• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs Kansas City Royals 9/20-9/22

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six one run losses and three two run losses in September alone for this team. When games are that close and the pressure is this high, every decision by the manager, every at bat, and every pitch by the pitchers could be the difference between a win and a loss.

Nine losses in these types of games in a twenty day span would indicate that the manager makes poor decisions (Wash) and that the players don't have the fortitude to execute at the highest levels when it matters the most (Nathan, Feliz, Holland, the entire offense). I don't think it's necessarily just a slump, I think it's time for some new blood.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a die hard fan like the rest of us. You may be gone for a day or two but you'll come back. It's always like that :)

Dude, it's an addiction worse than heroin. I wish I could stop but I can't. And it tears my guts out every time.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Tampa could drop a couple.

the Indians are also a big problem, if we can't win these games

:noidea:

It would be nice if we could go on a winning streak, but I'm not seeing it

The Indians are the biggest problem. They have the easiest schedule out of all the teams. They don't play anyone over .500. The Angels are a problem for us at the end because they're playing better than a .500 team.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six one run losses and three two run losses in September alone for this team. When games are that close and the pressure is this high, every decision by the manager, every at bat, and every pitch by the pitchers could be the difference between a win and a loss.

Nine losses in these types of games in a twenty day span would indicate that the manager makes poor decisions (Wash) and that the players don't have the fortitude to execute at the highest levels when it matters the most (Nathan, Feliz, Holland, the entire offense). I don't think it's necessarily just a slump, I think it's time for some new blood.
YES! I absolutely agree. This team needs a new chemistry, a new attitude.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only tie that the season series breaks is for home field. If two teams tie for the second spot, they have a one game playoff to determine who advances to the one game playoff against the first wild card winner.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We face Guthrie and Shields tomorrow and Sunday and then we see Astros pitching and finish with the Angels who will be trying like hell to sweep us. If this team has any chance the offense will have to score more than 1 run per game and it won't happen w the catalyst for scoring runs on the bench in Gentry

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's an addiction worse than heroin. I wish I could stop but I can't. And it tears my guts out every time.
I swore that if the Rangers won in 2011, I would never have to watch them play as much as I do now. I would have seen them win the ultimate and that's all I needed. I've seen the Cowboys, Stars, and Mavs all win championships. I can retire from sports when the Rangers finally win...please let it happen....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I'm gonna have a coronary one night watching this shit

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feliz had no business being out there in a tied game in the 8th inning with the bases loaded. None. You cannot ask a guy who is still fairly fresh off of major surgery who has had control problems in the past to come in to that tight spot. It's absurd. As soon as he was called in, I turned to my wife and said it wasn't going to end well. Scheppers should have been in there but we all know why he wasn't.

I've been calling for his head since his very first season and every season since. Anyone who has played the game or even watched the game as long as I have saw it since day 1. The first dead giveaway that ue had no clue was in his first season when Catalanotto was due up in the 8th inning of a blowout needing only a single to hit for the cycle. He knew it, the fans knew it, and the announcers knew it. But Wash pinch hit for him causing everyone to boo wildly. When asked why after the game, Wash said he was totally unaware of what was going on, why the fans were booing, and that F-Cat was a single away from history. Just a minor example of how Wash has always been clueless and doesn't pay any kind of attention to details or plan ahead. Now, just about everyone with half a brain sees it too. Ron Washington is an incompetent moron who belongs nowhere near a dugout.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of LF I know but what does people think about talking to Rusty Greer for manager if the organization decides to part ways with Wash? He's expressed managing and coaching before including in the college ranks so I wonder what everyone thinks about that.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES! I absolutely agree. This team needs a new chemistry, a new attitude.

Other than Elvis and Belts, I think they need a lot of new blood on that offense. I think the farther this team is removed from the ghosts of 2011 the better. It's time for a major retool.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of LF I know but what does people think about talking to Rusty Greer for manager if the organization decides to part ways with Wash? He's expressed managing and coaching before including in the college ranks so I wonder what everyone thinks about that.
Give me the Maddux brothers and then bring Pudge and Rusty on for hitting and base running etc.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to see Buechele get a shot and maybe Rusty as part of the coaching staff, hell it couldnt be worse. ESPN guys were talking about Girardi to the Rangers today. "thrill" I have been calling for Ron to be replaced since season 1 as well