• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he can play more than one position and he would be an ideal fit in the offense. He would be a matchup nightmare. 2 guard/small forward size with PG skills and quickness.

:agree:

:suds:

I like Marshall more than Farmar. Of course I'm a bit biased, I'm a Tarheel fan. But I think KButter does things on the floor a lot can't. With time under D'Antoni, we'll see a little less scoring version of Nash when he was in Phoenix! Bank it!! :nod:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. The more I hear/read about Exum, the more I like him. The kid is a legit 6'6", very athletic and while he's listed as a combo guard, apparently he plays point. Lots of ways to make use of his skills.

If he is able to play well right away. I could see a starting lineup for next season of:

PG - Farmar
SG - Exum
SF - Kobe
PF - Kelly or Hill
C - Pau

Then 2015:

PG - Farmar
SG - Exum
SF - Kobe
PF - Love
C - Pau

Thoughts?

I love it, with this lineup though the Lakers will have to focus on defense and athleticism for the bench.

Also is Hill in his final year of his contract? If not then I'm a little confused as to why people wanted him gone because high energy players with as much grit as he has are incredibly hard to find. He's a hard worker.