• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears 2021 Offseason

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the off-season of

Hey, at least we tried.

And the hey atleast we didn't tank! We maintain our honor! We'll be winners for this!

(rolls eyes)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the hey atleast we didn't tank! We maintain our honor! We'll be winners for this!

(rolls eyes)
Explain to me how you convince 53 players and however many coaches to intentionally perform poorly, when their entire livelihood is performance-based?

The concept/idea is unrealistic and bordering on retarded. You should just let it go.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me how you convince 53 players and however many coaches to intentionally perform poorly, when their entire livelihood is performance-based?

The concept/idea is unrealistic and bordering on retarded. You should just let it go.

Looks through my post, i explain clearly how to do this. Also google teams that have tanked in the past and how they did it. It's not rocket science, it's just football.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks through my post, i explain clearly how to do this. Also google teams that have tanked in the past and how they did it. It's not rocket science, it's just football.
Refresh my memory. I'm not reading back thru 10 pages of you and BWW's fuckfest.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please name one team that legit tanked and won a SB after doing so in the past two decades.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory. I'm not reading back thru 10 pages of you and BWW's fuckfest.

You could go youth movement. Start the kids. Start Tyler Bray since both Trubisky and Foles weren't the answers.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please name one team that legit tanked and won a SB after doing so in the past two decades.

I could name 31 teams every year that haven't won the SB because they didn't tank too. So what does that prove?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could go youth movement. Start the kids. Start Tyler Bray since both Trubisky and Foles weren't the answers.
Tanking is something maaaaybe a GM or president might wish for, but you will NEVER see players or coaches actively trying to tank. It'll never happen, for the aforementioned reasons. No one is going to sacrifice themselves and sully their own name for the betterment of the team. As a coach or player you would be risking millions of dollars. It's face-fuckingly retarded. Stop it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could name 31 teams every year that haven't won the SB because they didn't tank too. So what does that prove?

Yeah but can you name a team that tanked and won the Super Bowl. That’s the question. Can you answer it?

If tanking is a viable, proven strategy that leads to winning titles....you should be able to answer.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bray....isn’t a kid. And he certainly isn’t an NFL starting QB. What kids would start? Name the kids.

Fuck, you’re dumb.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanking is something maaaaybe a GM or president might wish for, but you will NEVER see players or coaches actively trying to tank. It'll never happen, for the aforementioned reasons. No one is going to sacrifice themselves and sully their own name for the betterment of the team. As a coach or player you would be risking millions of dollars. It's face-fuckingly retarded. Stop it.

Yeah but....the 2008 Dolphins.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but can you name a team that tanked and won the Super Bowl. That’s the question. Can you answer it?

If tanking is a viable, proven strategy that leads to winning titles....you should be able to answer.

Tanking is a viable strategy to position yourself to have high draft picks to increase likelihood of obtaining better players. I never guaranteed anything. There is no guarantee in this league (injuries anyone?). Why do you keep missing this? Geezus you are fucking dumb. I said this 50x now.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Tyler Bray being "the kids".

He's 29. :lol:

The point being there are ways to do this. None of this is new.

And I never said Tyler Bray was young. Start anyone but Trubs and Foles is not a tough sell.

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanking is a viable strategy to position yourself to have high draft picks to increase likelihood of obtaining better players. I never guaranteed anything. There is no guarantee in this league (injuries anyone?). Why do you keep missing this? Geezus you are fucking dumb. I said this 50x now.

I never said anything about guarantees. I said prove tanking is a viable strategy as in name teams that have tanked and went on to be successful.

You can’t point out a single one. You’ve got nothing.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about guarantees. I said prove tanking is a viable strategy as in name teams that have tanked and went on to be successful.

You can’t point out a single one. You’ve got nothing.

Having high draft picks doesn't automatically mean you will be successful. You still have to draft good players and avoid injuries. Having high picks only increases the likelihood of obtaining better players. That's 501x I've said this. Why are you trying to get me to prove something I've never said? Do you have a mental block?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...let me prove tanking exist by showing an article by an unknown writer that has never worked in the NFL.

Genius!

You're right, i should be taking your words instead. Words of an old fart.