• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ Sweepstakes

OBJ Lands where?

• Cowboys

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Buccs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other... Say where?

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a fucking douchebag.

Couldn’t be happier that his glory from last year is being tainted by this awful season. Which is 100% his creation.

The 11 different starting OL combinations in 11 games isn't his fault. Sure, he's off his game, but injuries have been ridiculous (on top of the usual post-SB defections during the offseason).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a NY team gives it to him. Keep Jerry out of play.

Giants definitely need him, but they need a HEALTHY version, not a dinged up, almost ready to play version...and as soon as possible. They could easily be an option for a multi-year deal though IMO.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there enough targets to keep him interested in SF?
well I think he is looking for rings right now, & he would help SF. They got two good WRs now, an all pro TE. A running game. They could fit him into that offense without him being the focal point which is what I think he needs.
If he is looking for his own glory he needs to aim towards lesser teams. That has no chnace to making it to the Championship game.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me out here, we talkin bout Odell Beckham?

Wtf, is the NFL that short on talent that a guy who can only catch one handed gets all this publicity?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2022 Cap Space
Cowboys - $7.2M
Niners - $5M
Rams - $4.8M (although likely out, unless playoff teams pass)
Giants - $3.5M
Seattle - $2.5M
Buffalo - $-300K

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas gives him a 3 year deal, I hope it's entirely incentive driven. Incentives should be hard to reach, not just show up and make a few catches. If he plays like a $20M WR then pay him, if he plays like a $2.00 WR he shouldn't be payed.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas gives him a 3 year deal, I hope it's entirely incentive driven. Incentives should be hard to reach, not just show up and make a few catches. If he plays like a $20M WR then pay him, if he plays like a $2.00 WR he shouldn't be payed.
I still disagree.
You cant just pay all your receivers kick ass money. Again if we were going that route we would have kept Cooper.
Future is Ceedee & Gallup. Not Odell.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still disagree.
You cant just pay all your receivers kick ass money. Again if we were going that route we would have kept Cooper.
Future is Ceedee & Gallup. Not Odell.
Again IF.

As I said before, I'd be fine if Dallas signs him for the rest of 22, I'm not in on any long term deal, I do think it will happen though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ at a cheap price? If he will be healthy in the next couple of weeks and the price is right sign me up and I've never been a fan of his. Seemed like once he was jettisoned by Cle he changed his attitude a bit so I'm thinking at least for a short term stay he wouldn't in any way be disruptive. He can drink all he wants on Jerry's private jet or helicopter.

The team that needs him the most is the Giants and they have a shit ton of cap space next year so outbidding other teams if they so choose won't be a problem. Their WR room is in desperate need of an upgrade right now and they seem to be headed for a downward spiral. They need to do something

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FOX Sports' Ralph Vacchiano reports there is "considerable doubt" free agent Odell Beckham (knee) can return to play this year.​

Beckham, who tore his ACL twice in a 16-month span, expects to be fully cleared later this month. Returning this late in the season, there are questions over how healthy Beckham is and whether he can contribute down the stretch. Beckham informed teams he's seeking a multi-year contract that he "hopes ends up being worth $20 million per year." That would put Beckham out of the Giants' price range. Beckham is expected to visit with Buffalo this weekend but the Cowboys remain the favorites to sign if the 30-year-old returns this season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FOX Sports' Ralph Vacchiano reports there is "considerable doubt" free agent Odell Beckham (knee) can return to play this year.​

Beckham, who tore his ACL twice in a 16-month span, expects to be fully cleared later this month. Returning this late in the season, there are questions over how healthy Beckham is and whether he can contribute down the stretch. Beckham informed teams he's seeking a multi-year contract that he "hopes ends up being worth $20 million per year." That would put Beckham out of the Giants' price range. Beckham is expected to visit with Buffalo this weekend but the Cowboys remain the favorites to sign if the 30-year-old returns this season.

I believe this has intentionally been downplayed for the clicks. None of these teams have had OBJ work out so what does that tell you.
All signs point that he was never going to play this year.

Fine by me ...I don't want him messing this teams "Chi"

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he's "not confident at all" in Odell Beckham's knee health.​

Jones during a Tuesday interview said the status of Beckham's knee is an "issue" after OBJ tore his ACL in February. Beckham has refused to work out for suitors before he signs a deal. Cowboys players on Monday night took Beckham to a Dallas Mavericks game as teams -- including the Giants and Bills -- continue to court the 30-year-old free agent, who has played 21 games since the start of the 2020 season. "You got a lot of history here and you can take a good look at, not only the obvious and that’s his performance, but also any issues regarding health," Jones said Tuesday. "So, all of this we got to come in with our eyes wide open and it has to be addressed, and that’s when you can see if you can make a deal or not.” There's little chance Beckham will be fantasy relevant this season

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he's "not confident at all" in Odell Beckham's knee health.​

Jones during a Tuesday interview said the status of Beckham's knee is an "issue" after OBJ tore his ACL in February. Beckham has refused to work out for suitors before he signs a deal. Cowboys players on Monday night took Beckham to a Dallas Mavericks game as teams -- including the Giants and Bills -- continue to court the 30-year-old free agent, who has played 21 games since the start of the 2020 season. "You got a lot of history here and you can take a good look at, not only the obvious and that’s his performance, but also any issues regarding health," Jones said Tuesday. "So, all of this we got to come in with our eyes wide open and it has to be addressed, and that’s when you can see if you can make a deal or not.” There's little chance Beckham will be fantasy relevant this season
:yes: