• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs Kansas City Royals 9/20-9/22

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Peasley ‏@PeasESPN 2m
Wash on Feliz: "Scheppers was down and we had been using Soria in Tampa and saving him for later. Feliz fresh, just didn't throw strikes"

It's September. Everything is on deck Wash. If guys are overused they can rest in about a week or so.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of LF I know but what does people think about talking to Rusty Greer for manager if the organization decides to part ways with Wash? He's expressed managing and coaching before including in the college ranks so I wonder what everyone thinks about that.
I would want someone with ML experience coaching. All Wash before was a third base coach. I wouldn't want someone learning on the job anymore. IMO

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Elvis and Belts, I think they need a lot of new blood on that offense. I think the farther this team is removed from the ghosts of 2011 the better. It's time for a major retool.
I think Gentry and Martin may be keepers as well. I also would like to see the majority of the pitching staff stay as well. They sure weren't the problem this year. But we may have to move one or two to get a deal done for some offense...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already working for the Rangers.

True but his job is pretty cushy right now. Not sure if he'd want that day to day grind. Tho I think if they made the change they'd promote Maddux to manager and maybe Greg or Hawk as pitching coach? Tough to say. But the more I think about it the more I think JD makes a change.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Elvis and Belts, I think they need a lot of new blood on that offense. I think the farther this team is removed from the ghosts of 2011 the better. It's time for a major retool.

Lol, nice code for trade Kinsler?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gentry and Martin may be keepers as well. I also would like to see the majority of the pitching staff stay as well. They sure weren't the problem this year. But we may have to move one or two to get a deal done for some offense...

Ya they're keepers but after that everyone should be on the table or get rid of. Time to get new blood in here.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, nice code for trade Kinsler?

I like Kinsler but I've said for a long long time that I'd always be listening for Kinsler trade or seeing what his market is out there. I really like him but at this stage I think he's expendable if the Rangers truly want to fire things up and get major new blood in here.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kinsler but I've said for a long long time that I'd always be listening for Kinsler trade or seeing what his market is out there. I really like him but at this stage I think he's expendable if the Rangers truly want to fire things up and get major new blood in here.

anyone's guess, everything will be on the table...as far as the MI's go

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat off topic, but I think they should go to a 3 game series for the WC. That would allow the WC winner's ace to be ready for the 1st game of the DS.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they're keepers but after that everyone should be on the table or get rid of. Time to get new blood in here.

And I'll add that Gentry is a nice 4th OF platoon guy but I won't be devastated to lose him. Martin has a lot of upside and has a friendly contract so he'll be here but for the right deal if he needs to be dealt then I am all good with that.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat off topic, but I think they should go to a 3 game series for the WC. That would allow the WC winner's ace to be ready for the 1st game of the DS.

Always been in favor for more playoff teams but absolutely hate the play in game.