• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and there is a reason. The Heat are trapping and doubling Parker, so instead of trying to beat it in game 2 he is just swinging the ball. Theres a reason Neal and Green hit so many threes. They were wide open, got hot. What do you expect? It is pick your poison, you can let Parker penetrate, or you can trap him and double him and let sharpshooters like Neal and Green wide open.

cool... but back to what you said.. parker, duncan, and ginobli wont play like that again.. it's happened two games in a row.

enjoy the next two days. ESPN will sing your praises. Miami is winning this series.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, unless you are one of Shoktart's aliases, I dunno why you would get banned.
He doesnt like being challenged on his opinions and he is pretty irritated i mocked him on another thread.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and there is a reason. The Heat are trapping and doubling Parker, so instead of trying to beat it in game 2 he is just swinging the ball. Theres a reason Neal and Green hit so many threes. They were wide open, got hot. What do you expect? It is pick your poison, you can let Parker penetrate, or you can trap him and double him and let sharpshooters like Neal and Green wide open.

Parker can't beat the Heat alone. Let him get his points and shut down the shooters. It is really not a significant adjustment if you're a good coach.

I would let Parker get his 25-30 if it means Neal/Green would struggle to combine for 15.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool... but back to what you said.. parker, duncan, and ginobli wont play like that again.. it's happened two games in a row.

enjoy the next two days. ESPN will sing your praises. Miami is winning this series.

LOL, sorry. no sale...

won't believe it 'til i SEE it...

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe they do, but I'm not sure. I always said the Spurs match up well with the Heat. This isn't the first time the Spurs blew the Heat out in the big 3 era by 30+ points. This isn't the first time the Spurs hit more than 15 threes against the Heat in the big 3 era. ESPN and the media are so ridiculously reactionary so I'm not surprised, but this was just embarrassing. Lebron has to go to game 4 and play like his legacy is on the line.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more believable that Miami wins the series than it is that ESPN sings any Spurs' praises.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about it is that Popovich is 100 times the coach Spoelstra is and he has a balanced this team this year that plays defense. While the Heat are busy shutting down Parker, Ginobili and Duncan, you got Green, Splitter and I think it's Leonard out there balling. The Spurs are half way there and 13 of the last 14 teams that won game 3 went on to win the series. Some are saying Wade needs to be benched, his knees are so bad and without Wade, this Heat team is not winning anything

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker can't beat the Heat alone. Let him get his points and shut down the shooters. It is really not a significant adjustment if you're a good coach.

I would let Parker get his 25-30 if it means Neal/Green would struggle to combine for 15.

Didn't have to - Parker wasn't alone out there - He and Duncan moved the ball and used their other weapons. I think many under-estated this Spurs team

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't have to - Parker wasn't alone out there - He and Duncan moved the ball and used their other weapons. I think many under-estated this Spurs team

It is really not hard to guard spot up shooters. You stay on them and you don't give them any space.

Neal and Green aren't anything special if you force them to put the ball on the floor and drive

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the thread on 87 Lakers vs this years Heat. Thats if he doesnt erase my entries. I unloaded on him my last post.

Yeah he's going to ban you....Not sure if it is going to be temp or perm lol

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt like being challenged on his opinions and he is pretty irritated i mocked him on another thread.

He's also going to be pissed that you mentioned it in this thread, if I'm not mistaken.

Hammer's not an asshole, though. He is not going to ban you, I don't think.

An Admin needs to have strong opinions about things and rule the roost the best way he sees fit. He needs to make a decision and then stick with it. Hammer is good at doing all of those things. He's not perfect but he is good enough at what he does that I will support him even if I don't agree with him.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's going to ban you....Not sure if it is going to be temp or perm lol
Probably for the best. I'm no ones bitch. If thats what he wants then he is barking up the wrong tree.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one fact about tonight that the Heat need to address.

Yes, Green and Neal had the games of their lives. Yes, the Spurs were unearthly with their three-point shooting.

There is also the fact that the Heat only scored 77.

Even if Neal and Green return to normal in Game 4, Miami still has to do better than that.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SPURS are the one team that doesn't let blowouts get to them either way.

They have already forgotten game 3 and preparing new things for game 4.

Robotic and Boring has its advantages.

They are so emotionless at times that you don't even know if they are aware of the scores.

POPOVICH. He's one of the main reasons why I picked the Spurs to win the series.