• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how impressed some people are with confidently stated nonsense.
Might as well forego debates and just release pro wrestling style promos

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn’t know any better this was all set up to get rid of Biden. CNN and MSNBC almost immediately filled with “sources” saying they’re concerned and “nothing good came from that”.

Frankly that was about as good as I’ve seen Biden. In just the last few weeks there were worse moments for him. If this is surprising anybody they’re lying.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m really fucking disappointed in both presidential options in 2024.” -Abraham Lincoln

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how impressed some people are with confidently stated nonsense.
Might as well forego debates and just release pro wrestling style promos
You probably remember the KKT/Ehrlich debates. It was incredibly disheartening to see how many people were swayed more by how things were delivered as opposed to what was actually said. I became super jaded after that, which got way worse when I "worked" with the governor's wife shortly after.

I don't think anything happened to change the mind of either camp of decided voters last night. I would vote for literally anyone over the Melon Felon and if Joe had come out and gone all Barack Obama / Jon Stewart all over Trump it would have changed zero for the cult. It's all about the "Undecided" (read: Immensely stupid) voter and you have to wonder if they are more about style or substance. Or that they realize you are voting for an administration and platform, not a person.

I don't have a lot of faith.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably remember the KKT/Ehrlich debates. It was incredibly disheartening to see how many people were swayed more by how things were delivered as opposed to what was actually said. I became super jaded after that, which got way worse when I "worked" with the governor's wife shortly after.

I don't think anything happened to change the mind of either camp of decided voters last night. I would vote for literally anyone over the Melon Felon and if Joe had come out and gone all Barack Obama / Jon Stewart all over Trump it would have changed zero for the cult. It's all about the "Undecided" (read: Immensely stupid) voter and you have to wonder if they are more about style or substance. Or that they realize you are voting for an administration and platform, not a person.

Yeah I do. KKT was another example IMO of the party pushing someone that most people were not too excited about. It might not be fair, she seemed OK, but I dont think too many people rushed to vote for her.

And I have to give Ehrlich credit, he did not raise taxes. Fees on the other hand......lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think somebody replaced Joe's Mountain Dew with Nyquil...
I look at it this way.

I would rather vote for an old man who has a moral compass and knowing if anything happens to him so does his VP replacement.
Vs an orange convicted felon, rapist and wannabe facist and whatever he decides as a running mate.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same I lost faith also and this is essentially what happened in 2016. People for some odd reason could not vote for Hillary. Yeah I get it she is unlikeable but the consequences of doing so are going to be felt for years to come.