• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the LeBron haters

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would have easily let me give Lebron props is if he went out West to play where the competition was fierce and teams were better. Not stick around in po-dunk LeEasternConference is entire career where the D-leaguers are and surrounded by a squad of HOFers and 3 point sharpshooters.

But he proved he was a complete PUSS not doing it. Then whined about "needing more help" in the process. He couldn't have had it any easier the last 7 years yet wants it even easier. Barkley's diss on Lebron was all 100 percent true

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not putting him in the top 10 isn't bashing him since arguments can easily be made against it. If you don't worship Lebron and drink the Kool-Aid you're bashing him I guess

Even your avatar is a knock on him. You're hilarious trying to convince anyone you're not bashing him. Because that's all you ever do in any of the NBA threads. I just think it's amusing that you're trying to say you're not being biased about him.

I'm not a fan of his either but I'm not crazy like you & under rank him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even your avatar is a knock on him. You're hilarious trying to convince anyone you're not bashing him. Because that's all you ever do in any of the NBA threads. I just think it's amusing that you're trying to say you're not being biased about him.

I'm not a fan of his either but I'm not crazy like you & under rank him.

The Warriors suck too, didn't you know?

LeBron keeps losing to garbage teams like the Warriors who would not have stood a chance against teams like the '96 Bullets with Webber and Juwon Howard.

Am I right @DorianRo?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron keeps losing to garbage teams like the Warriors who would not have stood a chance against teams like the '96 Bullets with Webber and Juwon Howard.

Am I right @DorianRo?

Also don't forget about those Finals losses to the Mavs & Spurs. Because both of those teams had a bunch of scrubs that will never see the inside of the HOF unless they buy a ticket.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Unitas sucked because he only won 1 SB.

Ted Williams was a loser because he never won a WS.

Randy Johnson had a bunch of K's but only 1 WS ring. What a bum!

Barry Sanders was very overrated because he never won a SB.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I right @DorianRo?

Where did I say the Warriors suck? I just said they are an overrated team. Because IDIOTS like to compare them to teams like the 96 Bulls, 86 Celtics, Kobe/Shaq Lakers etc. Losing to the Mavs when you got a prime Wade/Bosh/3 point sharpshooters is a huge knock on him yes. And he had a stacked team when playing the Spurs too. Though losing to the Spurs isn't as bad as losing to the Mavs obviously

Last edited:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Unitas sucked because he only won 1 SB.

Ted Williams was a loser because he never won a WS.

Randy Johnson had a bunch of K's but only 1 WS ring. What a bum!

Barry Sanders was very overrated because he never won a SB.

Well Sanders was always on crummy teams. Lebron hasn't been on a "Bad" team (Aka not a stacked team) since 2009/2010. And even those teams weren't bad..

All the advantages the guy has been given he SHOULD have at least 7 titles. Not 3. If he was as good as advertised however. Which he never was.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sanders was always on crummy teams. Lebron hasn't been on a "Bad" team (Aka not a stacked team) since 2009/2010. And even those teams weren't bad..

All the advantages the guy has been given he SHOULD have at least 7 titles. Not 3. If he was as good as advertised however. Which he never was.

So when he returned to the Cavs they were "stacked"? Bullshit, stop lying. He returned before the trade for Love even happened. Troll on dorian, that's all you ever do anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say the Warriors suck? I just said they are an overrated team. Because IDIOTS like to compare them to teams like the 96 Bulls, 86 Celtics, Kobe/Shaq Lakers etc. Losing to the Mavs when you got a prime Wade/Bosh/3 point sharpshooters is a huge knock on him yes. And he had a stacked team when playing the Spurs too. Though losing to the Spurs isn't as bad as losing to the Mavs obviously

No.

The brightest basketball minds out there compare the Warriors to all time great teams. Idiots say they are overrated.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree the Heat should have beaten the Mavs. That is the only legitimate blemish on LeBron's Finals resume. Every other loss was against teams as good or significantly better than his team was.

In LeBron's defense, the Heat supporting cast wasn't great in year 1 and LBJ and Wade had not yet figured out how to coexist.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Heat should have beaten the Mavs. That is the only legitimate blemish on LeBron's Finals resume. Every other loss was against teams as good or significantly better than his team was.

In LeBron's defense, the Heat supporting cast wasn't great in year 1 and LBJ and Wade had not yet figured out how to coexist.

By supporting cast, I mean beyond the big 3. No Battier, no Allen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Lakers, LeBron!!!! Playing for the best franchise in the NBA is awesome!!!!
I don't like LeBron - but if the Lakers signs him to a two year or three year deal - that is a deal that gets the Lakers to the Western Conference finals for the next two or three years, so I would have to like that. I would be opposed to a 4 or 5 year deal though because of his age.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when he returned to the Cavs they were "stacked"? Bullshit, stop lying. He returned before the trade for Love even happened. Troll on dorian, that's all you ever do anyway.

Agree that Dorian is an idiot troll.

But stop with the "Lebron returned to Cleveland before Love was traded" stuff. Lebron knew that Love to the Cavs was more or less a done deal before he signed, it was just a matter of filling out the details/getting a 3rd team involved and the T-Wolves trying to hold out for a little more.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mention Curry & Bogut being injured yet you didn't mention Love & Irving being injured for the '15 Finals. Why is that you troll?

Bogut wasn't even playable when he was healthy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Dorian is an idiot troll.

But stop with the "Lebron returned to Cleveland before Love was traded" stuff. Lebron knew that Love to the Cavs was more or less a done deal before he signed, it was just a matter of filling out the details/getting a 3rd team involved and the T-Wolves trying to hold out for a little more.

I won't stop w/ the LeBron shit! wiggy was forced to leave SportsHoopla & I miss him.:heh: So I'm picking up his slack.:yes: Go Cavs! Go LeBron! Tristan rulz! And Dan Gilbert is the bestest owner in the history of the league.

Disclaimer: this weed is stronger than I realized. Maybe I shouldn't use this strain while on SportsHoopla? Toke it if ya got it.

:trash: