• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl's final minutes may unravel Carroll's Seahawks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What doesn't matter is NE season stats. There was simply no guarantee that the Seahawks could so automatically score and win the game. They were trailing and the onus was on them to complete a play.

There is no guarantee... But the odds were in Seattle favor if they just went with him and how anyone would argue that is seriously MIND BOGGLING... Lynch was going beast mode and had all the momentum... But that's sports... It's over now ...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crappy call because of the outcome of how it ended. Genius call if it had worked. Welcome to the world of fat couch potato critics.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they should have faked Lynch and rolled Wilson out for the keep, the wide open receiver or the toss out of the back of the end zone. Hindsight though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no guarantee... But the odds were in Seattle favor if they just went with him and how anyone would argue that is seriously MIND BOGGLING... Lynch was going beast mode and had all the momentum... But that's sports... It's over now ...

Lost in all this is Lynch was stopped on 3rd and short many times in the game. Most of his yards were on 1st or 2nd down. On obvious run situation with short yardage defense in, he was not very successful.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck, what say we all just Nuke the Pacific Northwest for having such a thought.

chuck-norris-approves.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch isn't going to retire, he's just an attention whore. Just like the Seattle "fan base".

You've obviously spent little to no time in Washington State. It's the biggest collection of passive agressive, anti-social, non attention whores in the US.

Seahawk fans are vocal, but only because the mostly east coast biased media completely disses this town any chance they can. It took a long time for this city to land a Lombardi trophy. Can't fault most of them for some chest thumping over that. Every offseason in the NFL is an eternity. We're enjoying the ride with most knowing a few years from now, we could be missing playoffs.

Lynch could retire, but I don't think so. He's still got plenty gas left in the tank. And its not like he's a FA. He still signed with this team for 2015. Most fanbases bitch about him, but would give their left nut to have a RB with his performances. Whatever...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've obviously spent little to no time in Washington State. It's the biggest collection of passive agressive, anti-social, non attention whores in the US.

Seahawk fans are vocal, but only because the mostly east coast biased media completely disses this town any chance they can. It took a long time for this city to land a Lombardi trophy. Can't fault most of them for some chest thumping over that. Every offseason in the NFL is an eternity. We're enjoying the ride with most knowing a few years from now, we could be missing playoffs.

Lynch could retire, but I don't think so. He's still got plenty gas left in the tank. And its not like he's a FA. He still signed with this team for 2015. Most fanbases bitch about him, but would give their left nut to have a RB with his performances. Whatever...

Report: Health a factor in Marshawn Lynch's decision to return next season

Or not.....

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they should have faked Lynch and rolled Wilson out for the keep, the wide open receiver or the toss out of the back of the end zone. Hindsight though.
Jesus, it took 123 posts to find one with the correct play call if you have to pass.

This is the reason I call that play terrible; If you're going to pass, call a play that fits the Seahawks. A slant inside the 5 is awful when you have Wilson who can run, make defenders miss, and improvise ala the 2pt conversion against Green Bay.

But no, they still allow idiots on the internet to type "That was the correct call" then click Send.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, it took 123 posts to find one with the correct play call if you have to pass.

This is the reason I call that play terrible; If you're going to pass, call a play that fits the Seahawks. A slant inside the 5 is awful when you have Wilson who can run, make defenders miss, and improvise ala the 2pt conversion against Green Bay.

But no, they still allow idiots on the internet to type "That was the correct call" then click Send.

As well as allowing idiots to type "That was the incorrect call" then click Send.

The Internet is all about equality........no?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^ perfect example

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I've stated so often......"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and most stink".

Depends on how close your nose is........

As far as a different play call is concerned, you can complain for the next 3000 years and the result of the game will not change. Take a breath, get over it, move on.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason most Seahawk fans are not getting that Lynch really is taking the toll for his running style. I've been telling them on our board his decision he is facing is real and could end in his retirement and yet most think he stays just for the money.

Marshawns passion is his foundation and his work with disadvantaged kids in Oakland. A lot of his money and time go to that work. Another year in the spotlight can sure add a lot more money to that effort, but does his persistent back issues present enough of a reason to leave that money on the table?

The other obvious question if he does return is can he make it through the whole season with those issues? He was missing plays and series down the stretch of this season. His back problem isn't new. He's had this his whole career, but it is getting worse with each passing season. How much worse will it be down the stretch next year? Can they limit his carries enough through the first half to help prolong his chances and still be as effective on offense doing so?

Lots of questions around his status.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once I saw the formation, I was wondering wtf was going on before I thought Wilson was going to run it. I got double WTF is happening on 1 play.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've stated so often......"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and most stink".

Depends on how close your nose is........

As far as a different play call is concerned, you can complain for the next 3000 years and the result of the game will not change. Take a breath, get over it, move on.

1.21 gigawatts
In order to travel through time, the vehicle integrated with the flux capacitor needed to be traveling at 88 mph (140.8 km/h), and required 1.21 gigawatts of power (1,210,000,000 watts), originally supplied by a plutonium-powered nuclear reactor.

That being said.... Does anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow ?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.21 gigawatts
In order to travel through time, the vehicle integrated with the flux capacitor needed to be traveling at 88 mph (140.8 km/h), and required 1.21 gigawatts of power (1,210,000,000 watts), originally supplied by a plutonium-powered nuclear reactor.

That being said.... Does anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow ?

No but will you place a bet for me?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason most Seahawk fans are not getting that Lynch really is taking the toll for his running style. I've been telling them on our board his decision he is facing is real and could end in his retirement and yet most think he stays just for the money.

Marshawns passion is his foundation and his work with disadvantaged kids in Oakland. A lot of his money and time go to that work. Another year in the spotlight can sure add a lot more money to that effort, but does his persistent back issues present enough of a reason to leave that money on the table?

The other obvious question if he does return is can he make it through the whole season with those issues? He was missing plays and series down the stretch of this season. His back problem isn't new. He's had this his whole career, but it is getting worse with each passing season. How much worse will it be down the stretch next year? Can they limit his carries enough through the first half to help prolong his chances and still be as effective on offense doing so?

Lots of questions around his status.

Personally, I'm in no denial that his running style takes its toll. It's obvious.

I just dont think he's going to retire now. And not just because of the money. You can tell by watching him play how much he loves the game. I think that after relaxing in the offseason, and probably most of training camp, he'll be ready to strap it up. I'm not his doctor, financial advisor, or bff, so I dont know what's going through his head. But if I had to put money on it, I'd put it on him playing next year. And I'd feel confident about that bet.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'm in no denial that his running style takes its toll. It's obvious.

I just dont think he's going to retire now. And not just because of the money. You can tell by watching him play how much he loves the game. I think that after relaxing in the offseason, and probably most of training camp, he'll be ready to strap it up. I'm not his doctor, financial advisor, or bff, so I dont know what's going through his head. But if I had to put money on it, I'd put it on him playing next year. And I'd feel confident about that bet.

If you look at the impact of his back injury year to year it was obvious how much worse it was this last season. His doctors are telling him it will only continue to get worse and worse and will have irreversible damages he will have to live with for the rest of his life.

He is facing a very real and very serious medical reality.

If he does decide to take the money and stay, I'm not convinced he makes it to the end of the season in good enough shape to be as much of an impact for this team as they need.