• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers Spring Training 2020

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Astros hitters in this order: Gurriel, Altuve, Correa, Bregman, Reddick, Springer

Gurriel is the biggest hothead jerk of them all, and he’s the one who mocked Yu Darvish by pulling his eyes squinted shut.

Altuve was always a good contact hitter who used to be a good guy. But then he experienced a miraculous power surge and subsequent trips to the DL, along with a noticeable change in demeanor (gee, I wonder what could have caused all of that). And he cheated his way to an MVP and refuses to admit he was wearing a buzzer when he hit the HR off Chapman. Cheating scumbag.

And Correa is a total fraud. He is a good player, but not a great one. The only year he hit over .300 was... you guessed it, 2017. He’s a .260-.270 hitter who used the trash can scheme to create the illusion that he was one of the game’s best, and now he’s telling other players to shut up and stop complaining about their cheating.

Bregman is a jerk and a showboat, but the one thing I can give the guy is his pedigree and talent. He was an elite hitter at LSU long before he ever heard a trash can being slammed. He’s still a piece of filth for his cocky denials, but he’s a talented one.

The Astros even have despicable pitchers who didn’t benefit from the trashcan banging, but are still scumbags nonetheless. Justin Verlander is a whiny little bitch whose airhead trophy wife fights his battles for him on Twitter. Lance McCullers is a phony holier-than-thou pseudo-Christian who has publicly started feuds with multiple MLB’ers and has repeatedly gone after the Rangers online as having no class. And Roberto Osuna savagely beats women and belongs in prison.

There are plenty of teams I’ve despised over the years for various reasons- Angels, A’s, Yankees, Red Sox, and Blue Jays. But I’ve never truly hated any team the way I now hate the Astros. I never thought it would be possible for me to hold any team and its fanbase in as much contempt as I did the Bautista-Donaldson Blue Jays, but here we are.

I hope that their hitters get thrown at every single game repeatedly and Manfred realizes he can’t suspend the entire pitching staffs of every other team and what a mistake he made by not punishing the Astros harder himself.

only teams I’ve ever really hated were the Yankees, A’s, blue jays and Astros.

I can’t stand the yankees fans and how they steal everyone else’s good players in free agency.

oakland drives me crazy with their offensive approach. I hate how they emphasize walks so much. I swear some Oakland A’s players over the years have perfected the art of fouling pitches off on purpose then drawing a walk after the pitcher just threw 5 strikes in a row to prevent it. The team can be extremely annoying and downright frustrating to play against. I can stomach losing a game because the opponents outhit you, but I hate losing because of walks. It feels so cheap.

that Blue Jays team was so easy to dislike. The manager was a jerk, Bautista and his dumb bat flip, Donaldson looks like trailer trash. Stroman with his big mouth. Tulowitski sitting out the whole year than coming back to destroy us in the playoffs. I knew that team had our number and wanted no part of them, but Banister wanted to face them and that’s a big reason he’s not here right now.

this current Astros team is easier to dislike then all of the above. I know our fans are pretty nice and laidback people generally, but I hope they boo the hell out of the Astros this year when they come to town. They deserve it. This variation of the Astros is a disgrace to the game.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers say they are interested in Choo for 2021.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers say they are interested in Choo for 2021.

This has been the status quo since they signed Choo. He was never going to be traded. He will be a Ranger until his contract is done and after that he will be with the organization as a coach.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the rangers want solak to win the starter gig in center field of all places.

i was hoping to see Santana getting a chance to play everyday than give IKF one more chance as a utility guy. I assumed that IKF sucked at hitting last year because he was trying to so hard to learn the catcher position.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the rangers want solak to win the starter gig in center field of all places.

i was hoping to see Santana getting a chance to play everyday than give IKF one more chance as a utility guy. I assumed that IKF sucked at hitting last year because he was trying to so hard to learn the catcher position.
I am not sure they know what they want. They will probably change their minds a few times before it is over.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure they know what they want. They will probably change their minds a few times before it is over.
I do think they want both Solak and Santana regular ABs but yes CF ABs who plays there looks open for discussion

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think they want both Solak and Santana regular ABs but yes CF ABs who plays there looks open for discussion
Solak in CF takes the 'eye' off 2B.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solak in CF takes the 'eye' off 2B.

51Zfs5zsWmL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg