• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I do. KKT was another example IMO of the party pushing someone that most people were not too excited about. It might not be fair, she seemed OK, but I dont think too many people rushed to vote for her.

And I have to give Ehrlich credit, he did not raise taxes. Fees on the other hand......lol
Tolls are Taxes, BOB

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r4s3wdhzt79d1.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it this way.

I would rather vote for an old man who has a moral compass and knowing if anything happens to him so does his VP replacement.
Vs an orange convicted felon, rapist and wannabe facist and whatever he decides as a running mate.

Oh I agree. It was just a tough look for both guys last night, but since we've become numb to all the lies that Trump spews, it was a worse night for Joe in my opinion.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. It was just a tough look for both guys last night, but since we've become numb to all the lies that Trump spews, it was a worse night for Joe in my opinion.
Oh I agree on that topic 100%. It is beyond silly if you were "leaning" on voting for Biden prior that debate and for some odd reason changed your mind to Trump then you were never voting for Biden in the first place.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only seen the highlites but holy shit is joe able to even drive let alone run a country.

my god the USA is fucked

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only seen the highlites but holy shit is joe able to even drive let alone run a country.

my god the USA is fucked
And lets not forget Trump was slurring words and was just as bad but none of that will ever be brought up.

One of the worst items from last night I hope doesn't go unnoticed.

Even worse the moderators didn't follow-up on him after that comment.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Stewart:
"Both of these men should be using performance enhancing drugs. Both. As much of it as they can get, as many times a day as their bodies will allow. If performance enhancing drugs will improve their lucidity, their ability to solve problems, and in one candidate's cases, improve their truthfulness, morality, and malignant narcissism, then suppository away. Guess what everybody, they should be taking whatever magical drugs can kick their brains into gear, because this ain't Olympic swimming. You know what I'm saying? Oh, he solved the middle east, but he was doping so it doesn't count. There's gonna be an asterisk next to his presidency. And by the way, if those drugs don't exist, if there aren't actually performance enhancing drugs for these candidates, I could sure fucking use some recreational ones right now because this cannot be real life. It just can't. FUCK."

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all could've been avoided if you heathens had just elected Mitt Romney in 2012. Just saying.
He was the last human I actually voted for president.

I’ve since written a giant panda who now lives in China and a hippopotamus who lives in San Antonio. The hippo is running again in 24 and has my vote.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is on a campaign stop in NC. He's apparently taken his drugs today. We needed this Joe last night.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the last human I actually voted for president.

I’ve since written a giant panda who now lives in China and a hippopotamus who lives in San Antonio. The hippo is running again in 24 and has my vote.
Thought maybe you wrote in Harambe in 2016.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all could've been avoided if you heathens had just elected Mitt Romney in 2012. Just saying.
Ummm no. He is just as bad as the others just cleans up nicely.

Unfortunately, I know where you are going with this one.....yeah, the "wish it was the way it used to be crowd" can't let that go.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His followers dont care about that, it's what they want to hear

That's the difference. Democrats seem genuinely concerned about not having a candidate who is up to the task of serving as President and who age has weakened. On the other hand, Republicans don't seem to care that their candidate idolizes autocrats, lies, commits crimes, degrades fundamental bedrock institutions, and also has severe cognitive/reality issues. If they do, very few have been willing to stand up for basic American values/principles in the face of that power. This is all the more concerning since Biden has surrounded himself with competent experts to run their departments, while Trump was surrounded by family members and yes men and wants to weed out mid-level bureaucrats who are experts in their fields and replace them with loyal political appointees. His former cabinet members have almost universally been disgusted or frustrated by his lack of knowledge and understanding of basic issues, and that's only what we're hearing while his political power remains strong.

Both are not fit for office. Period. Not even close.

Both are widely disliked by all but their loyal base. The distinction is that Biden will put competent governance over politics. Trump has never put ANYTHING above his own fame, fortune, and power.

For the good of the country, both should step down and their parties should select competent, intelligent, healthy options. Neither party probably will. And this is increasingly why Americans dislike both parties.

I think if either party stepped up and nominated a different candidate, they would win easily in November.