• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Golden State Warriors are NOTHING Without.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if I ordered one, froze it and then FedEx'ed to you in the winter if it would work.

If you can send it frozen add in one of their chocolate milkshakes.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pizza & fried chicken places out here suck. And for some odd reason people piss themselves w/ happiness every year because the leaves turn yellow. One fucking color? Well whoop-de-do.

Is that right? Just yellow, huh?

I love going to the Overlook at Virginia Kendall at the height of all the fall colors and just looking over the valley of trees. There are some cool things about living in NEO. The Cuyahoga National Park is about seven minutes from my house.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person that doesn't understand what the Lakers wanna accomplish this year is wiggy. And I hope he doesn't say all season long LeBron's legacy will take a hit if he doesn't return to the Finals.

I think that deep down, Wiggy understands exactly what the Lakers are trying to do. It's essentially what the Cavs were supposedly trying to do before he made them trade Wiggins for Love. His irrational hate just gets in his way.

Whether or not developing a young roster around him is the best idea can be debated (although, to be fair, the plan was to bring in another top FA at the same time, just didn't work out), but not what they are trying to do.

Interestingly, Lebron could actually enhance his legacy this season without making the finals. If the Lakers win 50+ this season, Lebron will likely be the MVP.

It would give him the same number of MVP's as MJ with his 5th coming in his 16th season. He'd also have done it with what most agree is a pretty flawed roster.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that right? Just yellow, huh?

I love going to the Overlook at Virginia Kendall at the height of all the fall colors and just looking over the valley of trees. There are some cool things about living in NEO. The Cuyahoga National Park is about seven minutes from my house.

99% yellow leaves. There's a few scattered trees that turn a reddish color but not many. Actually Fall is the time of year I miss the most back home.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you can because Steve Kerr has already taught and coached that squad to greatness. 5 years ago you wouldn't have been able to say that. It's not like Walton took over a failing team or a declining team. Walton took over a team fresh off the best season in franchise history, which was mostly due to the coaching provided by Steve Kerr.
Mostly? No. Not even close to mostly.

Here's your problem, you are taking a very valid idea, that Kerr is a very good coach and a big part of the Ws success, and blowing it up to Kerr being the main reason they are good. That is dumb.

If you were smart you would realize that this board is full of very knowledgeable basketball nerds who know as much as you about the game. If we all disagree, maybe it's you who needs to adjust your thinking. So, are you smart?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that deep down, Wiggy understands exactly what the Lakers are trying to do. It's essentially what the Cavs were supposedly trying to do before he made them trade Wiggins for Love. His irrational hate just gets in his way.

Whether or not developing a young roster around him is the best idea can be debated (although, to be fair, the plan was to bring in another top FA at the same time, just didn't work out), but not what they are trying to do.

Interestingly, Lebron could actually enhance his legacy this season without making the finals. If the Lakers win 50+ this season, Lebron will likely be the MVP.

It would give him the same number of MVP's as MJ with his 5th coming in his 16th season. He'd also have done it with what most agree is a pretty flawed roster.

If LeBron wins an MVP award as a Laker he'll join an exclusive club that only has 1 member. Winning an MVP w/ 3 different teams. If I'm wrong about that my bad. But I can't think of another NBAer that was MVP for 3 teams.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99% yellow leaves. There's a few scattered trees that turn a reddish color but not many. Actually Fall is the time of year I miss the most back home.

Word. I love fall around here too.

We're kind of not having one this year, though. It was nearly 90 degrees last week and highs this week haven't gone much over 50 - freezing at night. Where'd all the 60-70 degrees days go?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right

if Mark Jackson was still the coach- they would not have the same level of success they are having currently.

I dont think anyone would say otherwise.

Mark Jackson is not a good coach. There is a reason why no one has hired him.
Yeah all this guy has 'proven' is that Kerr is better than Jackson. I don't think any of us would disagree. But then it has to be Kerr is the MAIN REASON the Ws are so good. And that's just dumb.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the scale of wetness how wet is the water?

Somewhere between 21 year old sorority girl with daddy issues to menopause.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's your problem, you are taking a very valid idea, that Kerr is a very good coach and a big part of the Ws success, and blowing it up to Kerr being the main reason they are good. That is dumb.

If you were smart you would realize that this board is full of very knowledgeable basketball nerds who know as much as you about the game. If we all disagree, maybe it's you who needs to adjust your thinking. So, are you smart?

Yeah. I don't know fuckall about basketball, but I've spent enough time on these threads to know which guys do, and when I see the guys who seem to know the most all align against a single idea, I'm pretty comfortable saying it must be a stupid fucking idea.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only point was that Steve Kerr owns a lot of the success that this current Warriors team has. Jackson did the grunt work but wasn't able to do anything with the same talent that Kerr has. That's all that I'm saying. Steve Kerr comes around and so do the titles.

Honestly, idk if the Warriors win the 3 they have without KD. They won 1 without him so that makes me think they can win another without him. That's a good question.
They faced a very injured Cavs that non KD title year. I doubt they win in today's NBA without KD, because other teams have formed to take them down. When KD leaves, unless the somehow keep Boogie and he is good in their system, I doubt they win another even with your boy Kerr.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I love fall around here too.

We're kind of not having one this year, though. It was nearly 90 degrees last week and highs this week haven't gone much over 50 - freezing at night. Where'd all the 60-70 degrees days go?

I pay attention tot the weather back home year around. Actually you've been warmer than us lately. Which is a bit weird.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So because 4-5 people disagree with me, that means I'm wrong? Don't think so. People disagree all the time, but it breeds conversation and discussions. You taking personal jabs add nothing to the conversation aside from you being a douche just because you disagree. Says a lot about you.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person that doesn't understand what the Lakers wanna accomplish this year is wiggy. And I hope he doesn't say all season long LeBron's legacy will take a hit if he doesn't return to the Finals.
Prepare for your hope to be disappointed

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because 4-5 people disagree with me, that means I'm wrong? Don't think so. People disagree all the time, but it breeds conversation and discussions. You taking personal jabs add nothing to the conversation aside from you being a douche just because you disagree. Says a lot about you.
Yeah, it does mean you're wrong. Just like you are wrong to think you know more than we do about basketball. You don't.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it does mean you're wrong. Just like you are wrong to think you know more than we do about basketball. You don't.

No, it doesn't. Also, I never pretended nor stated I know more about basketball than anyone. Good job inserting some random assumption into the conversation.