• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl's final minutes may unravel Carroll's Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is luck out of these 3? The GB onside kick fail in the NFCCG? The Kearse catch or the Butler INT?

There is some degree of luck in all of those, and in most plays. How much is highly subjective.

I said they were fortunate, not lucky. Seattle could easily have lost that game vs GB and if not for a great play by Butler NE could easily have lost that game as well. You are always fortunate to come out on the right side of those kinds of plays and games.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ole Injury Card. :L
classic woulda throughout this thread...:rollseyes:

Now that's funny coming from a cowboys fan. Lots of 'woulda' over the catch that wasn't. Those tears rolled for weeks on end. Likely will keep going throughout the summer.

Go cast stones from your glass house.

:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's funny coming from a cowboys fan. Lots of 'woulda' over the catch that wasn't. Those tears rolled for weeks on end. Likely will keep going throughout the summer.

No Sir.

All cowboy fans are not defined by what any other cowboy fan might happen to post on these boards. One should only have to defend what one posts about a particular topic. We all should only be liable for what each of us has to post.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dez caught the ball....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez caught the ball....

And Seattle didn't have their full defense for the SB....

And Romo still botched their playoff game against Seattle....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, they are going to be more hungry and pissed off than ever.

If they actually won that game all of our fans would be worried about their ability to keep the intensity up. Natural to get at least a little complacent. Zero chance that happens now.

Your only hope is that Lynch actually does retire.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after 25 weeks of football from preseason to the Super Bowl we have heard countless times just how great this or that was from Seattle or how the greatest defense in NFL history could not be beat and that gets old after about 4 weeks. So now the stories get evened out a bit and you complain about it. That is just part of the game.

This article takes the focus off the last 20 seconds of failure and puts the blame more on the last 2 minutes which had not been talked about on these boards. I ran across this article so thought I would share this writers thoughts with all the football fans on this board to see what others thought about his writing.

I ask you to name the one Seahawk fan that said this.
Betcha can't name 1!!!

Classic example of someone who really dislikes our team trying to put words in people's mouths that we never said.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said a perfect win. Couldn't have been sweeter.

How cool it was to see Tom awarded MVP as he sat on the bench watching his team implode until Seattle made a critical mistake.
Of 700k polled, 40% say NE won while 60% said Seattle lost the game.
Grats on the victory, LOL.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cool it was to see Tom awarded MVP as he sat on the bench watching his team implode until Seattle made a critical mistake.

Split it was deja vu all over again for Tom in final minute. Back in 08 he gives the Pats a 4 point lead with under 2 min to see the defense miss an int , then the Tyre catch ( Kearse) and the Giants score a td and win. Then in 2012, Pats down 9-0, they score 17 unanswered points in 3rd q, only to see the D give up the game winning td with under a minute to go

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like we both agree that Russell Wilson should have been named the Pats MVP.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Split it was deja vu all over again for Tom in final minute. Back in 08 he gives the Pats a 4 point lead with under 2 min to see the defense miss an int , then the Tyre catch ( Kearse) and the Giants score a td and win. Then in 2012, Pats down 9-0, they score 17 unanswered points in 3rd q, only to see the D give up the game winning td with under a minute to go

sonny, you know I got np with you. Just defending turf against John Doe's little brother Dil.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for looking that up as I was asking which Seahawk fan said we were unbeatable. Jive never said we were unbeatable.

I can't blame anyone for thinking Seattle has a top 4 defense. That being said if someone thinks they are the best D ever, they aren't that far out into left field.
To say they are unbeatable is another thing entirely and is BS in my book. No Seahawk fan said that but for soe damn reason many of you think we say or believe that.
I call BS on you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we both agree that Russell Wilson should have been named the Pats MVP.
Why disrespect the Pats?
They played a great game and won it fair and square.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why disrespect the Pats?
They played a great game and won it fair and square.

Sorry. I thought you were the one making fun of Brady as Super Bowl MVP and stating that most people think the Hawks lost the game rather than the Pats winning it. Must have been someone else. If Brady isn't MVP it has to be Russell for choking with that interception.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for looking that up as I was asking which Seahawk fan said we were unbeatable. Jive never said we were unbeatable.

I can't blame anyone for thinking Seattle has a top 4 defense. That being said if someone thinks they are the best D ever, they aren't that far out into left field.
To say they are unbeatable is another thing entirely and is BS in my book. No Seahawk fan said that but for soe damn reason many of you think we say or believe that.
I call BS on you.

I thought you were talking about them being the best all-time which like you said, isn't far into left field. I just remembered reading that thread where it was discussed.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks may believe as they wish but at the time of the fatal int, Seattle was behind in the score. It wasn't a pick six.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks may believe as they wish but at the time of the fatal int, Seattle was behind in the score. It wasn't a pick six.

Ummmmmm.......thanks for stating the obvious???

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that the assumed outcome of the game with the Seahawks winning if only they had run Lynch is tenuous. They did not have the lead.