• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get a life. A REAL life. Basketball is just basketball. Spend more time with your girl. Spend more time in the sack with your girl. Buy "Calculus for Dummies" and read it. Go to the movies. Go on safari. Go do something besides basketball, man. Life is too short to die of a heart attack or a stroke from worrying about what any basketball team does or does not do. Sheesh.

Plain talk :)

Meaning this all out defending a headcase in LeBum James is not worth it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spoelstra decides to make the change with Miami trailing the San Antonio Spurs 2-1 in the best-of-seven Finals, Miller likely would replace Udonis Haslem in the starting lineup to give the Heat more shooters in an attempt to spread the floor. The Spurs have been successful in packing the paint over the series' first three games and it has cramped the driving space for LeBron James and Wade.

In that configuration, James could end up starting the game as the Heat's defensive center and spend extended time guarding Tim Duncan. Haslem has been good defensively on Duncan in the series but has struggled offensively.

WOW. So Wade(and I assume Bosh) goes to the bench and Lebron would be your starting center. Just WOW. First of all this has Pat Riley written all over it, and while this would have advantages and disadvantages, I personally think that they should just stick to what got em here.

When it says Mike Miller is starting for Udonis Haslem... How do you get to Wade and Bosh go to the bench? Not really following you here.

Lineup would be
Chalmers, Wade, Miller, Lebron, Bosh. That's not a bad lineup. Im not necessarily against this.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no im with you. i will swear the NBA is rigged. I will put on a tin foil hat. i will cry. i will blame spoles. i will blame lebron. i will be weilding a pitchfork in the mob. if they lose this will hurt. im not a bandwagon fan who can move on easily. this will bother me for another year. heck probably longer... i still hate alan houston for his shot to beat miami 3-2 (best of 5 series) in the late 90s. i remember him pounding his chest running around the old miami arena. i hate him.

this will hurt if they lose. but i will swear they will win 3 straight to beat the Spurs. i cant jump ship. just not in my nature.

while i may flat-out DESPISE the Heat for their shenanigans THIS at least i can respect. nothing cooler than a TRUE fan...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spoelstra decides to make the change with Miami trailing the San Antonio Spurs 2-1 in the best-of-seven Finals, Miller likely would replace Udonis Haslem in the starting lineup to give the Heat more shooters in an attempt to spread the floor. The Spurs have been successful in packing the paint over the series' first three games and it has cramped the driving space for LeBron James and Wade.

In that configuration, James could end up starting the game as the Heat's defensive center and spend extended time guarding Tim Duncan. Haslem has been good defensively on Duncan in the series but has struggled offensively.

WOW. So Wade(and I assume Bosh) goes to the bench and Lebron would be your starting center. Just WOW. First of all this has Pat Riley written all over it, and while this would have advantages and disadvantages, I personally think that they should just stick to what got em here.

it COULD be a panic move. course no one will second guess it IF it works...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I guess Wade and Bosh would still be in the lineup. So if I get all of this right, the lineup will be Chalmers,Wade,Miller,Bosh,and Lebron. Not that great of a last line of defense, but an adjustment nonetheless. I think SA will just hide Splitter on Miller if that's the lineup.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it says Mike Miller is starting for Udonis Haslem... How do you get to Wade and Bosh go to the bench? Not really following you here.

Yeah I arrived at that conclusion after I hit the button

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it COULD be a panic move. course no one will second guess it IF it works...

Yeah, if it works you know it'll be hailed as the "greatest adjustment of all time"

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if it works you know it'll be hailed as the "greatest adjustment of all time"

If it doesnt then the blame goes to SPO and Riley can fire him and save his star players from blame.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, so the Heat are favored by 1 tonight? k, i'll take the Spurs and the point...
wth, 100 Vbucks lol...

I can see you already with 450 vCash by this time tomorrow CL :suds:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why's Bosh-Spice announcing his getting a new house in the MIDDLE OF THE FINALS...?

Cuz he knows its over and moved on wtih his summer vacation plans since Tuesday's debacle.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami isnt dead yet. They are down 2-1. Just like they were against Indiana last year. They came back from 3-2 and headed to Boston. This Heat team doesnt quit.

Miami wins tonight. I just dropped a cool 900 Vbucks on it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami isnt dead yet. They are down 2-1. Just like they were against Indiana last year. They came back from 3-2 and headed to Boston. This Heat team doesnt quit.

Miami wins tonight. I just dropped a cool 900 Vbucks on it.

gotta love Flauge's confidence...:10: