• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the LeBron haters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't stop w/ the LeBron shit! wiggy was forced to leave SportsHoopla & I miss him.:heh: So I'm picking up his slack.:yes: Go Cavs! Go LeBron! Tristan rulz! And Dan Gilbert is the bestest owner in the history of the league.

Disclaimer: this weed is stronger than I realized. Maybe I shouldn't use this strain while on SportsHoopla? Toke it if ya got it.

:trash:

I have a hybrid called Purple Cake...enjoying it quite a bit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't stop w/ the LeBron shit! wiggy was forced to leave SportsHoopla & I miss him.:heh: So I'm picking up his slack.:yes: Go Cavs! Go LeBron! Tristan rulz! And Dan Gilbert is the bestest owner in the history of the league.

Disclaimer: this weed is stronger than I realized. Maybe I shouldn't use this strain while on SportsHoopla? Toke it if ya got it.

:trash:

"the weed is strong in this one...":heh:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I'm smoking the good stuff too. Cali GHV OG F2

Let's revisit this topic again for shits.

2 things:

1) Stats/awards -- Lebron and Jordan are close offensively and Lebron has played more years, but LBJ can't hold MJs jock when you look at defensive stats and awards. Titles as well.

2) Bball ability -- they are 2 of the best talents this planet has ever seen. Magic is right there as well.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I'm smoking the good stuff too. Cali GHV OG F2

Let's revisit this topic again for shits.

2 things:

1) Stats/awards -- Lebron and Jordan are close offensively and Lebron has played more years, but LBJ can't hold MJs jock when you look at defensive stats and awards. Titles as well.

2) Bball ability -- they are 2 of the best talents this planet has ever seen. Magic is right there as well.

FTR, this is Lebron's 15th year. Jordan played 15 years.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure. He wasn't effectively suspended for 3 years.

Jordan played 15 years and when he came back from baseball played 17 games in 93-94. So basically 14.25 years? LOL In 1985 he played 18 games - started 7. You going down this road to prove MJ's stats on offense can't hold up to Lebrons?

SO he was "suspended" for 1.5 years from 92-94? You think the league let him back in 93-94 just for the playoffs? Wearing his baseball #? :lol:

Or from 98-2001 he was "suspended"?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan played 15 years and when he came back from baseball played 17 games in 93-94. So basically 14.25 years? LOL In 1985 he played 18 games - started 7. You going down this road to prove MJ's stats on offense can't hold up to Lebrons?

SO he was "suspended" for 1.5 years from 92-94? You think the league let him back in 93-94 just for the playoffs? Wearing his baseball #? :lol:

Or from 98-2001 he was "suspended"?

I'm not trying to prove anything. Jordan was an amazing player and easily considered either the GOAT or close to it by just about everyone.

I was simply pointing out that they have played the same number of seasons at this point.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it ok to retire more than once in the 90s?

source.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

source.gif

I certainly don't care that he retired multiple times. But I don't give him extra credit because of his missed seasons. This wasn't Ted Williams going to fight the Nazis.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't care that he retired multiple times. But I don't give him extra credit because of his missed seasons. This wasn't Ted Williams going to fight the Nazis.

Who's giving him extra credit? It is what it is. Have to break down the games played. People can twist it and beat the stats to death all they want.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even your avatar is a knock on him. You're hilarious trying to convince anyone you're not bashing him. Because that's all you ever do in any of the NBA threads. I just think it's amusing that you're trying to say you're not being biased about him.

I'm not a fan of his either but I'm not crazy like you & under rank him.
Well if Lebron signs with the Lakers this summer, Promise not to bash him as long as he is a Lakers and helping the Lakers win games. Once he is gone, however all bets are off:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

source.gif
Michael Jordan retired the first time because the Bulls refused to resign Phil Jackson as head coach - when he had clearly told the organization that he would not play for a different coach - not quite the same as retiring, coming back and retiring again - but I don't have a problem with it personally

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Lebron signs with the Lakers this summer, Promise not to bash him as long as he is a Lakers and helping the Lakers win games. Once he is gone, however all bets are off:lol:

I'll take that into consideration.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Jordan retired the first time because the Bulls refused to resign Phil Jackson as head coach - when he had clearly told the organization that he would not play for a different coach - not quite the same as retiring, coming back and retiring again - but I don't have a problem with it personally

So if the Bulls refused to sign Phil and Jordan retired (first time), then why did the Bulls end up signing Phil? And why didn't Jordan come back sooner?

Dude had just won 3 in a row, sure there were front office issues but MJ was dominating and thought he could play baseball. Dad died from a strange incident, etc.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Bulls refused to sign Phil and Jordan retired (first time), then why did the Bulls end up signing Phil? And why didn't Jordan come back sooner?

Dude had just won 3 in a row, sure there were front office issues but MJ was dominating and thought he could play baseball. Dad died from a strange incident, etc.
I think I forgot that Jordan retired twice - sorry about that - from the rumors, however he retired the first time because his father was killed - I think that was shooting on the freeway-the rumor was it was a retaliation due to gambling or something - Never heard anything to back it and It would appear that MJ was really shook up. Came back and then won three more titles. Then the second time MJ retired was because the Bulls wouldn't give Phil Jackson the 10 million a year he was asking for and then one or two years later the Lakers signed Phil - He never went back

That would mean MJ retired three times because he came back and played for Washington and donated his entire salary to the victims of 9-11. I will always believe that if Michael Jordan had played those two years he missed -and joined the minor league baseball, that the Bulls would have won 8 straight titles and if they had played beyond the second three-peat, more. That team was that good. No disrespect to LeBron - but Michael Jordan was better then LeBron could ever hope to be

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually,

That was the second time he retired. He came back twice.