• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And linking r/conspiracy as a source is worse than The_Donald. Do you believe that Hillary Clinton was keeping children hostage in the basement of a pizza joint in DC? That Obama is a lizard person? That airplanes produce mind control chemicals?

What are you being so crabby about? I just provided numerous links to human trafficking busts compiled on the Donald. Are you saying they're fake?

trump-tweet-on-death-penalty-for-pedophiles.png

News not provided by "unnamed Russians, Trump associates, or foreign misinformation agents."

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not including the illegal alien arrests, NYNG arrest, or individual arrests on the DOJ site, that makes 1391 relevant arrests since Trump took office 26 days ago. 1347 of the arrests were on US soil.

Compare this to 2014, for a quick example, where there were only 344 human trafficking arrests the entire year on US soil.

Possibly related:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not including the illegal alien arrests, NYNG arrest, or individual arrests on the DOJ site, that makes 1391 relevant arrests since Trump took office 26 days ago. 1347 of the arrests were on US soil.

Compare this to 2014, for a quick example, where there were only 344 human trafficking arrests the entire year on US soil.

Possibly related:

LOL. I "opened" 3 of these. Two of them are busts that make no mention of federal influence.

The other is a referring to a bust in Quebec, that doesn't open.

Do you even know where Quebec is? LOL.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. On further inspection your list of links includes busts in Haiti, Japan, etc.

Are you actually Donald Trump? That's how bad your "evidence" and "Sources" are.

Sad!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not even comparable ... this is an incomplete report you linked ... only 29 jurisdictions participated (and this number includes Guam & US Virgin Islands) ... no data reporting from New York ... only 2 agencies participated and provided data submissions in the state of California ??? The report also says there were 0 arrests in california for human trafficking in 2014 ???? lmao seriously ???

about the report:
Human Trafficking, 2014, marks the second report from the national Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program’s Human Trafficking data collection. As state participation has grown, the UCR Program has seen an increase in data submissions

The data in the tables included in this report reflect the offenses and arrests recorded by state and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) that currently have the ability to report the data to the national UCR Program. As such, they should not be interpreted as a definitive statement of the level or characteristics of human trafficking as a whole

This 2012 report from the california DOJ ( https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/ht/human-trafficking-2012.pdf? )says : From mid-2010 to mid-2012, California’s nine regional human trafficking task forces identified 1,277 victims, initiated 2,552 investigations, and arrested 1,798 individuals.

/btw ... i looked at the 2015 ucr data collection and 0 agencies from california reported in that year
Human Trafficking Table 2

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even comparable ... this is an incomplete report you linked ... only 29 jurisdictions participated (and this number includes Guam & US Virgin Islands) ... no data reporting from New York ... only 2 agencies participated and provided data submissions in the state of California ??? The report also says there were 0 arrests in california for human trafficking in 2014 ???? lmao seriously ???

about the report:
Human Trafficking, 2014, marks the second report from the national Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program’s Human Trafficking data collection. As state participation has grown, the UCR Program has seen an increase in data submissions

The data in the tables included in this report reflect the offenses and arrests recorded by state and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) that currently have the ability to report the data to the national UCR Program. As such, they should not be interpreted as a definitive statement of the level or characteristics of human trafficking as a whole

This 2012 report from the california DOJ ( https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/ht/human-trafficking-2012.pdf? )says : From mid-2010 to mid-2012, California’s nine regional human trafficking task forces identified 1,277 victims, initiated 2,552 investigations, and arrested 1,798 individuals.

/btw ... i looked at the 2015 ucr data collection and 0 agencies from california reported in that year
Human Trafficking Table 2

Too many facts!!

Stop. My prejudices are being effected now.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many facts!!

Stop. My prejudices are being effected now.

Im expecting a link to follow shortly showing that after that 13 pedo arrest in quebec that trump was responsible for, he ordered a poutine

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im expecting a link to follow shortly showing that after that 13 pedo arrest in quebec that trump was responsible for, he ordered a poutine

But seriously. I've worked in Central and Western Africa. Whoever this person is who claims any arrests in Ghana (or Nigeria, Cameroon) are Trump's doing is fucking delusional.

Without a grain of joking, I have as much influence as Trump in those countries as it pertains to arrests. To suggest that Trump has any influence is a joke.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying they're fake?

I think the funniest part is he doesn't seem to understand what's so funny about it.

I will leave him with this:
cvcOmLV.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="forty_three, post: 9768037, member: 283"

cvcOmLV.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Does this include people who think Russians hacked the election?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that long-anticipated crossover between the Hockey and Politics forums finally happened.

Any one else notice that when you go to the main board that the Politics forum tab is on the extreme right?

Last edited:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="forty_three, post: 9768037, member: 283"

cvcOmLV.jpg

Does this include people who think Russians hacked the election?[/QUOTE]

Well that depends. I personally think that the Russians at least tried to interfere with the election. You know why I think that? Not because other elections have been tampered with and therefore "any election" could be fucked with. I think that because there is credible and pertinent evidence suggesting that Russians did indeed interfere with the democratic process.

Do I believe that Trump won because of the Russians? Absolutely not.

Because

there

is

NO

evidence

of

that.

Pretty simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.