• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears 2021 Offseason

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Stupid argument. Never claimed to be.

2. Too stupid too understand your own argument.

You’re so dizzy you have no idea what’s going on.

Wow. I gave my opinion a 100x now. You probably just figured it out after going through my post history. And the panic of knowing you have nothing and have been arguing about something I never said leads u to pivot. Everything is very clear now. Pivot away dumbo.

My job is complete. I am a destroyer of idiots.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I gave my opinion a 100x now. You probably just figured it out after going through my post history. And the panic of knowing you have nothing and have been arguing about something I never said leads u to pivot. Everything is very clear now. Pivot away dumbo.

My job is complete. I am a destroyer of idiots.

You certainly destroy yourself each time you post. So that’s something to be proud of.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller signed for 9.5 million over 1 season? WTF is wrong with us?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dick is very happy. He got some last night.

Cheesehead boy doesn't give a sh*t about all that. He probably wants the juicy details about how you passed up on potentially bad sex...potentially good...but potentially bad...to take a dump....because that's what winning franchises do. Or some dumbass sh*t like that.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller signed for 9.5 million over 1 season? WTF is wrong with us?
A lot of guys are signing short-term deals this offseason knowing the cap will go back up next year. Fuller is far from the only one.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point is, we just threw $10 mill at Andy fucking Dalton.
We're in a shitty situation. The window for this team to have really made a run was 2018-2020. Pace was banking on Trubisky being able to lead it so he spent quite a bit of money while Trubisky was still on his rookie deal, trying to basically pull off what Seattle did with Russell Wilson before he was due for a pay day. It didn't work, now you've got a high priced aging team (particularly defensively) and you have two options. A. Retool to try to keep it going (which is what they're doing) or B. Blow it up (maybe next year). If that's too much for people to handle then maybe they should find something else to put their attention onto other than the Bears.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a shitty situation. The window for this team to have really made a run was 2018-2020. Pace was banking on Trubisky being able to lead it so he spent quite a bit of money while Trubisky was still on his rookie deal, trying to basically pull off what Seattle did with Russell Wilson before he was due for a pay day. It didn't work, now you've got a high priced aging team (particularly defensively) and you have two options. A. Retool to try to keep it going (which is what they're doing) or B. Blow it up (maybe next year). If that's too much for people to handle then maybe they should find something else to put their attention onto other than the Bears.
LOL...wut?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the thing...These dorks aren't blowing it up...so wtf, let me have my Kyle Fuller for 1 more year while you f*ck it up royally.

These f*cking dorks were trying to sell us on Russell Wilson a couple weeks ago...LOL.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing...These dorks aren't blowing it up...so wtf, let me have my Kyle Fuller for 1 more year while you f*ck it up royally.
The reality is that the Bears are up against the cap because of what I said earlier: Pace spending to address needs and fill holes with big(ger) money free agents while Trubisky was still on his rookie contract. This cap crunch was coming no matter what, it just tastes sour because Trubisky was a bust. Were he not, having to cut quality players due to the cap would be an easier pill to swallow.

If Pace just decided to keep the same team together and neglect the QB position further, you'd be calling for his head because of that. Instead, he's sacrificed defense (Fuller) for a shot at addressing the QB position with a vet (Dalton) because Fuller was one of the guys who restructured last year in order to make some moves to continue to address the needs of the team. You can argue the merits of each individual move made (like Quinn, Trevathan, etc) but it's all just playing Monday morning QB. It's easy to be a critic.

And now this seems to be a good idea to remind you that I'm not married to Pace. The roster and the coaching staff are entirely his making, but it is worth noting that the Bears have undershot expectations for 2 years now and still ended up .500. Lovie got fired after going 10-6 and the Bears got a lot worse for it for a long time, so be careful what you wish for. A new GM and coaching staff without a good QB basically guarantees at least two losing seasons as the roster and coaching staff is turned over.

These f*cking dorks were trying to sell us on Russell Wilson a couple weeks ago...LOL.
No they didn't, the media was trying to sell us on that because they make money off of you clicking on their links and buying into the rumors and shit. I believe that Pace gave it his best shot and that's all you can ask for but anyone in their right mind knew Seattle wasn't trading Russell Wilson away unless they had no other choice. All Pace and Nagy said were that "all options are on the table." Signing Dalton and cutting Fuller was apparently one of those options so they definitely did not lie to you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a very simple question: When did i say high picks equals success? Please provide the link. Oh come on, don't be a little bitch. What's up?

51YyVUYj57L._AC_.jpg

lmao