• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up as the shift has turn to the honest program of THE Ohio State Buckeyes

31547075.jpg

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up as the shift has turn to the honest program of THE Ohio State Buckeyes

31547075.jpg

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane's heroes that brought a 12-0 season to nothing but playing football for nothing :)

tattoos.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a championship out of it. Hard for me to call it a failure. i dont care if lebron counted to 100. My team only had 1 title and 1 finals appearance... before he showed up.

This is a really good outlook, I am still on the World is ending kick myself and will boycott basketball if they lose tonight but maybe someday I will share your enlightenment. :hope:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officials for Thursday,s game, Scott Foster, Mike Callahan, Bill Kennedy. Alternate Jason Phillips. Joey is not going to be there. Spurs win!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a really good outlook, I am still on the World is ending kick myself and will boycott basketball if they lose tonight but maybe someday I will share your enlightenment. :hope:

oh no im with you. i will swear the NBA is rigged. I will put on a tin foil hat. i will cry. i will blame spoles. i will blame lebron. i will be weilding a pitchfork in the mob. if they lose this will hurt. im not a bandwagon fan who can move on easily. this will bother me for another year. heck probably longer... i still hate alan houston for his shot to beat miami 3-2 (best of 5 series) in the late 90s. i remember him pounding his chest running around the old miami arena. i hate him.

this will hurt if they lose. but i will swear they will win 3 straight to beat the Spurs. i cant jump ship. just not in my nature.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no im with you. i will swear the NBA is rigged. I will put on a tin foil hat. i will cry. i will blame spoles. i will blame lebron. i will be weilding a pitchfork in the mob. if they lose this will hurt. im not a bandwagon fan who can move on easily. this will bother me for another year. heck probably longer... i still hate alan houston for his shot to beat miami 3-2 (best of 5 series) in the late 90s. i remember him pounding his chest running around the old miami arena. i hate him.

this will hurt if they lose. but i will swear they will win 3 straight to beat the Spurs. i cant jump ship. just not in my nature.

You need to get a life. A REAL life. Basketball is just basketball. Spend more time with your girl. Spend more time in the sack with your girl. Buy "Calculus for Dummies" and read it. Go to the movies. Go on safari. Go do something besides basketball, man. Life is too short to die of a heart attack or a stroke from worrying about what any basketball team does or does not do. Sheesh.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get a life. A REAL life. Basketball is just basketball. Spend more time with your girl. Spend more time in the sack with your girl. Buy "Calculus for Dummies" and read it. Go to the movies. Go on safari. Go do something besides basketball, man. Life is too short to die of a heart attack or a stroke from worrying about what any basketball team does or does not do. Sheesh.

Sports IS life.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports IS life.

To the players maybe.,,,but i understand how it would impact Heat fans like Flauge since they are not used to winning and they see their 15 minutes of relevancy in the NBA coming to an end soon......very soon.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early for desperation mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spoelstra decides to make the change with Miami trailing the San Antonio Spurs 2-1 in the best-of-seven Finals, Miller likely would replace Udonis Haslem in the starting lineup to give the Heat more shooters in an attempt to spread the floor. The Spurs have been successful in packing the paint over the series' first three games and it has cramped the driving space for LeBron James and Wade.

In that configuration, James could end up starting the game as the Heat's defensive center and spend extended time guarding Tim Duncan. Haslem has been good defensively on Duncan in the series but has struggled offensively.

WOW. So Wade(and I assume Bosh) goes to the bench and Lebron would be your starting center. Just WOW. First of all this has Pat Riley written all over it, and while this would have advantages and disadvantages, I personally think that they should just stick to what got em here.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spoelstra decides to make the change with Miami trailing the San Antonio Spurs 2-1 in the best-of-seven Finals, Miller likely would replace Udonis Haslem in the starting lineup to give the Heat more shooters in an attempt to spread the floor. The Spurs have been successful in packing the paint over the series' first three games and it has cramped the driving space for LeBron James and Wade.

In that configuration, James could end up starting the game as the Heat's defensive center and spend extended time guarding Tim Duncan. Haslem has been good defensively on Duncan in the series but has struggled offensively.

WOW. So Wade(and I assume Bosh) goes to the bench and Lebron would be your starting center. Just WOW. First of all this has Pat Riley written all over it, and while this would have advantages and disadvantages, I personally think that they should just stick to what got em here.

Where LeBum James tries to do it all throwing up bricks as the inside stuff is taken away. :)