• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Husky/Duck hate week thread

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks are native to everywhere in North America. And yes, wild and majestic alaskan malamutes and siberian huskies are a real issue in the Seattle area. They have been for years...
"Majestic"
hqdefault.jpg

husky-offers-free-window-cleaning4.jpg

2i4yCJX.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Majestic"
hqdefault.jpg

husky-offers-free-window-cleaning4.jpg

2i4yCJX.gif
Wait, your only attempt at adding to some trash is a couple of dogs with weird faces? I realize you are kind of new to this, but at least they both look like they can kill something. Show me a vicious looking duck. The only worry you ever have with a duck is will you end up on the toilet a lot after getting a hold of some bad meat at a chinese restaurant.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks are going to get beat as bad as Lambright's wife on Saturday.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, your only attempt at adding to some trash is a couple of dogs with weird faces? I realize you are kind of new to this, but at least they both look like they can kill something. Show me a vicious looking duck. The only worry you ever have with a duck is will you end up on the toilet a lot after getting a hold of some bad meat at a chinese restaurant.
nobody said anything about viciousness

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody said anything about viciousness
If you can't be majestic at least look like you can beat something up.

Can a duck be either? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who says Ducks can't be majestic?
Male_Mallard_Duck_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

mallard-duck-1024-768.jpg

551141-duck-allergy-symptoms.jpg

duck.jpg
There's a reason we shoot them and carve them up. I see those and all I think about is dinner.

They are loud and obnoxious animals. Much like your fan base. :dhd:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

80c71bc25d9cd82f2e782b0e186481af.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on @OregonDucks I figured at least you might throw something worthy of a hate thread up in this bitch.

I mean I get that most duck fans are already on winter break after this stretch of football, but this is UW you are playing. Where's all the 12 crap or the ted bundy shit, maybe something about our fat fans? :noidea:

You might be the only one repping your team this week. We expect more. Need one of those lengthy breakdowns of why this is going to be 13 and running away with it at the end. Something. Give a dog a bone will ya?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn, not only is your mascot lame, but you had to steal it from Disney...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn, not only is your mascot lame, but you had to steal it from Disney...
To be replaced with the rainbow one from Nike. I mean nothing says vicious like an accepting rainbow ducks logo. Going to look good on those glitter helmets next year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on @OregonDucks I figured at least you might throw something worthy of a hate thread up in this bitch.

I mean I get that most duck fans are already on winter break after this stretch of football, but this is UW you are playing. Where's all the 12 crap or the ted bundy shit, maybe something about our fat fans? :noidea:

You might be the only one repping your team this week. We expect more. Need one of those lengthy breakdowns of why this is going to be 13 and running away with it at the end. Something. Give a dog a bone will ya?

Today I went to the Animal Shelter and found an old husky laying there, with its sad old dog eyes in a cage. While looking at the old pal, I figured he'd probably had lived a fun fulfilled 12 years, ironically alive the entire streak, the poor guy had never seen the huskies beat the Ducks.

The old pup got real excited when he saw me, his fragile tail wagged and you could see the hope in his eyes as he looked at me through the chain links. I got down on a knee and looked into the huskies eye and I put on a big smile for him. His tail wagged and you could sense the exciting anticipation. I said to him in a high pitched voice excited voice, "want to come home with my good boy????!!!! Want to come home and play!?!?!?"

The old huskies tail wagged like it probably hadn't in months, I saw him with all his courage and strength to stand up on his four legged fragile bones and he poked his nose through one of the chain links excited and anxious to get out of that canine prison. I gave the old pup one more, "Lets go good boy!" and the dog looked toward the door handle like he knew that was the key, probably from seeing the volunteers open and shut it numerous times a day to give him his food and water.

As I reached for the door to take home and free this old husky I stopped and looked at him. I smiled and said, SKOOO DUCKS, gave a crotch chop and walked away.

I may have heard a whimper, I don't know as I walked down the hall toward the exits.

Anyways, thought that would make me feel better about things, but really it hasn't and I kinda sit here under the weather. Not really in the mood to debate today.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, so we get nothing good in trash talking from duck fans on hate week and now I feel like I want to go to an animal shelter and rescue some old unwanted dog that was teased into thinking he might get a good lap to lay on for his last few days.

Shit dude. Way to bring the mood down. :tsk:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today I went to the Animal Shelter and found an old husky laying there, with its sad old dog eyes in a cage. While looking at the old pal, I figured he'd probably had lived a fun fulfilled 12 years, ironically alive the entire streak, the poor guy had never seen the huskies beat the Ducks.

The old pup got real excited when he saw me, his fragile tail wagged and you could see the hope in his eyes as he looked at me through the chain links. I got down on a knee and looked into the huskies eye and I put on a big smile for him. His tail wagged and you could sense the exciting anticipation. I said to him in a high pitched voice excited voice, "want to come home with my good boy????!!!! Want to come home and play!?!?!?"

The old huskies tail wagged like it probably hadn't in months, I saw him with all his courage and strength to stand up on his four legged fragile bones and he poked his nose through one of the chain links excited and anxious to get out of that canine prison. I gave the old pup one more, "Lets go good boy!" and the dog looked toward the door handle like he knew that was the key, probably from seeing the volunteers open and shut it numerous times a day to give him his food and water.

As I reached for the door to take home and free this old husky I stopped and looked at him. I smiled and said, SKOOO DUCKS, gave a crotch chop and walked away.

I may have heard a whimper, I don't know as I walked down the hall toward the exits.

Anyways, thought that would make me feel better about things, but really it hasn't and I kinda sit here under the weather. Not really in the mood to debate today.
*Husky's