• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble 2023

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t like the womens ending.

It was fine, but not like good.

The best part about it was no one looked dumb. Which happens far too often in rumbles
well, the decent part of the matches were the rosy chests of the men. Did you see the picture that Rhea posted after the rumber with her face all marked up?

I really dont know how well it was since they focused more on the entrances than the match.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, Jey and Sami walked basically the same path only now when Sami was faced with his toughest decision he turned on Roman where Jey acted like a coward and fell in line. Jey saw Sami stand up when he never could and realized in thsa moment Roman is truly in the wrong.
Like I said, we are going to go back where Roman got the scare and decided to just work with his immediate family during covid. Maybe Sami is part of that family, but as buried as Vince had him, I cannot see him getting the belt from Roman. I can see them finally stripping Roman of a or the titles for his actions after the match, it seems that is what they were hoping for, so in 2 years when we forget, they will come back with nobody ever beat Roman for the belts.

I was behind roman from the beginning, but now that everyone else is, I am exhausted. Will they allow the bloodline to go all new day and let any 2 members defend the belts where Silo just steps in for Jey?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, we are going to go back where Roman got the scare and decided to just work with his immediate family during covid. Maybe Sami is part of that family, but as buried as Vince had him, I cannot see him getting the belt from Roman. I can see them finally stripping Roman of a or the titles for his actions after the match, it seems that is what they were hoping for, so in 2 years when we forget, they will come back with nobody ever beat Roman for the belts.

I was behind roman from the beginning, but now that everyone else is, I am exhausted. Will they allow the bloodline to go all new day and let any 2 members defend the belts where Silo just steps in for Jey?

I’m down for Roman keeping the belt for the record

But yeah, take the other one from him.

Maybe that’s sami’s revenge.

Helping Cody take the raw title off him at mania

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the decent part of the matches were the rosy chests of the men. Did you see the picture that Rhea posted after the rumber with her face all marked up?

I really dont know how well it was since they focused more on the entrances than the match.

I hope the rest of the world finally realized how good rhea is

She should take this raw belt and be a dominant heel champ for a while

It seemed like wwe wasn’t sure what to do with her for a while but once got her into JD it worked

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the rest of the world finally realized how good rhea is

She should take this raw belt and be a dominant heel champ for a while

It seemed like wwe wasn’t sure what to do with her for a while but once got her into JD it worked
Her work with Judgement Day has skyrocketed her honestly. However, now what happens when, inevitably, you have to take her out of the Judgement Day. Does she go back to being midcard? Will she still be this over and this pushable? IDK, but eventually, WWE will break the Judgement Day up and Rhea might suffer because of that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not going to happen but a great way to make everyone happy. Should have Jey cost Roman at elimination chamber so they can have a Wrestlemania match. Have Sami beat Cody then have Jey cost Sami at Summerslam.

Just seems like a story this good shouldn’t pay off with the tag titles.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not going to happen but a great way to make everyone happy. Should have Jey cost Roman at elimination chamber so they can have a Wrestlemania match. Have Sami beat Cody then have Jey cost Sami at Summerslam.

Just seems like a story this good shouldn’t pay off with the tag titles.

Idk.

Sami’s won already

He broke the bloodline and took their tag titles

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk.

Sami’s won already

He broke the bloodline and took their tag titles
Yeah but Jey can become a mega face after Wrestlemania. They are going to need faces to get Gunther into the main event scene.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her work with Judgement Day has skyrocketed her honestly. However, now what happens when, inevitably, you have to take her out of the Judgement Day. Does she go back to being midcard? Will she still be this over and this pushable? IDK, but eventually, WWE will break the Judgement Day up and Rhea might suffer because of that.
she might. I liked how someone said he is the next Chyna, she responded, it would be an honor to be then next Joanie Laurer, but I would rather be the first Rhea Ripley.

Wrestlers like Rhea are remembered, all the way back to Jacquelinne, Lita and Chyna as far as holding their own against men.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m down for Roman keeping the belt for the record

But yeah, take the other one from him.

Maybe that’s sami’s revenge.

Helping Cody take the raw title off him at mania
I want a belt on Sami though...and not just tag belts...

what do they do for Elimination Chamber?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't watched any WWE since Clash at the Castle. I really enjoyed both the Rumbles. The right people won. The Women's title match was average and the crowd was flat. The Dark match had the crowd and the tv visuals but I wasn't hooked. The men's title match was good but I never thought Owens was going to take the title and the after-match wasn't needed. Overall a very good show if you like Rumbles. No DQs, no dodgy decisions, no bad teams/groups, no 4-ways, minimal use of furniture, (apart from the last 10 minutes), only 1 bodge, (Owens). I'd happily see 3 of those shows a year. Roll on next January.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I looking for?
he did a too sweet hand thingy and kissed it

Daniel Bryan Reaction GIF by WWE

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did a too sweet hand thingy and kissed it

Daniel Bryan Reaction GIF by WWE
Thank you. I saw it but it didn't, and doesn't, mean anything to me. I don't follow anywhere near closely enough for the reference to have any context.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I saw it but it didn't, and doesn't, mean anything to me. I don't follow anywhere near closely enough for the reference to have any context.
me neither...and so many groups do the too sweet symbol these days...I have no idea