• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, thats what was just said on the radio.

Also the LOI arriving tweet for Jedrick Wills has been deleted. :wtf:
Yeah I heard Kentucky might have flipped him. I have no clue how the fuck he decides that shithole over Michigan and Bama unless he wants to play basketball.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU is going to lock up Pennsylvania which has a lot of talent next year and they also are starting to get top players in the DC/Maryland/Virginia areas as well. Franklin is actually a sleezeball also. He from what I'm told is slimier than anything Harbaugh or Meyer has done and almost flipped a couple of kids from UGA. I think he's gonna land some top guys next year as he already has.

He has a TON of work to do to jump Bama. What is the highest recruiting class Franklin has ever had? I really don't know, but I would be surprised if PSU has a top 5 class in 2018. I think it will take a few years of top 10 ranked teams for PSU to begin landing several 5* players. They will need to do that to jump Bama.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a TON of work to do to jump Bama. What is the highest recruiting class Franklin has ever had? I really don't know, but I would be surprised if PSU has a top 5 class in 2018. I think it will take a few years of top 10 ranked teams for PSU to begin landing several 5* players. They will need to do that to jump Bama.
Top 5 is a lock IMO. They already landed a few top recruits and that's usually how you get 300+ composite points. Just like USC used to and Bama does now.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I heard Kentucky might have flipped him. I have no clue how the fuck he decides that shithole over Michigan and Bama unless he wants to play basketball.

Ive been worried about him ever since Cristobal left. But he said it wouldnt affect him, Guess he lied.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been worried about him ever since Cristobal left. But he said it wouldnt affect him, Guess he lied.
I'm praying to the gods Michigan can do something, but I highly doubt it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Michigan talked to Falo? I thought he was between SC and Oregon. Would love to have him if theres a slot open. Kid can stretch the field. It seems like he's in a holding pattern tho
More of a joke. Just saying it's pretty ridiculous such a good player is being processed.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 is a lock IMO. They already landed a few top recruits and that's usually how you get 300+ composite points. Just like USC used to and Bama does now.

No doubt they've jumped again, but most teams have less than 5 commits so far in that class. WAY too early to say any team is a top 5 lock....with the exception of probably Bama and OSU. PSU is looking good with one 5* and six 4*.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of Alabama insiders had this to say about the Parks situation.....

Numbers.....plain and simple. They were going to have to figure something out if Solomon announced for UA.

Basically if Soloman commited to us we were gonna have to Slimeball somebody.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI. I expect PSU and USC to have monster classes next year(2018). Could dethrone Bama. Clemson is in on many top guys also but they don't oversign and have a small class.
PSU is going to be lucky to beat out OSU. We're going to have room for a full 25 man class, and are the overwhelming favorite for 3 of the top 15 players in the class and also the third highest-ranked 4* player so far. Until Urban is dethroned, no B1G team should be considered a true contender for even tops in the conference, let alone the country.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU is going to be lucky to beat out OSU. We're going to have room for a full 25 man class, and are the overwhelming favorite for 3 of the top 15 players in the class and also the third highest-ranked 4* player so far. Until Urban is dethroned, no B1G team should be considered a true contender for even tops in the conference, let alone the country.
You will be wrong. People are telling me PSU is in on a lot of guys. You can't just look at early CBs a year before 2018 Signing Day because those are the least accurate.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a slimeball. I'm predicting Ole Miss type shit in the future.

Can we all LOL at Ole Misses. 40th ranked class with only 2 4-stars. Harder to recruit when aren't throwing trucks of cash at recruits

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the best PSU will do next year is #3 in the B1G. It's going to take a few B1G titles, and a few playoff appearances before they jump Bama, OSU, and likely Michigan. USC will probably be ahead of them too.

I think the best they can hope for is being in the latter part of the top 10 next year. Even with this big start to the 2018 recruiting season. Franklin has done an AMAZING job with a program that was near dead 5 years ago.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be wrong. People are telling me PSU is in on a lot of guys. You can't just look at early CBs a year before 2018 Signing Day because those are the least accurate.
So the predictions of your "people" should be considered gospel while the predictions of recruiting analysts are the "least accurate". Wow, that makes a ton of sense.

OSU has the top 5 in the state of Ohio all but locked up barring a humungous coup, along with #7 and #11 - all 5/4* guys. An of course, since we're OSU, we're also already the favorites for several top guys outside of the state of Ohio. Until further notice, PSU simply isn't at OSU's level. I know you really, really want people to believe it, but the smart people know better.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the predictions of your "people" should be considered gospel while the predictions of recruiting analysts are the "least accurate". Wow, that makes a ton of sense.

OSU has the top 5 in the state of Ohio all but locked up barring a humungous coup, along with #7 and #11 - all 5/4* guys. An of course, since we're OSU, we're also already the favorites for several top guys outside of the state of Ohio. Until further notice, PSU simply isn't at OSU's level. I know you really, really want people to believe it, but the smart people know better.
Early Cbs means shit unless the guy commits early. They can change em at any time. Good luck on Marvin Wilson btw, but he is staying south IMO.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best PSU will do next year is #3 in the B1G. It's going to take a few B1G titles, and a few playoff appearances before they jump Bama, OSU, and likely Michigan. USC will probably be ahead of them too.

I think the best they can hope for is being in the latter part of the top 10 next year. Even with this big start to the 2018 recruiting season. Franklin has done an AMAZING job with a program that was near dead 5 years ago.
They're in great shape thusfar, no doubt. I think top 10 is very likely for them, and #3 in the B1G seems very likely. Things are looking great in Happy Valley, which is shocking considering it was only 4 months ago that Franklin was on the hot seat.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early Cbs means shit unless the guy commits early. They can change em at any time. Good luck on Marvin Wilson btw, but he is staying south IMO.
Of course they can, but what makes those shit while your "people" are on point?

You very well may be right on Wilson, he's only got 1 school in the north that he's considering so the odds would be in your favor.