• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's coming.............

Is Pau moved? Kaman??

What other possible moves are there to make?

Happy Monday!

:suds:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumored pau might start playing again Wednesday. but not much time before trade deadline. not that I like it but all signs point to not making any deals

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't appear to be any on the horizon. Nobody wants Pau for the asking price of the Lakers. They want him for nothing.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumored pau might start playing again Wednesday. but not much time before trade deadline. not that I like it but all signs point to not making any deals

Doesn't appear to be any on the horizon. Nobody wants Pau for the asking price of the Lakers. They want him for nothing.

Frustrating. I guess the Lakers are either ok with the direction of this group OR think they can win with this group.

Maybe it's neither.

Maybe they're thinking the same thing we are, how do you possibly fix a turd?? :noidea::L

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything happening here, I think the Lakers are standing still & with all these injuries their's not much they can offer for some kind of decent trade. I could be wrong, but we shall wait & see.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frustrating. I guess the Lakers are either ok with the direction of this group OR think they can win with this group.

Maybe it's neither.

Maybe they're thinking the same thing we are, how do you possibly fix a turd?? :noidea::L

no matter what will be interesting to see what happens in summer. as I said in another thread If they cant land LeBron or Carmelo which is pretty likely that happens...then who else do you bring in? do you just resign players like pau, Jordan hill, nick young etc? there really isn't anyone out there that makes me say yeah we need to get him other than Carmelo or LeBron. lets not forget another year like this one next year and phoenix has the 1st round pick

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either one is coming to LA. Melo has already stated he likes Chicago and James will most likely remain in Miami.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either one is coming to LA. Melo has already stated he likes Chicago and James will most likely remain in Miami.

if chance at anything is Carmelo. early in season and just reiterated at all star break seems like kobe knows something about a big name coming to LA. maybe its nothing but seems like hes worked something out.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if chance at anything is Carmelo. early in season and just reiterated at all star break seems like kobe knows something about a big name coming to LA. maybe its nothing but seems like hes worked something out.

I doubt it. We have to rely on the draft & get a top 3 pick this off season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the trade deadline and FA's. Things have been very quiet on these topics with the Lakers lately. That's usually when they pull off something big.

Not getting my hopes up, but we'll see.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carmelo goes to Phoenix. Just have a hunch.

If LeBron goes anywhere, it'll be back to Cleveland.

DimesD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte has an interest in Pau. Here's a Proposal.

Bobcats: In- Pau. | Out- Gordon.+ Zeller +2014 1st round (Detroit's) to Lakers. + McBob 1.5 mil to Phillies
Knicks: In - Blake + T. Young | Out: Bargnani. + 2014 2nd rounder (Kings) to Lakers. + 3 mil to Phillies.
Phillies: In - Bargnani. + 3mil. + 2nd rounder Bobcats + McBob + 1.5 mil | Out - Thad Young
Lakers: In - Gordon + Zeller + Charlotte #1 + Knicks #2 | Out - Blake + Pau

Phillies clear Young's 9 mil after next season. Takes on additional 5 mil in salary next year. Bobcats and Knicks pitch in cash to offset. Can move Bargnani (on injured reserve - Physical waived) and McBob on their final year.

Knicks get more athletic and depth with PG who can run offense. They need players now.

Bobcats get Pau to push them in the playoffs. Zeller's been a bust at #4 but his salary needed to make deal work.

Lakers get stuck with Zeller but can wait to see if he progresses. Getting 1st round (Detroit's top 8 protected) and an early 2nd round (sacramento) is what this deal's about. Gordon is sick and can't play. He'll be immediately waived. no need for physical.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^That's actually not a bad deal for LA. Gordon's deal expires at the end of the year, you get a young player (though he looks totally lost right now), and two picks. It's better than Okafor + one 1st rounder

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte has an interest in Pau. Here's a Proposal.

Bobcats: In- Pau. | Out- Gordon.+ Zeller +2014 1st round (Detroit's) to Lakers. + McBob 1.5 mil to Phillies
Knicks: In - Blake + T. Young | Out: Bargnani. + 2014 2nd rounder (Kings) to Lakers. + 3 mil to Phillies.
Phillies: In - Bargnani. + 3mil. + 2nd rounder Bobcats + McBob + 1.5 mil | Out - Thad Young
Lakers: In - Gordon + Zeller + Charlotte #1 + Knicks #2 | Out - Blake + Pau

Phillies clear Young's 9 mil after next season. Takes on additional 5 mil in salary next year. Bobcats and Knicks pitch in cash to offset. Can move Bargnani (on injured reserve - Physical waived) and McBob on their final year.

Knicks get more athletic and depth with PG who can run offense. They need players now.

Bobcats get Pau to push them in the playoffs. Zeller's been a bust at #4 but his salary needed to make deal work.

Lakers get stuck with Zeller but can wait to see if he progresses. Getting 1st round (Detroit's top 8 protected) and an early 2nd round (sacramento) is what this deal's about. Gordon is sick and can't play. He'll be immediately waived. no need for physical.

I like this --- A LOT!

I like Zeller. I think he's a younger, little less talented version of Pau. Plus we get picks, what's not to like?!!:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in on this one as well. We have two days to get this done. I like it a lot!!

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2