• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl's final minutes may unravel Carroll's Seahawks

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhhhhhhh

It's a fact in their delusional world that they would have won if they would have just rushed Lynch.

:nod::pound:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks fate lies with whether marshawn lynch retires or not. If Lynch retires, that offense becomes a big question mark.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch isn't going to retire, he's just an attention whore. Just like the Seattle "fan base".

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mock it all you like. I expect nothing less from you. I didn't bring up guys on the IR like Mebane, Hill, or Richardson. Those are all parts of the game and no team is without guys on IR at the end of the year.

The facts are that the defense was banged up and still nearly beat your team. It's a fact. As in, not subject to debate. Based on actual situations. Sorry it bothers you so much. Well, not really. Glad it bothers you.

I have said many times championship teams take full advantages of mistakes, injuries, and everything else going on with the other team and find ways to win. Seattle did the same the game before. Seattle was fortunate against GB and NE was fortunate against Seattle. That's football.

I am mocking you for sure. On this thread you have spouted some of the most ridiculous BS I've ever read from the Seattle faithful and that is no easy task.

I am glad you are so sure of yourself and your excuse/prognostications. Good luck with those.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE didnt deserve to win the Lomardi but Beyonce did- Kayne West
Brady didnt deserve the SB MVP but Peyton did - Hammer :L

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask you to name the one Seahawk fan that said this.
Betcha can't name 1!!!

Classic example of someone who really dislikes our team trying to put words in people's mouths that we never said.

Blah Blah Blah see I talk the truth it was said this year that the Seahawk defense is the best ever.

The best ever means NFL History as I mentioned in my post. I have no problems with the Seahawls team they are a good team. The problem is with the arrogant fans where for most all the season were posting how great they are. It was said by a Seahawk fan as Gooch pointed out to you.

The end of the season would have went much better for Seahawk fans if they would just talk about football and not how great their team is. But I do understand after one Super Bowl win it may seem like a rookie player scoring an amazing TD and doing some crazy dance to celebrate and getting a penalty.

Just play like Barry Sanders did and give the ball to the Ref and act like you have done it before.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for looking that up as I was asking which Seahawk fan said we were unbeatable. Jive never said we were unbeatable.

I can't blame anyone for thinking Seattle has a top 4 defense. That being said if someone thinks they are the best D ever, they aren't that far out into left field.
To say they are unbeatable is another thing entirely and is BS in my book. No Seahawk fan said that but for soe damn reason many of you think we say or believe that.
I call BS on you.

Please read my post again never anywhere in my post you quoted did I say the Seahawks were unbeatable. I said that it was said that the Seahawks fans posted they had the best defense EVER.

The quote was found so that means I was not the only one who was sick of these arrogant Seahawk fan posts.

Just dont try to change from Best Ever to unbeatbale. Because the best ever defense can be beaten just ask the 85 Bears.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhhhhhhh

It's a fact in their delusional world that they would have won if they would have just rushed Lynch.

:nod::pound:

Dude wait a second... So are you gonna guarantee right now that Lynch couldn't have gotten 1 yard in 3 tries ? Are you honestly saying that's delusional ? Sure there is a chance the Pats stop us, BUT there is a better chance Lynch punches that ball in .... I say the odds were 80/20 for Lynch getting 1 yard in even 2 tries... That is not delusional... Dude just happy Seattle's coaching staff #@$^@#^ up .... Don't sit up in here saying it's delusion and NO WAY Lynch could a punched that in... GTFO

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read my post again never anywhere in my post you quoted did I say the Seahawks were unbeatable. I said that it was said that the Seahawks fans posted they had the best defense EVER.

The quote was found so that means I was not the only one who was sick of these arrogant Seahawk fan posts.

Just dont try to change from Best Ever to unbeatbale. Because the best ever defense can be beaten just ask the 85 Bears.

Seattle's defense was better last year though... This year they were very good but not at the ridiculous level of 2013 ... Our pass rush wasn't the same this year... That was the main reason we stepped back a bit..

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was more about the hearing how good or great this Seahawk defense was as the unbeatable thing is hard to do as the 72 Dolphins did have their champagne again this lastyear

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude wait a second... So are you gonna guarantee right now that Lynch couldn't have gotten 1 yard in 3 tries ? Are you honestly saying that's delusional ? Sure there is a chance the Pats stop us, BUT there is a better chance Lynch punches that ball in .... I say the odds were 80/20 for Lynch getting 1 yard in even 2 tries... That is not delusional... Dude just happy Seattle's coaching staff #@$^@#^ up .... Don't sit up in here saying it's delusion and NO WAY Lynch could a punched that in... GTFO

Lol.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know man it's funny... NO WAY Lynch could a scored!!! You guy's are football geniuses ... So delusional and hilarious to imagine the most physical back in football getting 1 yard in 3 tries.... LOL it's so funny!!!!! OMG we should a just throw a hail marry from the 1 yard line!!! Just line um up and throw it deep.... Pats would a been so confused!!!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Seahawks have scored if they ran Lynch 2 or 3 times? Odds are yes.

Would they have won the game? Not necessarily.

Congrats again to the Pats.

I seriously doubt that this will be the downfall of a good Seahawks team. Too young at key positions, too close of relationships on the team. Just wishful thinking by others.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch isn't going to retire, he's just an attention whore. Just like the Seattle "fan base".

As evidenced by my quote, twits like this keep perpetuating the attention whore syndrome.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just play like Barry Sanders did and give the ball to the Ref and act like you have done it before.

Yeah, Barry would roll his eyes at guys like this:

tumblr_l9zz5qogtW1qztbac.gif

clay-matthews-o.gif

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't I read/hear a stat that showed Lynch was 1 for 5 (20%) this season when attempting to get in from the 1 yard line?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry about saying unbeatable, as I was remiss and possibly intoxicated.
I asked you for the proof and Gooch was happy enough to look it up for you. Here is the quote that you have built your soapbox upon......
With all the new rules that exist now for the QB,WR's i would say yes the Seahawks are the best ever,think about the hits on WR's,QB's all those other teams got away with compared to today,hell even the 80's it was brutal being a WR.

So we as a fan base are so despicable based upon some of our beliefs that we might have the best D ever? Jive isn't smack talking and is voicing his opinion. That is his view.
Oh fuck, what say we all just Nuke the Pacific Northwest for having such a thought.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Seahawks have scored if they ran Lynch 2 or 3 times? Odds are yes.

Would they have won the game? Not necessarily.

Congrats again to the Pats.

I seriously doubt that this will be the downfall of a good Seahawks team. Too young at key positions, too close of relationships on the team. Just wishful thinking by others.

Agreed... Nothing is 100 percent in sports... But calling Seattle fans delusional thinking Lynch could a scored there is delusional in itself...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't I read/hear a stat that showed Lynch was 1 for 5 (20%) this season when attempting to get in from the 1 yard line?

Doesn't matter... Pats short yardage defense is ranked dead last in the NFL ... Lynch didn't get a lot of attempts because Bevell tends to get cute in those situations... this was a trend from Bevell... I think every Pats fan thought Lynch was coming , Every Seattle fan did, accept the ones like myself knowing the history of Bevell our OC ....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What doesn't matter is NE season stats. There was simply no guarantee that the Seahawks could so automatically score and win the game. They were trailing and the onus was on them to complete a play.