• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble 2023

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight 8pmEST

Got the Men's and Women's match, Owens vs Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Title, LA Knight vs Bray Wyatt in a Pitch Black match, and Bianca vs Alexa Bless for the Raw Women's Title.

Looks like the heavy favorite for the Women's Rumble is Rhea Ripley. They've barely built up anyone else as a potential winner. Men's match is more a toss up. I'd say the favorite is still Cody Rhodes, but you've got the rumored Rock return looming. Then Brock just came up and is always an option and of course there's Sami Zayn, which would add to an already excellent Bloodline story.

Anybody got any surprise return predictions? I'll say Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder) shows up

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight 8pmEST

Got the Men's and Women's match, Owens vs Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Title, LA Knight vs Bray Wyatt in a Pitch Black match, and Bianca vs Alexa Bless for the Raw Women's Title.

Looks like the heavy favorite for the Women's Rumble is Rhea Ripley. They've barely built up anyone else as a potential winner. Men's match is more a toss up. I'd say the favorite is still Cody Rhodes, but you've got the rumored Rock return looming. Then Brock just came up and is always an option and of course there's Sami Zayn, which would add to an already excellent Bloodline story.

Anybody got any surprise return predictions? I'll say Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder) shows up

I got

Roman and Crack addict Barbie both retaining

Bray should win or it’s just a dumpster fire of a story

Cody should win imo. But with hhh in charge that seems less likely

Sami story doesn’t need the rumble and they already hinted Roman has a role for him during his match with ko

Rhea has to win. Only other legit option is Raquel. Both deserve it and both are laughably better than the weakass raw champ who never deserved a push (and it’s aged as such) in the first place

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardona definitely shows up tonight to a HUUUUGE pop. I really hope Cody or Brock doesn't win. I honestly don't know who I want to win, but I know it's not those two lol.

I also think Lana shows up for the Women.

Alexa Bliss vs. Rhea Ripley would be a great title match at Mania.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got

Roman and Crack addict Barbie both retaining

Bray should win or it’s just a dumpster fire of a story

Cody should win imo. But with hhh in charge that seems less likely

Sami story doesn’t need the rumble and they already hinted Roman has a role for him during his match with ko

Rhea has to win. Only other legit option is Raquel. Both deserve it and both are laughably better than the weakass raw champ who never deserved a push (and it’s aged as such) in the first place
Damn Crack Addict Barbie? Jesus Christ. A little overreaction don't you think?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardona definitely shows up tonight to a HUUUUGE pop. I really hope Cody or Brock doesn't win. I honestly don't know who I want to win, but I know it's not those two lol.

I also think Lana shows up for the Women.

Alexa Bliss vs. Rhea Ripley would be a great title match at Mania.

Rhea against anyone is.

Charlotte is the present goat, rhea is the future imo

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Crack Addict Barbie? Jesus Christ. A little overreaction don't you think?

She’s awful and talks like a drug addict

It’s embarrassing they’re trying to jam her into something when she was always a nobody even in nxt

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s awful and talks like a drug addict

It’s embarrassing they’re trying to jam her into something when she was always a nobody even in nxt
Bianca Belair WAS a good in ring competitor. However, she was never Women's Champion material in my opinion. I feel like she'll probably retain the title here, but at Mania, she will lose it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bianca Belair WAS a good in ring competitor. However, she was never Women's Champion material in my opinion. I feel like she'll probably retain the title here, but at Mania, she will lose it.

Never

She’s strong and athletic

But sloppy and lacks any technique

Can’t tell a story or sell to make anyone look good to save her life

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In football terms, she is derrious heyward-bay

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never

She’s strong and athletic

But sloppy and lacks any technique

Can’t tell a story or sell to make anyone look good to save her life
Now I can agree with you on telling a story or making anyone look good. I do think she's a good wrestler, however, she's not a good sports entertainer. Alexa Bliss is better at telling this Wyatt storyline just for the short time Bray's been back than Bianca has her entire reign. It makes me mad that she will likely pass Charlotte Flair's amount of days holding the Raw Women's Title, and, if she holds it until Wrestlemania, she'll have held that title for 3rd most All-Time, only behind Becky and Alexa.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I can agree with you on telling a story or making anyone look good. I do think she's a good wrestler, however, she's not a good sports entertainer. Alexa Bliss is better at telling this Wyatt storyline just for the short time Bray's been back than Bianca has her entire reign. It makes me mad that she will likely pass Charlotte Flair's amount of days holding the Raw Women's Title, and, if she holds it until Wrestlemania, she'll have held that title for 3rd most All-Time, only behind Becky and Alexa.

No one should have anything on flair

It’s laughable

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That disasterlus botchfest at mania happened because her and Becky are both terrible in the ring

She almost killed Sasha trying to be too strong on her suplex and bayley at war games when she botched the power bomb. Both should be dead or droz’d. It’s a miracle they’re not

The problem with her sports entertainment stuff is that her gimmick is a heel gimmick that they crammed into a face for steph
Woke bullshit

She’s the equivalent of those ic champs who say it’s the best title in the company

And she’s a face who cheats with that laughable hair extension

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That disasterlus botchfest at mania happened because her and Becky are both terrible in the ring

She almost killed Sasha trying to be too strong on her suplex and bayley at war games when she botched the power bomb. Both should be dead or droz’d. It’s a miracle they’re not

The problem with her sports entertainment stuff is that her gimmick is a heel gimmick that they crammed into a face for steph
Woke bullshit

She’s the equivalent of those ic champs who say it’s the best title in the company

And she’s a face who cheats with that laughable hair extension
Fingers crossed she drops the title tonight but I highly doubt it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fingers crossed she drops the title tonight but I highly doubt it.

They’re gonna save it for rhea

They face off in Bianca’s send off match on Feb 2020 (takeover before covid)

It was a sub 10 minute squash match for rhea

That’s how important Bianca was…

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight 8pmEST

I wouldn't put it past MC.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a spoiler though you can maybe infer some stuff from it but Fightful is reporting the Men's Rumble will OPEN the show and KO/Reigns will close the show