• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Test: JTB Cited for OVI

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of years ago I got t-boned in my Jeep when a woman yapping on her fuckin' cell phone ran a red light. What's really scary is when I see a college kid driving & talking/texting. Their bad enough drives w/o the extra distraction.

It sounds vitriolic, but having traveled over a million miles texting while driving is as bad as drinking and driving.
:2cents:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like searching for a radio station. Hell, texting while driving has been revealed to be 6 times more likely to result in a fatal crash than driving intoxicated at and BAC according to recent studies. Being just barely over .08 is not a big deal.
You sound mentally challenged. I'm sure you'll change your mind when someone "barely over .08" blows through a red light and kills someone. Wait...

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer isn't going to do anything to him. . No suspension he might let your other qb start the next game but highly doubtful he does anything. .. watch and see.
Just waking up after a rough night, are we? He's already been suspended for the Minnesota game.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OVI = Operating a Vehicle while Impaired
Thanks, couldn't figure that one out. Although you know googling it would have probably been quicker than waiting for someone to say.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just waking up after a rough night, are we? He's already been suspended for the Minnesota game.
I will believe it when i see it. . I was busy this am getting things done like laundry and now I'm watching FSU beat the snot out of Syracuse. .. plus i didn't read the whole thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass, no excuses here and you wont here any from him. He should learn his lesson. Probably already said but under the drug and alcohol policy it doesnt call for a 2 game suspension. Thank God bc we cant lose him for more than one game. Cardale needs to step up against Minny and JT needs to chill and dont do anything stupid

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From USAtoday.com (10-31-15)...

Article: Ohio State QB JT Barrett cited for OVI, suspended 1 game
Poor Florida fans are still so shell-shocked over Urban ditching them that they don't believe in anything any more. Even though Urban has been suspending guys like a warden since he came to Ohio State, it's like they still see Brandon Spikes getting half a game for eye gouging someone. They actually think it's Urban's fault the Hernandez is a murderer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Florida fans are still so shell-shocked over Urban ditching them that they don't believe in anything any more. Even though Urban has been suspending guys like a warden since he came to Ohio State, it's like they still see Brandon Spikes getting half a game for eye gouging someone. They actually think it's Urban's fault the Hernandez is a murderer.

I wonder how many Gator fans hated Meyer while he was @ The Swamp winning? It's kinda like some Heat fans that now hate LeBron for going back to the Cavs.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he'd be harder on da' crab legs doe bro? He's a douche.

What did you honestly expect him to say to that question, "No, I would be cool with him stealing"? No matter what he said, you would have found a reason to bitch, because thats all you do.

That's exactly what I'd expect him to say...because he's a classless douche and hypocrite.

BREAKING: Urbs suspends Barrett for 2 weeks, retroactive to Oct, 24.

See. The world reads the SportsHoopla and the pressure from this thread is mounting.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, story can be over yet. There's no way CUM can be this much of a hypocrite and not feel heat from somewhere. The Board at OSUx can't be completely without self-respect or embarrassment...can they?

FSUx and OSUx should just merge and become the CFB Axis of Evil.
LOL. Steroids, failed drug test, refused drug test anyone?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JT fucked up although maybe he wouldn't have gotten in any trouble if he stole some crab legs instead.:pound:
At least know what happened. He was cited, paid a fine, community service, and was suspended 3 games of baseball since it happened during baseball.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least know what happened. He was cited, paid a fine, community service, and was suspended 3 games of baseball since it happened during baseball.

Damn I was joking. Did you notice what's right after that comment?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right down the road?:pound:...You might want to look @ a map because Columbus & Cleveland aren't right down the road from each other.
Right down I71 about 2 hrs. That is right up the road for most.