• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ Sweepstakes

OBJ Lands where?

• Cowboys

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Buccs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other... Say where?

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Eskridge is on injured reserve for Seattle... maybe OBJ goes there? Would be interesting.. OBJ, Metcalf, Lockett, Fant, ooof.. good luck covering that.

OBJ would be coming into Waldron's system which he already knows.... actually the more I think about it, OBJ is a perfect fit for Seattle..

Reactions: DJ

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Eskridge is on injured reserve for Seattle... maybe OBJ goes there? Would be interesting.. OBJ, Metcalf, Lockett, Fant, ooof.. good luck covering that.

OBJ would be coming into Waldron's system which he already knows.... actually the more I think about it, OBJ is a perfect fit for Seattle..
All these pathetic teams stealing the Rams assistant coaches, screw you.

Last edited:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport believes free agent Odell Beckham (knee) is unlikely to play before late December.​

Beckham's timeline has went from mid-November into early December. It now looks like he won't be ready until the end of next month. Beckham isn't scheduled to visit with Dallas until December 5, making it unlikely he signs before then. The Giants and Buffalo have visits lined up with Beckham in addition to the Cowboys. With only six weeks remaining before the playoffs, Beckham may be targeting a multi-year deal.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport believes free agent Odell Beckham (knee) is unlikely to play before late December.​

Beckham's timeline has went from mid-November into early December. It now looks like he won't be ready until the end of next month. Beckham isn't scheduled to visit with Dallas until December 5, making it unlikely he signs before then. The Giants and Buffalo have visits lined up with Beckham in addition to the Cowboys. With only six weeks remaining before the playoffs, Beckham may be targeting a multi-year deal.
So…basically whoever wins will not be getting 100% beckham

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I highly doubt any team is going to pony up for a multi year deal. Especially if he can't help them until the end of the regular season.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt any team is going to pony up for a multi year deal. Especially if he can't help them until the end of the regular season.
Dallas scares me here. Me wanting no LTD. means Dallas will do just that.
My hope is a NY team, doesn't let him leave the state as a FA.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas scares me here. Me wanting no LTD. means Dallas will do just that.
My hope is a NY team, doesn't let him leave the state as a FA.

I'm with you. Even if the Vikings had the cap space, I wouldn't want him around. He is an unnecessary distraction that thinks he's a lot better than he actually is.

That he's asking for 20 million a year on a long term deal (coming off an ACL injury) I think is proof that he's all about the money. He got his ring, now he wants one more big contract.

I'm not even knocking him for that, because it is what a lot of guys do. But I think whatever team signs him long-term is going to regret it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. Even if the Vikings had the cap space, I wouldn't want him around. He is an unnecessary distraction that thinks he's a lot better than he actually is.

That he's asking for 20 million a year on a long term deal (coming off an ACL injury) I think is proof that he's all about the money. He got his ring, now he wants one more big contract.

I'm not even knocking him for that, because it is what a lot of guys do. But I think whatever team signs him long-term is going to regret it.

I'd take him for 2022, I just don't want to guarantee future money to him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if we didnt even entertain him come to the team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring him in for whatever games he plays and see how he does...then maybe if he shows he can still play....a 2 year deal.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do year to year but if he plays well.....give him a 2 year deal max to show they want him.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beckham Jr.'s timeline has always been late mid/December. He's been posting a mid/late December date on his media outlets for months.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports "it sounds like" Odell Beckham will sign with the Cowboys.​

Schefter's scoop comes from an executive on a team linked to the Beckham sweepstakes. The source called Dallas a 2-1 favorite and noted every other team would have 5-1 or longer odds. Beckham has visits to multiple teams lined up, but Dallas makes sense as a landing spot for the veteran wideout. Eying a deep playoff run, the Cowboys would benefit from a receiver able to take the attention of CeeDee Lamb while also making big plays. Beckham, on the other hand, almost certainly wants to chase another ring.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports "it sounds like" Odell Beckham will sign with the Cowboys.​

Schefter's scoop comes from an executive on a team linked to the Beckham sweepstakes. The source called Dallas a 2-1 favorite and noted every other team would have 5-1 or longer odds. Beckham has visits to multiple teams lined up, but Dallas makes sense as a landing spot for the veteran wideout. Eying a deep playoff run, the Cowboys would benefit from a receiver able to take the attention of CeeDee Lamb while also making big plays. Beckham, on the other hand, almost certainly wants to chase another ring.

If they get him for just this year, they have something. Anything beyond that is an awful risk.