• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love Flauge's confidence...:10:

im terrified. im having night terrors. i close my eyes.. and there is danny green.. just shooting 3's. progressively from further and further away.

Miami isnt dead yet. They are down 2-1. Just like they were against Indiana last year. They came back from 3-2 and headed to Boston. This Heat team doesnt quit.

Miami wins tonight. I just dropped a cool 900 Vbucks on it.

So Flauge ..you are confident and terrified at the same time ? Which is it?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is confident that he is terrified.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, ESPN talking about today's bigs. which one do you take(IF healthy)...?

JeVale McGee...

Brook Lopez...

Marcin Gortat...

Roy Hibbert...

Andrew Bynum(though i think he might be done)...

Dwight Howard...

in a "building a team" kind of way...

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Flauge ..you are confident and terrified at the same time ? Which is it?

honestly.. i go back and forth. like game 7. at one point i declared miami would blow out the pacers.. and then about an hour later i wanted dwade to brush my hair and just hold me. im a ball of nerves right now. i believe miami is more talented AND the better team. but im also nervous as hell James goes MIA. I thought he put that behind him last year... tonight we will find out.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly.. i go back and forth. like game 7. at one point i declared miami would blow out the pacers.. and then about an hour later i wanted dwade to brush my hair and just hold me. im a ball of nerves right now. i believe miami is more talented AND the better team. but im also nervous as hell James goes MIA. I thought he put that behind him last year... tonight we will find out.

you have a wife and kids. there'll be life after it...

though i know what that feels like. was mad enough to go on a killing spree the year the Broncos beat the Chiefs in the AFC divisional round back in '97(if memory serves)...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Flauge..and this is only GAME 4 of the finals.... you will be a mess come GAME 5 on Sunday if the Spurs win tonight.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

though i know what that feels like. was mad enough to go on a killing spree the year the Broncos beat the Chiefs in the AFC divisional round back in '97(if memory serves)...

oh i know. there are way bigger things than this. I got two healthy kids. One starting kindergarden in a few months one 7 months. A wife who loves me. A good job.. I really cant complain. I agree on all that. But i love sports so much. The problem is ive been given hope. See the Dolphins havent done that to me in a good long while. Ive been a sports fan since I was kid, I will be one when im collecting social security. Just part of me.

I shouldnt care. I shouldnt.. but i do. Lebron goes out and bricks everything, im at home cursing out the tv destroying shit in the man cave. he's laughing in the locker room to DWade about his new ferrari.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the Spurs win tonight i doubt VERY seriously he'll pretend it's NOT over for the Heat...

i wont say it's over if they lose tonight. but i will have lost hope. 3-1 is insurmountable. ive seen it done before. i just know the history of the finals (never happened) and sports in general. if a team goes up 3-1, it's usually a sign that they are just better.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring a superhuman effort from LeBron, Spurs are punching the Heat in the mouth tonight.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will run a fucking clinic on the Spurs tonight. This game is over by the time the 4th quarter starts. My prediction Heat 103 Spurs 86

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets be honest the Chiefs never had a chance :happy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA fans say a Spurs blowout.

Heat fans say a Miami blowout.

Not suprised,^^^this happens every game. AND the Lakers are couch potatoes...btw

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys... I am heading to round two with the captain.. and I am about to take some herbal medication for my glaucoma. Kids are in bed. I am barricaded in the man cave. If this turns ugly... I will probably start saying things about people in here that arent true, and are in fact wrong. I'm sorry. But it will happen. Know that I would forgive you.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys... I am heading to round two with the captain.. and I am about to take some herbal medication for my glaucoma. Kids are in bed. I am barricaded in the man cave. If this turns ugly... I will probably start saying things about people in here that arent true, and are in fact wrong. I'm sorry. But it will happen. Know that I would forgive you.

LOL, at least you're giving everybody warning BEFORE you finish tying your bag on...:lol: