• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Lavar Ball Super Thread

Who wins? Lavar or Jordan

• Ball

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jordan

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I had potato salad yesterday that my mommy made and it was awesome.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. There hasn't been a healthy Embiid to date. All we know is part time Embiid Sixers won more games than the Lakers last season.

We'll see what these teams do going forward. But just like saying the Sixers are clearly better, the notion the Lakers are clearly better is also pretty silly. Let's at least see who these respective teams draft and how that pans out.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they compared to Lebron James like Simmons?

You're stretching the comparison. First he was the best prospect since Lebron, and now you're making it like he's Lebron's equal. EVERYONE gets compared to Lebron, they just don't measure up. If Lebron only managed Simmons' stats in college, it would've been a huge disappointment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think two years is the target day for several reasons. All of the rookies will be better developed and begin to emerge as legitimate players and both Deng(this word mean crap in the bible) and Mozgov will be expiring contracts. The Lakers success will be to not mortgage their future like Buss and Kupchak did because this pick des open up the possibilities
the problem is of course that before Mozgov and Deng are up- you need to reup guys like Russell and Randle--- effectively just switching out the cap---- its why its important to try and move them beforehand.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever thought the lakers would lose there pick is insane. No way was the NBA going to allow tat lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Dad is a douche yeah, but anyone who has the confidence to compete against Nike and Underarmor has enough balls to be the leader of a team.

He's just letting his Dad do all the hype work while he stays largely out of the limelight himself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. There hasn't been a healthy Embiid to date. All we know is part time Embiid Sixers won more games than the Lakers last season.

Yes... two whole games.

And if it wasn't abundantly clear that the Lakers were in full tank mode when they traded their best player and top scorer for a draft pick, then I don't know what to say!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because your gonna lose your top 5pick to the Sixers if you don't. Its hilarious you guys think you have more talent than Philly. Ill bet next seasons records all night long. Its almost comical. We had a better record with no Simmons, no Embiid and Saric playing the lead role. We are adding Embiid, Simmons and the 3rd pick. I guess you think Balls impact is greater than all 3 of those players. Comical at best.
Embiid and Simmons- no matter if the Lakers select Ball- are def. the two most talented prospects on either team----- but both have injury baggage now.

I think the Sixers should take Monk.

Simmons
Embiid
Saric
Monk or Jackson
Okafor

still has the edge on

*Ball
Russell
Ingram
Randle
Nance Jr.
Zubac

If i ranked them in order of who I would want:

1. Simmons
2. Embiid
3. Ball
4. Saric
5. honestly im trying to think whether id have monk/jackson or ingram. Im honestly torn---- Monk/ Jackson or Ingram at 5 and 6

7. Russell
8. Randle
9. Okafor
10. Nance Jr.
11. Zubac

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid and Simmons- no matter if the Lakers select Ball- are def. the two most talented prospects on either team----- but both have injury baggage now.

I think the Sixers should take Monk.

Simmons
Embiid
Saric
Monk or Jackson
Okafor

still has the edge on

*Ball
Russell
Ingram
Randle
Nance Jr.
Zubac

If i ranked them in order of who I would want:

1. Simmons
2. Embiid
3. Ball
4. Saric
5. honestly im trying to think whether id have monk/jackson or ingram. Im honestly torn---- Monk/ Jackson or Ingram at 5 and 6

7. Russell
8. Randle
9. Okafor
10. Nance Jr.
11. Zubac

And that's why nobody takes you seriously... :L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fultz.

/end argument

Really? Statistically, Fultz' only advantages are shot attempts and blocks. Ball led or was essentially tied in all other categories.

I didn't get to see any of Fultz' games, so I'm relying on stats. To me, he looks a lot like D'Angelo (but quicker and more athletic).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Statistically, Fultz' only advantages are shot attempts and blocks. Ball led or was essentially tied in all other categories.

I didn't get to see any of Fultz' games, so I'm relying on stats. To me, he looks a lot like D'Angelo (but quicker and more athletic).
quicker, more athletic, better head on his shoulders, better pure PG skills, better defender.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the scouting reports agree with most of that.
I think Russell prob. had a better jump shot coming in...hes a little bigger....but Fultz is built more like a Rose/RW/Wall type that will be able to do things defensively and at the rim that Russell cant do. Fultz is more of a pure poitn too---- Russell is a little more combo-ish. Fultz will look to initiate the offense more so than getting his when compared to Russell i think.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Russell prob. had a better jump shot coming in...hes a little bigger....but Fultz is built more like a Rose/RW/Wall type that will be able to do things defensively and at the rim that Russell cant do. Fultz is more of a pure poitn too---- Russell is a little more combo-ish.

Ah, I thought you were comparing to Ball...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was responding to this and comparing Fultz to Russell.