• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who forgot to shoot?
hes talking about Anderson i think-- he is saying Anderson did not forget how to shoot- he is really less thn proficient at expressing himself but after years of reading his posts i am not bad at it- kind like decoding what a toddler is trying to say.

which i am sure is correct but its likely Anderson's athleticism that has robbed him of playing time at this point in his career if i would have t o guess

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who forgot to shoot?

The guy you traded for......my point is he was a nice pickup.....he's a shooter and shooters don't just lose that skill set.....he just fell out of favor in certain places after signing that huge deal.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert has spent more in luxury tax than any owner in the history of the NBA. Please use your brain.

He has but the trades your Cavs have made were because he wants to save some cash since they now suck.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy you traded for......my point is he was a nice pickup.....he's a shooter and shooters don't just lose that skill set.....he just fell out of favor in certain places after signing that huge deal.
DJ, what are you smoking?

The Heat did this deal to get under the luxury tax. Anderson is not going to play. You are out of your mind.

It was a good deal for the Heat if you ask me- it cut down their rotation and saved them some cash- but make no mistake- Ryan Anderson playing was not a consideration.

Dude, are you losing your mind? You need to get some sleep.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ, what are you smoking?

The Heat did this deal to get under the luxury tax. Anderson is not going to play. You are out of your mind.

It was a good deal for the Heat if you ask me- it cut down their rotation and saved them some cash- but make no mistake- Ryan Anderson playing was not a consideration.

Dude, are you losing your mind? You need to get some sleep.

It was to save some cash but they also were overloaded with guards.....he'll get some PT.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has but the trades your Cavs have made were because he wants to save some cash since they now suck.
yah- like trading expiring contracts like Hill for guys like Delly and Henson who have extra money on their contracts---- taking ON SALARY in order to get draft picks

are you delusional?

sounds like they are on the 1 yard line with the Rockets about taking on Brandon Knights extra 16M next year for an expiring contract as well.

I mean- do you even think about what you are typing before you hit the "Post Reply" button? your post makes zero fucking sense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs trade George Hill and his expiring contract, a total of 19M- for Delly and Henson, who have a total of 38M remaining on their deals:

Cavs trading to save money according to DJ!!!! LOL

i mean- dude are you on the spectrum?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was to save some cash but they also were overloaded with guards.....he'll get some PT.....

No guarantee he gets playing time.

Heat just not going to jump a one dimensional player over olynyk or james johnson

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are going ot be so many buy out guys this year

Lakers should just do the deal with the picks and just sign a bunch of buyout guys

Davis and LeBron and a bunch of buyout schlubs is fine- LeBron would make it work.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....save about 11M total- and just go from Tyler Johnson to Ryan Anderson- which, at this point since Anderson is pretty washed, is a down grade, but its not like Johnson is anything special.

The Suns now have a million wings....

no way they sign Oubre now right? Id rather have Oubre than TJ to be honest.

Johnson will be their starting guard next to Booker more than likely, that's how bad the guard rotation is right now. Could see them trading TJ and picks for a PG then re-signing Oubre this offseason. Ultimately they get a player that could be a valuable expiring contract in a trade next season to match contracts (like Dallas did to get KP). Anderson's stretch provision would have them stuck paying him 4-5 mil for the next 3 years. Think the deal makes sense for both sides financially.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am absolutely baffled as to how the Knicks think they can trade Kanter or Matthews or Jordan.

They are all expiring contracts. And the Knicks don't want any salary on the books after June 30th. So how exactly do they think they are going to get something for these guys? Some other team is going to trade one of their large expiring contracts for one of those guys because?????