• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Surging Rangers hosting the Chicago White Sox

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset? No. Just annoyed with your passive aggressiveness.
Okay, substitute "annoyed" in my previous comment instead of "upset".

Romeo, give me a particular incidence of what you are annoyed with and I will either explain it or apologize if I was wrong. That is, a particular incidence where I said something directed to you.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good advice, but then some folks seem to live with both feet on the brakes at all times when it comes to young prospects with a lot of promise. Then on the other hand when Blanks has a good couple of weeks after a career of being a bad hitter they are ready to say he has reinvented himself. Last year when Rosales had a good month after a career of being a vagabond all of a sudden he had become a very good player to some folks. Let's just show some consistency in the brake tapping department.
I think that's all in the eye of the beholder. I also think Gallo should go back down once Beltre is back regardless if he rakes the next 20 days cause we have the best DH in baseball this season. Now...once we're outta contention, then Gallo gets AB's at the highest level.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys who absolutely abhor thinking about future possibilities before they come to pass amuse me. What in the world does it hurt? So funny to see the adverse reaction to someone asking "What if?" You act as if you were being asked to make an early visit to the proctologist. It is all supposed to be done in fun.
I understand all that.
Opinions tend to vary and get stated on a chat board...it's all good

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's all in the eye of the beholder. I also think Gallo should go back down once Beltre is back regardless if he rakes the next 20 days cause we have the best DH in baseball this season. Now...once we're outta contention, then Gallo gets AB's at the highest level.
I think he will go down no matter how well he performs. I just wonder if late July comes around and the front office starts to wonder if the team would be better off with Gallo in the lineup. It would be hard for them to do that since it really only makes sense for him to take Choo's spot and it would be very hard to trade Choo if he isn't performing well. If Choo is performing well then the Gallo difference would be lessened. I guess another option would be to bench Choo.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys who absolutely abhor thinking about future possibilities before they come to pass amuse me. What in the world does it hurt? So funny to see the adverse reaction to someone asking "What if?" You act as if you were being asked to make an early visit to the proctologist. It is all supposed to be done in fun.

I agree with you Bennie. "What if?" is one of the most important questions to pose throughout your life, business and baseball.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the bench has that many seats.
Well someone is going to have to stay on the DL then. That hasn't been too big of a problem for us in the past. lol

Yeah, I was one over I think.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis owes Emily and her husband far more and a public apology. Emily pressed on with the interview very professionally but Josh very deftly draped his towel over her right shoulder without drawing attention to his effort to drape her.

I think you're making too big a deal about this.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis owes Emily and her husband far more and a public apology. Emily pressed on with the interview very professionally but Josh very deftly draped his towel over her right shoulder without drawing attention to his effort to drape her.

I doubt Emily had any real issue with it. I think as far as she's concerned (from a player standpoint) she's seen as part of the team. And Fox made sure not to focus on any angles that would reveal too much with her being soaked.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least for one game (and hopefully many more) he doesn't resemble this Joey Gallo

th

True Rangers Fan

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill.