• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers Spring Training 2020

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew someone was missing, thanks for pointing that one out!
It makes me wonder if they have him slotted above the others. Maybe if there is an injury in ST they may consider him the next in line for now.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prospects is like a box of chocolates... You all know the rest. I just hope many good things come out of this group and others further down in the minors.
I do think Evans has a shot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That leads to signing some new version of Chan Ho because you have to sign someone in one given year instead of picking up great players when they become available
Sometimes you have to sign the FA a year or two before the minors are ready to produce.
Nothing you said here makes any sense to me.

I gave you evidence that all recent champions waited til they had a good core to sign big time free agents.

You somehow spun that into signing Chan Ho Park?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you said here makes any sense to me.

I gave you evidence that all recent champions waited til they had a good core to sign big time free agents.

You somehow spun that into signing Chan Ho Park?
I wouldn''t expect it to.

Recent champions makes for a very small sample size. Very small.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have him miss two years with a shoulder injury?

Kris Bryant and Cody Bellinger sure dont seem to have a problem with playing different positions.
Lol

Bryant averaged 125 games at 3B his first three seasons. Profar never got nothing close to that at one position. Those two are terrible comparisons in a lot of ways and that is one of them.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Bryant averaged 125 games at 3B his first three seasons. Profar never got nothing close to that at one position. Those two are terrible comparisons in a lot of ways and that is one of them.
I get that in many eyes Profar would have been better than Odor but Profars big bogey was injury. This hurt his career more than flip flopping him.
Was a tough case as his best early value was at SS and he was blocked by Elvis. We made room for him with Kinsler trade and that did not work. He gets the yips at Oakland so really some of his successes and setbacks are on him. The most controversial thing was the surgery delay and not playing him enough early in his career. So yeah any comparison by anyone to Bryant is a stretch.

This has nothing to do with Pom Poms

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm noticing a trend here. Apparently if you say something enough times, no matter how little sense it makes, it makes it true.

Hmmm I wonder why Profar never turned into a good player?

hypothesis 1: He missed two whole seasons in his early 20s developmental years due to a major injury.

hypothesis 2: Having to play multiple defensive positions was too much for this world class athlete to handle.

HMMMMMMM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Yes, because Kris Bryant is the only young player that has been asked to play multiple positions.

You have Joey Gallo staring you right in the face dude. Third base, first base, right field, center field. Doesn't seem to bother him either. Max Muncy doesnt care. Javier Baez doesnt care. There are literally dozens of examples. This narrative that playing multiple defensive positions craters your hitting is completely made up.

Like I'm not a huge JD fan but just making up shit to blame the org makes you look clueless.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn''t expect it to.

Recent champions makes for a very small sample size. Very small.
LOL at deflecting

Why dont you show me all the teams over the last 30 years that had only one good player and went out and bought a championship team in free agency? Even the Steinbrenner Yankees had Jeter, Posada, Bernie Williams, Mo Rivera.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me wonder if they have him slotted above the others. Maybe if there is an injury in ST they may consider him the next in line for now.
Brock Burke has a major shoulder injury and is just beginning a throwing program. Pretty sure Allard is the first man up if there's an injury of Kyle Gibson's ulcerative colitis flares up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot Gleyber Torres. He's the perfect comparison to Profar.

Top prospect. Same age as Profar at the time. Played SS his entire minor league career. Yanks move him to second because they have a SS. Doesn't miss a beat. Now he's moving back to SS.

Can't believe how bad they messed him up.