• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what does the Wrestlemania 35 card look like....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 100% positive you think Stone Cold Steve Austin is/was the worst character of all-time.

The difference is Austin was believable.

If they did a 90s-Esque shoot tournament I wouldn’t bet on Becky getting out of round 1.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, to the poster who thinks Ronda walking out with both belts is "best for business"...get that thought out of your head. That scenario died the instant they made the match the main event.

Becky's walking out with both belts, no matter how much kvetching Becky's biggest fan (The Q) does.

I think it is best if 3 things happen:

Blazser drops the belt tonight ( Belair is the best choice IMO because she screams cocky heel)

Rousey drops the Raw Women's tittle at WM

Balzer and Duke debut on the main roster on Raw and Shayna wins a belt by TKO

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is best if 3 things happen:

Blazser drops the belt tonight ( Belair is the best choice IMO because she screams cocky heel)

Rousey drops the Raw Women's tittle at WM

Balzer and Duke debut on the main roster on Raw and Shayna wins a belt by TKO

I’m not sure why not just have Ronda win the title, walk away then let her horsewomen have storyline after storyline with the WWE one until Ronda comes back? Keeping all of these women embroiled in a storyline allows other women to show out on tv.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure why not just have Ronda win the title, walk away then let her horsewomen have storyline after storyline with the WWE one until Ronda comes back? Keeping all of these women embroiled in a storyline allows other women to show out on tv.

Because I think the 2 champion storyline is a joke and ,expect for Auska, the only legitimate womens champion is Shayna

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is Austin was believable.

If they did a 90s-Esque shoot tournament I wouldn’t bet on Becky getting out of round 1.

Just admit it you hate Becky because she's the female Stone Cold and you hated Stone Cold with the fire of a thousand suns.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit it you hate Becky because she's the female Stone Cold and you hated Stone Cold with the fire of a thousand suns.

I wasn’t his biggest fan.

But the one I hate the most is hbk.

I loathe the long hair pretty boys.

Becky just isn’t believable. Austin was the size of an nfl linebacker. Becky can barely lift an iPod (hat tip to Seth riven in 40 year old virgin).

She is the red headed dirk she always was. This forced persona is laughable.

Also not a fan of DB.

You could say I’m a heavyweight snob on some eleven u less there’s something that makes sense, like being a world class technician like Bret and Owen, or dean malenko.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Wikipedia must have added it after I posted. It is The Revival (c) vs Hawkins and Ryder
2. I think it will add drama to one (or both) eliminating Braun. Personally, I would love to see Braun dominate from start to finish and easily win. You never see the big monsters do that anymore, if they ever have.
3. I think Mysterio is using this run to hey Dominic into NXT. Mysterio has nothing to build and Samoa Joe won't fall to losing to Mysterio.
4. They clumped them too much. 3 in main event. 8 in tag team match. 12 in battle royal. Battle royal supposed have a large #. But 11 in 2 matches that normally would equal 6.

I don't mind the 3 in main events. I don't like any of the tag team matches.

WOMENS - IIconics got a push from nowhere. I just see Beth Phoenix being back or one more WM moment. I don't see her and Natalya being champions. It should be Sasha and Bayley vs Nia Jax and Tamina. Nia Jax is golden with a belt and Tamina is a nice wingman for Jax. Tamina doesn't need to say a word, just like Lesnar doesn't need to say a word. I want Jax and Tamina to win.

RAW - The Revival should be there. Hawkins and Ryder shouldn't. Hawkins and Ryder should have been build up matches and the Revival should have Richocet and Aliester Black in WM.

SMACKDOWN - Richocet and Black are good, but they are not at the level as Usos, Bar, and Rusev/Nakamura. I think the Usos and the New Day are the best tag teams right now, but they need a break from each other for a while. The Bar and Rusev/Nakamura are very talented as well. Richocet/Black fits better with Revival. Great setting for TLC matches, but not a plain tag match with 4 wrestlers. Or elimination match, but don't see them getting large enough WM slot for it.

Yeah the Raw Tag Team title match was added after Smackdown and it just seems VERY thrown together last minute. It's obvious they are gonna give Ryder and Hawkins the titles. But you're right, no build up to this match, they were just given the match. Ricochet/Black vs. The Revival makes a lot more sense seeing how the match ended on Raw and seeing that they have a build up of matches against them over the last few weeks.

I get the contract situation with Dean Ambrose, but he doesn't have a match at Wrestlemania. He was the Intercontinental champion at the start of 2019. Now, he's missing out on the biggest PPV of the year. Yet you have 2 SNL guys in the battle royal match for publicity? I don't agree with that at all.

IIconics get a tag title match for...what reason? Who did they beat and what did they do? They just got thrown in there because they are a tag team. Completely agree with Sasha/Bayley vs. Nia/Tamina. No reason to throw the other two teams into the mix.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Raw Tag Team title match was added after Smackdown and it just seems VERY thrown together last minute. It's obvious they are gonna give Ryder and Hawkins the titles. But you're right, no build up to this match, they were just given the match. Ricochet/Black vs. The Revival makes a lot more sense seeing how the match ended on Raw and seeing that they have a build up of matches against them over the last few weeks.

You must not have been watching Raw/After Raw backstage lately, they've been building the Raw tag title match with Hawkins and Ryder for weeks now. And Black and Ricochet are in the SD tag title match. And yes while they have had some matches with the Revival they've also had some stuff going on on the SD side so it makes sense for them to be in that match too.

I get the contract situation with Dean Ambrose, but he doesn't have a match at Wrestlemania. He was the Intercontinental champion at the start of 2019. Now, he's missing out on the biggest PPV of the year. Yet you have 2 SNL guys in the battle royal match for publicity? I don't agree with that at all.

People don't usually get rewarded for leaving the company especially on the biggest show of the year like WM. And if Dean is going to AEW, Japan, wherever after his contract expires why would you give that company any extra drawing power by saying "you just saw this guy on the biggest show of the show for the biggest company in the world, and now he's with us".

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IIconics get a tag title match for...what reason? Who did they beat and what did they do? They just got thrown in there because they are a tag team. Completely agree with Sasha/Bayley vs. Nia/Tamina. No reason to throw the other two teams into the mix.

Keep a eye on the SD tag team match. Ricochet injured himself on the Takeover Brooklyn show