• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2020 NFL Trade/Free Agency Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far as we are concerned I think all depends on who they like at OT in draft the most and if they think they can get him. Doubt they get a day 1 pick, so wont hurt Washington to wait a little longer.

Yeah I’m not sure anyone will be offering a 2nd even. I think the Browns should offer one of their 3rd’s this year and a 2021 3rd. I mean as far as we know they could have offered that but WAS is waiting until draft night to take the best...like you said, why not wait. I just hope they don’t wait too long bc the last think we need is going into pick #10 with no deal done for TW then later WAS says, “ok, we got a deal”. But I’m sure CLE would give them a deadline...just hoping they get him

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m not sure anyone will be offering a 2nd even. I think the Browns should offer one of their 3rd’s this year and a 2021 3rd. I mean as far as we know they could have offered that but WAS is waiting until draft night to take the best...like you said, why not wait. I just hope they don’t wait too long bc the last think we need is going into pick #10 with no deal done for TW then later WAS says, “ok, we got a deal”. But I’m sure CLE would give them a deadline...just hoping they get him
I don't think Washington has a lot of leverage here. He's clearly done playing for them and they have to unload him. He's 31 and nearly 2 years removed from his last snap. I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to offer a 1 for him, or even a 2 at this point. He's just not worth it. We have no idea what he is at this point. I'd offer Houston's 3rd for him and nothing more.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Washington has a lot of leverage here. He's clearly done playing for them and they have to unload him. He's 31 and nearly 2 years removed from his last snap. I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to offer a 1 for him, or even a 2 at this point. He's just not worth it. We have no idea what he is at this point. I'd offer Houston's 3rd for him and nothing more.
The only way the skins have no leverage is if there’s no nfl season. If there is a season he’ll play for the skins or they’ll get what they want. He’s an excellent LT, better than any draft pick for at least a couple more years. He’s also a damn liar and con, so I can understand no one wanting to pay him and the skins. Therefore he can protect Haskins blindside this year. He’ll have to play and play hard if he wants someone to pay him. If not his ass can just retire and lose another 12 mil to go with the 13 he lost last year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the skins have no leverage is if there’s no nfl season. If there is a season he’ll play for the skins or they’ll get what they want. He’s an excellent LT, better than any draft pick for at least a couple more years. He’s also a damn liar and con, so I can understand no one wanting to pay him and the skins. Therefore he can protect Haskins blindside this year. He’ll have to play and play hard if he wants someone to pay him. If not his ass can just retire and lose another 12 mil to go with the 13 he lost last year.

I think at this point a trade will happen bc there is no way Trent is playing for the Redskins...too much hate on both sides. Even if the Skins were to to not trade him, the best they get is a 5th...so they have incentive to get something out of this. At this point I think they are just waiting and waiting to find a better offer up until the draft. I wouldn't be shocked if they got a 3rd and future 2nd but I think two 3rd's or less is most likely the deal. I'm not sure why Dan Patrick said a 1st...at this point, that really makes zero sense.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea about that. He's not 25 anymore. He hasn't played a snap in almost 2 years, and he missed 13 games over the previous 3 seasons that he did actually play. Guys don't age in reverse, time isn't on his side. Maybe he's fresh, or maybe he's stale. The Skins will take what they can get but unless some team makes a bonehead move, it's not going to be a high-end pick.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could see Tampa being aggressive for him, as they need an upgrade at LT in the short term. Anyone they draft will need time, and Brady isn't a long term option (at least he shouldn't be, lol, but who knows).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Tampa being aggressive for him, as they need an upgrade at LT in the short term. Anyone they draft will need time, and Brady isn't a long term option (at least he shouldn't be, lol, but who knows).

They don't have the money after trading for Gronk. They are pretty low like $4M. If they wanted they could extend and rework some contracts but it doesn't seem very realistic.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have the money after trading for Gronk. They are pretty low like $4M. If they wanted they could extend and rework some contracts but it doesn't seem very realistic.

They could also trade a TE to clear some space. Brate is making $4.2M and Howard $3.5M.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could also trade a TE to clear some space. Brate is making $4.2M and Howard $3.5M.

or their current LT who is making the most on the team

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about "aggressive" but I'm sure they'll make an offer

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the problems this season with trading Williams, No one gets to see him or work him out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that I meant more willing to give up an earlier pick.
I could see them offering an earlier 3rd rounder than Cleveland if we offer the one we got from Houston (97th overall). I just don't see a 2nd or better coming from anyone.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell was his wonderlic score???

gif-run-forest-7.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost drunk before day 2 of the draft starts.

#Enjoyingmy2nddayoff