• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers Spring Training 2020

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever 2nd base is..... they will probably have to wait until 2024 or probably later than that.

There’s only one front office in MLB who likes odor and that just so happens to be the same one running this team.
That would be Solak and/or Santana. Although Wendzel could be moved to 2B at some point.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely you jest, Calhoun is fully entrenched with team and penciled in as a starter. I want to make sure Solak gets disenchanted
They are fortunate that Calhoun didn't become bitter.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure are
I would have loved to have seen what would have happened with Profar had he been brought along the right way.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are fortunate that Calhoun didn't become bitter.

everyone seems to have already forgotten that ugly moment last season when JD and woodward looked Calhoun in the eye and told him “ we know you’re a starter caliber player man”.

then they gave him the news that he was going down to the minors. Calhoun probably looked up at the scoreboard in right field and saw 2 extremely ugly batting averages looking back at him.

those averages were way below the Mendoza line and Belonged to odor and Guzman. Guzman and odor were not being demoted, either of them deserved too based on the results on the field.

This was also the same time that Santana was so hot he should’ve been playing everyday but the front office was trying to walk a fine line between wanting to play Santana, not having him put pressure on their golden child odor, and also not having him so visibly out performing odor. Sadly, During the first half of the season, the only way our front office could slow Santana down was to bench him.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every business is tough. And the good ones man up even after unpopular moves or decisions that may or may not be deemed unfair.

I am glad for Calhoun that he did mature. One of my favorite Rangers right now

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean after the injuries.

Money aside I did like him over Odor but he has not proven himself since then. Hopefully he does well now

Last edited:

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every business is tough. And the good ones man up even after unpopular moves or decisions that may or may not be deemed unfair.

I am glad for Calhoun that he did mature. One of my favorite Rangers right now
Do you think they should treat them unfairly on purpose then?

Is treating them unfairly a good thing overall or a bad thing?

Also, does that go for veterans as well?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three more athletes spoke out against the Astros and/or Manfred today- Nick Markakis, Jon Lester, and LeBron James.

I’ve never seen one franchise anywhere in any sport universally despised this much, and I absolutely love it. Karma is finally raining down on that loathsome franchise and fanbase for all of the utterly classless stuff they’ve said and done over the past decade.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they should treat them unfairly on purpose then?

Is treating them unfairly a good thing overall or a bad thing?

Also, does that go for veterans as well?

Of course not. But there are times when I have been thought to be untreated fairly but I judged wrong. Also times when I have been treated wrong IMO but I do well when I persevere through.

Regardless of our opinion re Calhoun, he has persevered and is trending up.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three more athletes spoke out against the Astros and/or Manfred today- Nick Markakis, Jon Lester, and LeBron James.

I’ve never seen one franchise anywhere in any sport universally despised this much, and I absolutely love it. Karma is finally raining down on that loathsome franchise and fanbase for all of the utterly classless stuff they’ve said and done over the past decade.

Regardless of how this turns out they and their "WS" will be tainted.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Astros have committed a travesty in baseball that has tainted the game forever. History can not be changed. Therefore, the Astros will be forever scared.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good......I hope it blows up in the commissioner / Astros faces.

I wasn’t a huge fan of Bud Selig, but he probably would’ve handled this better than manfred.