• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. On further inspection your list of links includes busts in Haiti, Japan, etc.

I'm picturing Trump undercover a la Sean Connery in You Only Live Twice busting sex offenders in Tokyo.

Honestly, I read the last couple pages, and I don't understand what the hell Rob is talking about - he doesn't seem to understand police jurisdiction or how timelines work.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Master of deflection...

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

I'm picturing Trump undercover a la Sean Connery in You Only Live Twice busting sex offenders in Tokyo.

Honestly, I read the last couple pages, and I don't understand what the hell Rob is talking about - he doesn't seem to understand police jurisdiction or how timelines work.

I fail to see why such things are important.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to attribute any type of credit to trump on these arrests is a bit much

take this one ... Human trafficking operation in Memphis nets 42 arrests
Those charged during the Memphis “Operation Someone Like Me” are as follows

google "Tennessee Operation someone like me 2016" and youll see they busted 41 last year 41 arrested after 3-day human trafficking operation in Nashville :ohwell: ... its a recurring annual sting operation ... i guess that 1 extra arrest in this years operation came courtesy of trump :rofl:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first investigation with output to the federal authorities was nearly 7 years ago. I called President Obama myself (not really)

And yes, some of these stings are so effective, they repeat them every year. And they ALWAYS get someone. Always.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i must admit i checked out a few of the links saturday night while watching canucks hockey and couldnt believe they were a bigger waste of time than watching canucks hockey :pout:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Gary Coleman gif a heck of a lot more than the one he's in with Mark Messier.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travelers from Canada to US and US to Canada remain strong (no Trump slump)

Despite anecdotal reports of a slowdown of interest in travelling to the United States since the election of Donald Trump, official numbers out of Statistics Canada Monday morning showed Canadians' visits to the U.S. surged to their highest level since 2015 in January, with 3.6 million trips.

The figure was an increase of 7 per cent from December's level, Statistics Canada reported.

The numbers run counter to several recent media reports that travel to the U.S. had dried up since November. Last month, travel guide Frommer's referred to a "Trump slump" as it cited an influential travel magazine report of a "devastating drop" in the number of visits to the U.S. by foreign tourists since Donald Trump was elected, partly on an anti-immigration platform.

And the U.S. Travel Association reported earlier this month it is seeing "mounting signs" of a broad slowdown in demand by foreign travellers to the U.S.

Travel agent Melissa Erskine, owner of iDream Travel based in Ontario, told The Associated Press last month that some of her clients "are no longer interested in going to the U.S. due to Trump's policies and have looked at other options within Canada."

But if that sentiment is real and widespread, it's not showing up in Canada's official travel numbers yet.

And Americans don't appear to be fearful of crossing the border, either. U.S. travel to Canada surged to 2 million trips in January, up 3.6 per cent to the strongest January since 2007.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Trump should have a self-imposed travel ban?

obama-trump-travel-701x314.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump rally in Louisville, Ky. tonight. What's the over/under on "fake news" tonight? I'm setting it at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.