• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline:

JFK murdered!!

Me: If he can be assassinated anyone could. So could I!! Wait, no, that peach I got from Oregon was a little funky and I didn't feel so good after. Goddam Americans tried to whack me!

Me on Twitter: Americans tried to kill me with a bad peach. Bad (or sick) people. Sad!!

Anyone with half a brain who sees my tweet: Kenny is an unstable shithead who shouldn't be running a lemonade stand, much less a country.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that Trump is probably right about being wiretapped. It's been widely reported that he was wiretapped in the NY Times, so its either true, or fake news. Either way, the real news is, IMO, not that he (or any of his peeps) were wiretapped, but that nothing was found when they did it. Similar to how his tax returns turned out.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are that Trump is probably right about being wiretapped. It's been widely reported that he was wiretapped in the NY Times, so its either true, or fake news. Either way, the real news is, IMO, not that he (or any of his peeps) were wiretapped, but that nothing was found when they did it. Similar to how his tax returns turned out.

Wait, I thought it was all fake news but FOX??? Oh wait, like the jobs reports: "They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now."

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not fake news ... more like fake news reading comprehension

About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Unnamed Russian officials and Trump associates."

Wonder when they'll release the names of the Russian officials and the Trump associates they were wiretapping?

Fascinating stuff.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not fake news ... more like fake news reading comprehension

About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

There. You wanted to see facts in print. HERE YOU GO!
506JgPi.jpg

And there is new information about Bat Boy.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Alternative facts" was the harbinger to "fake news".

:wtf:

It has been proven repeatedly that "The_Donald" is packed with foreign misinformation agents, and if you are getting your "news" from there, it explains a lot.

What are your thoughts on Trump's (already successful) war on human/child trafficking? We had a big bust here at the Detroit Auto Show.

I work quite closely with the Internet Crimes Against Children task force, and have been personally involved with investigations into four people, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Donald Trump has as much to do with the current operations as I have in planning the next Sharknado.

For him to take credit for this is shameful and a slap in the face of the hundreds of people who have been working for their entire careers to stop this horrendous crime.

And his budget proposal takes resources away from them. So he's taking credit for the work they've been doing for years before he kicks them in the nuts next year.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and this:
EPA grants $100M for Flint water system repairs - CNNPolitics.com

Last May, former President Barack Obama pressed Congress for emergency funds for the city, which included the $100 million to repair Flint's water system. In December, Congress passed water infrastructure legislation to provide the money, which Obama promptly signed.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and this:

Last May, former President Barack Obama pressed Congress for emergency funds for the city, which included the $100 million to repair Flint's water system. In December, Congress passed water infrastructure legislation to provide the money, which Obama promptly signed.

Caman 43 its obvious that obama wiretapped trump and knew he was going to do this, so barry pressed congress for the emergency funds and then signed the legislation to take ALL THE CREDIT

probably

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and this:

Caman 43, you're playing partisan politics by not giving Trump any credit for doing something he never did.

It's time for this nation to come together.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest In Peace, Chuck.

In honor of his live performances, I present our Alma Mater

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been proven repeatedly that "The_Donald" is packed with foreign misinformation agents, and if you are getting your "news" from there, it explains a lot.

Link? The Donald is simply a hub of all Trump news, including WAPO, NYT etc...I'm not a "foreign misinformation agent."

I, too, know people who work closely with these busts (specifically police detectives) and Trump is absolutely cracking down on these rings, just as he promised he would. I would think all Americans would support the crackdown. What was it, over 1500 busts in his first month? That's awesome.

It's happening. Updated compilation of all sex trafficking busts since Trump took office. • r/conspiracy

Nothing foreign or misinforming there.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caman 43, you're playing partisan politics by not giving Trump any credit for doing something he never did.

It's time for this nation to come together.

Credit? Just be happy for the people of Flint that he's helping them. The health of Americans is not a partisan issue.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? The Donald is simply a hub of all Trump news, including WAPO, NYT etc...I'm not a "foreign misinformation agent."

I, too, know people who work closely with these busts (specifically police detectives) and Trump is absolutely cracking down on these rings, just as he promised he would. I would think all Americans would support the crackdown. What was it, over 1500 busts in his first month? That's awesome.

It's happening. Updated compilation of all sex trafficking busts since Trump took office. • r/conspiracy

Nothing foreign or misinforming there.

So what took so long?

Do you honestly believe that things are instant, particularly in government? And investigation into getting enough evidence to identify and obtain warrants for 1500 people can happen in less than two months? And if you know local police detectives who are working under the authority and direction of the executive branch of the federal government, I'd like to meet them.

Do you believe that 100 million dollars in government aid to fix nearly half a century old infrastructure in a largely abandoned city can be spent and fix the problem in the same amount of time? Hint: it can't. The funds haven't even been released to begin being spent yet.

And linking r/conspiracy as a source is worse than The_Donald. Do you believe that Hillary Clinton was keeping children hostage in the basement of a pizza joint in DC? That Obama is a lizard person? That airplanes produce mind control chemicals?

Anyway, here's the link(s) you asked for:
How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News

The city getting rich from fake news - BBC News

Meet the Macedonian Teens Who Mastered Fake News and Corrupted the US Election

How Facebook powers money machines for obscure political 'news' sites

Status
Not open for further replies.