• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sore losers??

Seattle sore losers?

• Total voters

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Bevell is getting blamed is because he deserves to be blamed. It was the worst play call in the history of the NFL and there's no defending him. You can't can PC because he built a great defense. You can't cut Wilson because even the biggest haters have to admit he's a very competent QB. So that leaves him. He needs to just go away because he's been average at best since he's been here and this is the low end. He sucks.

So Seattle would be down Quin and Bevell? I can't see Pete wanting to bring in both a new OC and DC for next season. Bevell will be back in Seattle.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blame Bevell all you want, but the offense had a 10 point lead, it was the defense that let the Pats score 14 unanswered points...

This. My thoughts exactly. Injuries to Avril and Lane really didn't help, but their replacements didn't step up and hold onto the lead. Patriots played well, but the D should've stopped them.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike the Hoodie at least he shut up the obnoxious Seahawks fans.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat crow we handed that away .... Bevell is the most hated guy in Seattle right now... How you don't use Lynch at the goal line to win the title is beyond retarded... NO reason in hell to pass the ball there... Just unreal ...

Sorta like the way the Packers handed you the NFCCG.......karma bitch

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right I'm pissed..... at our OC for calling that embarrassment of a play when we have a Beast.

As for all of the posters whose lives revolve around hating Seattle fans,

th

Is somebody a wittle mad? Awww.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No big, but looking it up - holy crap was it contageous this post season or what:

Wilson - 5
Brady - 4
Luck - 4
Newton - 3
Flacco - 2
Lindley - 2
Roethlisberger - 2
Rodgers - 2
Stafford - 1
Dalton - 0
Manning - 0
Romo - 0

So, 25 picks thrown this post season, seems like a lot this day and age.

Most QB's only played a game or 2 and Wilson and Brady played 3, No WC team advanced to CCG's

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Cliff Avril going down and Tom Brady with all day to throw that led to the 14 unanswered points.

Pats won fair and square, not saying they weren't the better team (both teams are equal IMO this late into it), or Seattle deserved to win, blah blah blah. That's all crap because end of day Pats won it and didn't require ref BS or anything to do it. BUT, there's a reason those 2 final drives for the Pats were able to put together those 2 drives so easily, and I feel like Seattle losing one of the better edge rushers in the league was one of them.

Shark did you watch the game?. Bennet was all over Brady's ass all game .