• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think I can vote in the US or something?

No, I know you can't vote in the US.

Trump is today who he was ten years ago, if his insanity wasn’t a bother to voters then it isn’t today. Watching a video of Biden today compared to when he was VP is watching two different people and it goes beyond misreading a teleprompter. Do you actually think this mind is the president?

Trump is nowhere near the same that he was 10 years ago - Pull up a video from the campaign trail back in 2016 and you see a guy who was actually quite articulate (still a limited vocabulary, but at least he wouldn't wander off in mid-sentence like he does today.

Hey, I could be completely wrong, but I think the people that will actually decide the election (people that live in the battleground states like PA, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio, heck throw Arizona in there as well) will decide that the guy who's a little off his game is still better than the guy who tried to overthrow democracy and wants to take away even more rights if we give him another term.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey BBB, you wanna vote in the US? The last two presidential elections I’ve written in a panda and a hippo for president and was planning on voting for a hippo again this year. I can arrange something if you’d like.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey BBB, you wanna vote in the US? The last two presidential elections I’ve written in a panda and a hippo for president and was planning on voting for a hippo again this year. I can arrange something if you’d like.
Has to be an important state, not one with more republicans than anywhere else in the country like CA.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I know you can't vote in the US.

Trump is nowhere near the same that he was 10 years ago - Pull up a video from the campaign trail back in 2016 and you see a guy who was actually quite articulate (still a limited vocabulary, but at least he wouldn't wander off in mid-sentence like he does today.

Hey, I could be completely wrong, but I think the people that will actually decide the election (people that live in the battleground states like PA, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio, heck throw Arizona in there as well) will decide that the guy who's a little off his game is still better than the guy who tried to overthrow democracy and wants to take away even more rights if we give him another term.
Dash, I love you man but telling me Trump came off as articulate in 2016 is some kinda game change here lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dash, I love you man but telling me Trump came off as articulate in 2016 is some kinda game change here lol

lol - A Trump video recently came up on my youtube feed and I was bored, so I watched a few minutes. When you compare it to his recent rallies, it's shocking to me how different they are.

Good back-and-forth by the way, I'm all fired up to watch some playoff hockey now :D

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - A Trump video recently came up on my youtube feed and I was bored, so I watched a few minutes. When you compare it to his recent rallies, it's shocking to me how different they are.

Good back-and-forth by the way, I'm all fired up to watch some playoff hockey now :D
Your other team doesn’t play until tomorrow though. Oh, that’s right, we are all Canucks. My bad.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it odd that you ignore the countless Trump cognitive gaffes over the last few months (Biden will get us into World War II, Nicky Haley was in charge of security on January 6th etc.) yet Biden said a word he shouldn't have reading a teleprompter and hey look guys he's senile. The guy recently delivered by most accounts a very well received SOTU speech. You change course now and it sends a terrible message to voters.
I think it's too late to make a change.
It would be one thing if you're had someone in the party like me, who people apparently and confusingly want to see more of. Buts who is that popular in the Democratic party?

If Trump wins I'm not even going to blame Biden. My blame goes directly to the party

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be one thing if you're had someone in the party like me, who people apparently and confusingly want to see more of. Buts who is that popular in the Democratic party?

If Trump wins I'm not even going to blame Biden. My blame goes directly to the party

I agree with the bolded, for example if you wanted to bring in Gavin Newsom, it should have been done a year ago. Now it reeks of desperation to me if you make a change this late.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the bolded, for example if you wanted to bring in Gavin Newsom, it should have been done a year ago. Now it reeks of desperation to me if you make a change this late.
I mean.....unless the plan is for Biden to have an "accident" close to the election and have somebody step up to "win it for Joe!"

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The split forming on college campuses isn’t helping.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The split forming on college campuses isn’t helping.
No, and I don't disagree. I don't think there is any way he can "win" on this either though.

Also I'm not sure how many votes the rift will swing Donald's way....might make a few abstain from voting at all I suppose.

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel a lot better if they had someone better than the wet napkin that is Kamala Harris in the co-pilot seat. Newsome, Jeffries, Raskin, Booker, Whitmer... That way there wouldn't be as many concerns if Joe doesn't finish the term, which he most likely won't.

Too late for that too, though.