• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's commit list is starting to get crowded... 24 commits already...

... yet look at the remaining targets:

Michigan 2017 Football Targets

Some of those kids better decide soon, or else they will be going somewhere other than Ann Arbor.

If Harbaugh's class is anything like last year, I'm sure we will have some attrition along the way. We had two already Lassiter and Dillon switch schools. I'm guessing they won't be the last.

That being said. They have 8 possibles left in the top 110 recruits. I'm guessing they will probably get 3-4 of those guys, leaving them with 4-5 others they can sign. If by some Christmas miracle they get all 8. That'd be the 32 most have predicted they'd sign in this class.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh's class is anything like last year, I'm sure we will have some attrition along the way. We had two already Lassiter and Dillon switch schools. I'm guessing they won't be the last.

That being said. They have 8 possibles left in the top 110 recruits. I'm guessing they will probably get 3-4 of those guys, leaving them with 4-5 others they can sign. If by some Christmas miracle they get all 8. That'd be the 32 most have predicted they'd sign in this class.
They are favored to win on almost all 8 of them. A guy like Donoan Jeter or Taylor could possibly flip if we land someone like Solomon or Harris. I think they get 30-32. The chart shows we have a lot of scholarships available. Next recruiting class probably won't be as exciting though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are favored to win on almost all 8 of them. A guy like Donoan Jeter or Taylor could possibly flip if we land someone like Solomon or Harris. I think they get 30-32. The chart shows we have a lot of scholarships available. Next recruiting class probably won't be as exciting though.

Nah. Najee Harris is Bama with Michigan trailing. Tuefele is all over the board, could be Utah, could be OSU, could be Michigan. Solomon was a UM commit, but I think he ends up at Georgia. Slaton is a toss up with FSU and UM. Willie Gay says UM is at the top of his list, but everyone is saying Mississippi State. Same with Nico Collins -- many have been saying they think he signs elsewhere.

We shall see. We have 24 with 8 open spots, but I'm guessing we will see flip flopping all over the place before we see a finished product

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Najee Harris is Bama with Michigan trailing. Tuefele is all over the board, could be Utah, could be OSU, could be Michigan. Solomon was a UM commit, but I think he ends up at Georgia. Slaton is a toss up with FSU and UM. Willie Gay says UM is at the top of his list, but everyone is saying Mississippi State. Same with Nico Collins -- many have been saying they think he signs elsewhere.

We shall see. We have 24 with 8 open spots, but I'm guessing we will see flip flopping all over the place before we see a finished product
Nico Collins is a possible silent commit, his family has mad ties to Michigan. He is not the typical Alabama recruit. Harris from what I heard is legit 50/50 atm. The last visit really convinced him to possibly flip, whereas it was just us trailing. I agree on Solomon, probably will go to Bama. Slaton has grades issues, he wants to go to Michigan over FSU, but might not meet the requirements. I wasn't counting Gay, but I am hearing some good news about him recently. Finally, I never counted Tuefele, he's going to Utah.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nico Collins is a possible silent commit, his family has mad ties to Michigan. He is not the typical Alabama recruit. Harris from what I heard is legit 50/50 atm. The last visit really convinced him to possibly flip, whereas it was just us trailing. I agree on Solomon, probably will go to Bama. Slaton has grades issues, he wants to go to Michigan over FSU, but might not meet the requirements. I wasn't counting Gay, but I am hearing some good news about him recently. Finally, I never counted Tuefele, he's going to Utah.

These are the top 8 guys UM is still after according to 247 composite rankings:
Najee Harris
Tederall Slaton
Jay Tuefele
Chuck Filiaga
Nico Collins
Aubrey Solomon
Willie Gay
Drew Singleton

I think we get Singleton and Filiaga for sure. I think Nico Collins is a probably. Harris, Tuefele and Solomon (the 3 highest ranked recruits) are leans elsewhere, but UM has a chance. I think Gay stays in the south and Slaton I thought was for sure, but don't think he will qualify.

Plus, we have guys like Jordan Anthony and Mekhi Beckton who everyone is saying UM.

So no one really knows. It is all a guess.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Najee Harris
Tederall Slaton
Jay Tuefele
Chuck Filiaga
Nico Collins
Aubrey Solomon
Willie Gay
Drew Singleton

I think we get Singleton and Filiaga for sure. I think Nico Collins is a probably. Harris, Tuefele and Solomon (the 3 highest ranked recruits) are leans elsewhere, but UM has a chance. I think Gay stays in the south and Slaton I thought was for sure, but don't think he will qualify.

Plus, we have guys like Jordan Anthony and Mekhi Beckton who everyone is saying UM.

I think we can flip the DB from ND. Beckton is a project but possibility. Won't have to wait long for Anthony as he announces his commitment Thursday. I would probably take Solomon and Tuefele off the list but we will see. Wilson I would not be shocked if he actually flips like Cyrus did from Auburn to Bama a few years ago. Gay is the guy I am hearing good things about from insiders but who knows at this point. I think we get 30 but maybe 32 by getting a couple of surprise 3 to 4* on signing day not on our radar.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Najee Harris
Tederall Slaton
Jay Tuefele
Chuck Filiaga
Nico Collins
Aubrey Solomon
Willie Gay
Drew Singleton

I wouldn't count Filiaga. Word is the family would like him close to home. Last I heard OU had a slight lead. Texas likely 4th amongst Mich, OU, TCU, and Texas.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuefele heading to OSU? Is that the thought?
With Marvin Wilson likely heading to LSU (for whatever reason I really can't understand), Tuefele is definitely their primary DT target.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't count Filiaga. Word is the family would like him close to home. Last I heard OU had a slight lead. Texas likely 4th amongst Mich, OU, TCU, and Texas.
Michigan is in the lead for him after they lost out on Wilson.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Marvin Wilson likely heading to LSU (for whatever reason I really can't understand), Tuefele is definitely their primary DT target.
Wilson should go to Texas. Tom Herman seems to put DLinemen in good positions to succeed.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they get the final visit. Just found UW might get Tuefele's final visit right after Dead Period ends.

So we have a shot lol I guess.
You guys confident on Sarell? I really wish Harbaugh would have gone all out on him rather than some oversized project like Wilson. Best LT in this class by far. Probably a future no.1 pick. Also I think is the real number 1 overall HS prospect even ahead of Najee Harris.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean he recruited supernatural freak Ed Oliver who is elite regardless and that's it?
Personally I think Gary is every bit as good as Oliver if not better. But Gary was buried behind an already experienced NFL Defensive Line. Texas needs help there and I have no doubt Wilson would thrive. Gary probably would have put up Suh stats at Houston btw. Yes AAC being one of the reasons.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys confident on Sarell? I really wish Harbaugh would have gone all out on him rather than some oversized project like Wilson. Best LT in this class by far. Probably a future no.1 pick. Also I think is the real number 1 overall HS prospect even ahead of Najee Harris.

Confident on Foster? Honestly I think its 50/50 With Foster. If I was a betting man I would pick Stanford. Which SUCKS. They have been pulling top kids in the area for several years.

I want to say 247 has him #1, and the other services have him #2 (except ESPN, where he is not even top 10..which is curious).

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't really follow Crystal Ball predictions too closely, but 70% have predicted UM. OU is at 7%. USC is actually #2 in crystal balls for him.

Also, he has been one of the guys sending the 'M' congrats message to each guy that has committed to UM. When guys start doing that -- it usually means they will soon follow suit.

Nothing is set in stone though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson to LSU has been the word for the last week. They have Tuefele with Utah in the lead right now at 40% with OSU and UM at 20%.

He'd be a big catch for either UM or OSU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think Gary is every bit as good as Oliver if not better. But Gary was buried behind an already experienced NFL Defensive Line. Texas needs help there and I have no doubt Wilson would thrive. Gary probably would have put up Suh stats at Houston btw. Yes AAC being one of the reasons.
What does Gary have to do with Tom Herman?