• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 39

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does the refs look really dumb with gloves on? Either need to have gloves on all the time or don’t but it makes other matches look completely fake.
Which match are you talking about? Because if it was the Hell in a Cell, the refs put them on after someone gets busted open because of the blood.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which match are you talking about? Because if it was the Hell in a Cell, the refs put them on after someone gets busted open because of the blood.
Yes that one, I get it but then make them wear the gloves all the time. Maybe it is just me but it looks dumb.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great ending.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night 1 was definitely the better of the two nights in total, but I think Night 2 had the better matches with Cody/Roman and the IC Title match, which was the best match of the weekend. Sheamus, Drew, and Gunther, just big meaty men slapping meat. An all time slugfest. Nothing else on the show tonight really stood out though Edge had an all time badass entrance. Also, how the fuck do you put Shane McMahon on the card but not Bobby Lashley who deserved it and LA Knight, who is over as fuck right now. Serves Shane right for blowing out his knee 1 minute in.

But WWE absolutely blew it. They had an all time great story going with this entire Bloodline ordeal. They built up a huge magical moment for Sami Zayn in Montreal. A win there would have been perfect. But they passed on it. Okay. So you're saving it for Wrestlemania and Cody. Not the route I'd go given the circumstances but I'll trust the process. So we get to WM and Roman wins? Why? You just blew it. Cody's entire ordeal was winning the title at Wrestlemania to honor his father, two things his dad never did (win the title and win in the main event at WM). Sure, Cody can win the title eventually but that moment is gone now. You had two great capstone moments and you passed them up. There is nothing they can do now to capture that magic. They might eventually land on something good, but it can no longer be great.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night 1 was definitely the better of the two nights in total, but I think Night 2 had the better matches with Cody/Roman and the IC Title match, which was the best match of the weekend. Sheamus, Drew, and Gunther, just big meaty men slapping meat. An all time slugfest. Nothing else on the show tonight really stood out though Edge had an all time badass entrance. Also, how the fuck do you put Shane McMahon on the card but not Bobby Lashley who deserved it and LA Knight, who is over as fuck right now. Serves Shane right for blowing out his knee 1 minute in.

But WWE absolutely blew it. They had an all time great story going with this entire Bloodline ordeal. They built up a huge magical moment for Sami Zayn in Montreal. A win there would have been perfect. But they passed on it. Okay. So you're saving it for Wrestlemania and Cody. Not the route I'd go given the circumstances but I'll trust the process. So we get to WM and Roman wins? Why? You just blew it. Cody's entire ordeal was winning the title at Wrestlemania to honor his father, two things his dad never did (win the title and win in the main event at WM). Sure, Cody can win the title eventually but that moment is gone now. You had two great capstone moments and you passed them up. There is nothing they can do now to capture that magic. They might eventually land on something good, but it can no longer be great.

Don’t forget Drew at clash at the castle and they wasted a great Rollins story on a throw away match at the rumble

I think they’re buying time for solo

It would make the most sense at this point

Or breakker

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought Reigns/Cody was the best main event in WM history. I had a hunch Reigns was retaining even though it doesn't make sense storyline wise.
Who beats Roman at this point? Gunther is the only wrestler booked strong enough to be in consideration

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great ending.

Clash at the castle…American version

That was a little disappointing

Roman can win clean

Heels have Won clean before

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Reigns/Cody was the best main event in WM history. I had a hunch Reigns was retaining even though it doesn't make sense storyline wise.
Who beats Roman at this point? Gunther is the only wrestler booked strong enough to be in consideration

That would be awful and would cement not putting Cody over as a major mistake

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clash at the castle…American version

That was a little disappointing

Roman can win clean

Heels have Won clean before
I don’t care how Roman won, Cody blows and doesn’t deserve to be the guy to dethrone him. If Cody goes full heel and doesn’t win clean then ok, but nothing about Cody is feel good.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman winning was the right call, this was Roman’s story and it won’t end until he’s lost everything.

Him making everyone get fed up and leave or he kicks them out so they can’t be there to save his ass is what’s going to cost him his title. Now that the Usos don’t have titles, Roman is going to treat them as less than. When the bloodline had the titles they were respected, now that the Uso’s lost Roman is going to take it as a slight on his family. And when they fail to win them back, he’s going to kick them out. Then Solo will leave, then Roman will be alone because he’s arrogant and convinced himself that he doesn’t need anyone else because they were weak and that’s when he loses.

And Cody will get to finish his story too, it may not be against Roman it may be against who’s-ever holding the WWE title, but it will happen and he will be just as hot as this year because he will make them believe. Now he has the added benefit of getting screwed just like his father against Flair so many times so now he’s got that to play off of as well.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really surprised nobody brought up Shano o tore his knee apart. Do people really hate him that much?

Best match was Charolette and Rhea. Should have closed night 1, but they could not trust 80,000 screaming zayn fans from ruining it. That fucking haluva kick has to be the worst finisher in wrestling. Should have stolen something like KO did.

So glad they did not let Cody win. I am surprised he got in this big of a match after starting AEW, but really seems like things are going to change now.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman winning was the right call, this was Roman’s story and it won’t end until he’s lost everything.

Him making everyone get fed up and leave or he kicks them out so they can’t be there to save his ass is what’s going to cost him his title. Now that the Usos don’t have titles, Roman is going to treat them as less than. When the bloodline had the titles they were respected, now that the Uso’s lost Roman is going to take it as a slight on his family. And when they fail to win them back, he’s going to kick them out. Then Solo will leave, then Roman will be alone because he’s arrogant and convinced himself that he doesn’t need anyone else because they were weak and that’s when he loses.

And Cody will get to finish his story too, it may not be against Roman it may be against who’s-ever holding the WWE title, but it will happen and he will be just as hot as this year because he will make them believe. Now he has the added benefit of getting screwed just like his father against Flair so many times so now he’s got that to play off of as well.

i can see this

but i mean, a lot of meh from mania despite good action (for the most part)

- two old guys not putting the next genreation over

- an affirmative action champ winning despite it making absolutely zero sense

- no payoff from roman yet, including missing huge chances with Drew, Sami and Cody. I'm not sure how many times you can expect that kind of build up and boiling over.

- you made a lot of people look bad, like Braun, and the usos took like 3 offensive moves before going down...

• Poop
Reactions: ill

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Rhea won. Glad Cody lost. Overall it was a pretty good Wrestlemania. I feel like they are setting Theory up to lose the US title tonight.

Even though I'm glad Cody lost, I really don't know who you have left that can actually beat Roman unless you do a Steel Cage/Hell in a Cell type match at Backlash to ensure The Bloodline doesn't get involved, thus leading to a clean Cody win, but I personally don't think Cody should be the champ. I don't think Cody is the guy that should beat Roman. Who should be the guy? I have no idea, but it shouldn't be Cody.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I read it looks like it was well done.

There is more story to be told on the Roman/Bloodline side just need to see where they take it.

Snoop jumping in with Miz after Shane went down was a good recovery.

You know Big E loved him that Intercontinental Match

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Rhea won. Glad Cody lost. Overall it was a pretty good Wrestlemania. I feel like they are setting Theory up to lose the US title tonight.

Even though I'm glad Cody lost, I really don't know who you have left that can actually beat Roman unless you do a Steel Cage/Hell in a Cell type match at Backlash to ensure The Bloodline doesn't get involved, thus leading to a clean Cody win, but I personally don't think Cody should be the champ. I don't think Cody is the guy that should beat Roman. Who should be the guy? I have no idea, but it shouldn't be Cody.
when does Orton come back?