• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that the name of the "Irish Pub" in White Marsh (And Woodlawn)?

Essentially a Ruby Tuesday with green things stapled to the walls.
I think they were a national chain or regional at least.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a email last night from the Hockey Canada

Time to drop a 50 $ deposit for world junior hockey championship tickets.

Found this funny. Royals fans can get Vancouver tickets.

My master plan is working

Vlj0m_s-200x150.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the
failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

Honestly, this is just fucking crazytown.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and not doing it well.

What's he not doing well? Stock market is up, illegals entering the country are down in rapid numbers, child trafficking rings getting busted right and left. Only role he's playing is ass kicker.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the
failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

times.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WikiLeaks - NSA Targets World Leaders for US Geopolitical Interests

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that's a great example of a misleading headline. Sadly it's one some tools will believe. But not you and me my friend.

Funds were approved Friday. Great to see these folks getting help. Let's hope the money is well spent and not just handed over to be misused.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father gave my mother a wonderful engagement ring years ago. I think I deserve credit for not taking it away.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father gave my mother a wonderful engagement ring years ago. I think I deserve credit for not taking it away.

The health of Americans should not be a partisan issue. Obama put the order in in late 2016, before Trump was elected, now Trump approves the funds. That's a good thing.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The relevance is obviously that if they can be wire tapped, anyone could. I don't think anyone is immune to it. Your thoughts?

Headline:

JFK murdered!!

Me: If he can be assassinated anyone could. So could I!! Wait, no, that peach I got from Oregon was a little funky and I didn't feel so good after. Goddam Americans tried to whack me!

Me on Twitter: Americans tried to kill me with a bad peach. Bad (or sick) people. Sad!!

Anyone with half a brain who sees my tweet: Kenny is an unstable shithead who shouldn't be running a lemonade stand, much less a country.

Your thoughts?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even in Canada, which has the highest rates of upward mobility, the rate of success doesn’t look all that high,” Chetty wrote. “’You only have a 13.5% chance of reaching the top if you start out at the bottom.’

drake-shooter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.