did say that his letter that he wrote about being patient turned out to be bullshit because he forced the trade of Wiggins for Love.
This was your post from Jan. 1, 2018

To the LeBron haters

Agree that Dorian is an idiot troll.

But stop with the "Lebron returned to Cleveland before Love was traded" stuff. Lebron knew that Love to the Cavs was more or less a done deal before he signed, it was just a matter of filling out the details/getting a 3rd team involved and the T-Wolves trying to hold out for a little more.

another one from 2016:

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

He returned to Cleveland because he knew he could get Gilbert to do what he wanted and get what he wanted. He went there because he knew that Love would be coming and he knew he could make him get the complimentary pieces he wanted.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my point was, is, and always will be- that the Cavs in 2014 had the talent and assets to put together a MUCH superior team than anything the Lakers had this last year and to dispute that is just refusing to look at the facts.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your post from Jan. 1, 2018

To the LeBron haters

Agree that Dorian is an idiot troll.

But stop with the "Lebron returned to Cleveland before Love was traded" stuff. Lebron knew that Love to the Cavs was more or less a done deal before he signed, it was just a matter of filling out the details/getting a 3rd team involved and the T-Wolves trying to hold out for a little more.

another one from 2016:

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

He returned to Cleveland because he knew he could get Gilbert to do what he wanted and get what he wanted. He went there because he knew that Love would be coming and he knew he could make him get the complimentary pieces he wanted.

Misread your post. I thought you said that I said that I knew. I did say that Lebron knew, which he did and that made his letter about patience bullshit.

He forced the Cavs to trade for Love and make other changes and had a player option after 1 year to hold them to it. He hasn't done that with the Lakers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was, is, and always will be- that the Cavs in 2014 had the talent and assets to put together a MUCH superior team than anything the Lakers had this last year and to dispute that is just refusing to look at the facts.

No, that wasn't your point. You said that the Cavs team was light years better than what the Lakers had. You never said anything about assets to make deals.

The fact is, the Cavs team wasn't better than what the Lakers have until they made the changes.

But, as I said in my post, after the changes were made, they were far better than what the Lakers have.

Not sure what point it is that you think you're making.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that wasn't your point. You said that the Cavs team was light years better than what the Lakers had. You never said anything about assets to make deals.

The fact is, the Cavs team wasn't better than what the Lakers have until they made the changes.

But, as I said in my post, after the changes were made, they were far better than what the Lakers have.

dude, its not like Love was speculative----- he was there on Game 1 of the season. This isnt like the Lakers saying--- well maybe a year from now we will get player X--- but even if you dont want to count Love- then just count the #1 overall pick which is incredibly valauble.

I mean- what do you think assets are used for but for to improve your team? lol...gmab.....if D-bag X is thinking about signing with the Celtics- he doesnt just look at what the team is on the dayhe is signing- he looks what it iwll be on game 1 of the season when figuring if he can win that year.

this is common sense. but if you want to insist on wiggins instead of love so be it....half the people thought hte love trade was dumb at the time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, its not like Love was speculative----- he was there on Game 1 of the season. This isnt like the Lakers saying--- well maybe a year from now we will get player X--- but even if you dont want to count Love- then just count the #1 overall pick which is incredibly valauble.

I mean- what do you think assets are used for but for to improve your team? lol...gmab.....if D-bag X is thinking about signing with the Celtics- he doesnt just look at what the team is on the dayhe is signing- he looks what it iwll be on game 1 of the season when figuring if he can win that year.

this is common sense. but if you want to insist on wiggins instead of love so be it....half the people thought hte love trade was dumb at the time.

Nice attempt at a spin. No one's buying this.

Hey @tlance...what play numbers are they again when Wiggy bullshits posts and spins things rather than admit he was wrong?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice attempt at a spin. No one's buying this.

Hey @tlance...what play numbers are they again when Wiggy bullshits posts and spins things rather than admit he was wrong?
lol

i meani said count wiggins or count love....if you are against counting Love then you have to count Wiggins....

common sense.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson needs to be traded and ASAP. His salary is collateral damage from Lebron's ego trip and more importantly TT is grade a puzzie

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson needs to be traded and ASAP. His salary is collateral damage from Lebron's ego trip and more importantly TT is grade a puzzie

Actually he is a double double machine I can name A TON of contracts worse than his. I can name a couple on rhe Cavs teams over his like George Hill who they just traded, JR Smith...TT is having the best year of his career and is a top 3 offensive rebounder in the NBA, also a great perimeter defender

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cavs were light years better. They had a younger more prime lebron for 1.

Then you forgot about they had Kyrie Irving who is light years better than anyone on the lakers now. Did you forget that?

We added Love later another star, which made them even better...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he is a double double machine I can name A TON of contracts worse than his. I can name a couple on rhe Cavs teams over his like George Hill who they just traded, JR Smith...TT is having the best year of his career and is a top 3 offensive rebounder in the NBA, also a great perimeter defender

TT is not on a massive contract either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cavs were light years better. They had a younger more prime lebron for 1.

Then you forgot about they had Kyrie Irving who is light years better than anyone on the lakers now. Did you forget that?

We added Love later another star, which made them even better...

Go back and re-read the comments.

images

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL...a puzzle

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to see Tristan Thompson find his game once the games didn't matter anymore.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to see Tristan Thompson find his game once the games didn't matter anymore.

Games don't matter to young teams? wow. you fooled me. They just beat the Pacers last night, I guess it doesn't matter lolzz