• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 39

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point does someone at WWE step in tell Lita that she is embarrassing herself and every opponent she is in with?

When they do it for Becky and Bianca too

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they do it for Becky and Bianca too
Not even remotely in the same league with how bad Lita moves. The lingerie divas of the attitude era didn’t embarrass themselves as bad as she is.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even remotely in the same league with how bad Lita moves. The lingerie divas of the attitude era didn’t embarrass themselves as bad as she is.

We’ve regressed from the lingeries divas to pretending they’re as good as the men

Almost none of them are

But we did see two of them in a title match tonight

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve regressed from the lingeries divas to pretending they’re as good as the men

Almost none of them are

But we did see two of them in a title match tonight
No argument there, and it wasn’t to knock your hatred for Becky, I am more speaking of Lita can’t move in the ring. This is the first Wrestlemania my girls watched with my son and I and how bad Lita turned my girls off where they didn’t even get to watch the real women wrestle.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But question for anyone who isn’t on the west coast, how the hell do you stay up late enough to watch this whole thing?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument there, and it wasn’t to knock your hatred for Becky, I am more speaking of Lita can’t move in the ring. This is the first Wrestlemania my girls watched with my son and I and how bad Lita turned my girls off where they didn’t even get to watch the real women wrestle.

They didn’t need to bring the legends back

The entire build was terrible

They should’ve left the field after the good hiac match (the first one)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But question for anyone who isn’t on the west coast, how the hell do you stay up late enough to watch this whole thing?

I had two monitors working cause UConn was in the final four

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid Night 1. First couple matches were just pretty standard, not bad, not great but things really picked up with Seth/Logan. Logan Paul is just a natural. Rey vs Dom was fantastic. Might be my personal favorite match of the night. Build to the women's title match was pretty lackluster, but the match itself was excellent. Top level stuff. The tag match was well done and entertaining even if you knew the result. Great work by all the men involved and perfect way to cap off Night 1.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid Night 1. First couple matches were just pretty standard, not bad, not great but things really picked up with Seth/Logan. Logan Paul is just a natural. Rey vs Dom was fantastic. Might be my personal favorite match of the night. Build to the women's title match was pretty lackluster, but the match itself was excellent. Top level stuff. The tag match was well done and entertaining even if you knew the result. Great work by all the men involved and perfect way to cap off Night 1.

Funny things before the end of the women's match.

1)A minute before the end. I look at the guy to my left.

" End I'd going to be an avalanche riptide"

Called it.

2) We tried AND ALMOST SUCCEEDED a double turn.

More then half were for Rhea that match

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those 2 women don’t have a bad match

They’re fantastic

Eveyone lying about the garbage from previous years got to see what real talent can do

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny things before the end of the women's match.

1)A minute before the end. I look at the guy to my left.

" End I'd going to be an avalanche riptide"

Called it.

2) We tried AND ALMOST SUCCEEDED a double turn.

More then half were for Rhea that match

It’s not a double turn.

They were both heels

It was a bad build and just another reason it made no sense

They didnt give any time to a proper build because they forced that Beth Phoenix nonsense in there for no reason

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t like the types of matches the tag match had

They got like 6 total moves of offense and they win…

But I get it for story purposes

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny story.

My brother is did a video call with his wife and daughters, he wanted to show them the set.

Rick boggs came up and flexed behind him...

She laughed

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, another awful showing for Bianca. What exactly was she trying to keep from popping out of her top?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, another awful showing for Bianca. What exactly was she trying to keep from popping out of her top?

She’s just bad.

At everything

Hopefully this demotion is coming for booking after this abomination

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does the refs look really dumb with gloves on? Either need to have gloves on all the time or don’t but it makes other matches look completely fake.